The Truth About MAP 11/14/12

Nov 15, 2012 Full story: KOSA

Shannon Murray CBS 7 Reporter smurray@cbs7.com November 14, 2012 Midland, TX - This week Midland ISD board members made the controversial decision to move an alternative program into a historic neighborhood, despite strong opposition from homeowners.

Full Story
Cindy

Midland, TX

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I would like to know why the fact that cildren are bussed to West from other schools has not been brought up. I have a student that gets dropped off there. There are also elementary students being dropped off there. Will security be out there when they are being dropped off to ensure that these kids are safe and not being harrassed or worse by these bad apples?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 51 min Capt Cho 18,476
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Waco 1909 22,608
Review: Stealth Oilwell Services (Jun '12) Fri oxy company man 3
Moving to Midland Thu Nikki 1
looking for a man to spoil me and help financially (Dec '12) Sep 16 summer 85
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Midland County was issued at September 20 at 3:58AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Midland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Midland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••