brandon watson [black gold]
RikiRenee

Canton, OH

#162 Nov 2, 2011
I thnk Brandon is sexy as hell. But 2 chase him down like some dog in heat is a bit werd. If you happen 2 meet him fine. But 2 go out of your way seems a bit disperate. I'm sure Brandon doesn't have a shortage of women 2choose from. I can't imagine any man let alone Brandon wants a girl that acts like a dog in heat. Maybe 4 a night. But what's that say about you. Just saying
If your looking for a man on a message board! Good luck 2 you
rebecca

Lenora, KS

#163 Nov 2, 2011
rikirenee, lighten up, no one is hunting him down,
but what does it mean when a guy does it? takes two to tango.
Whatever

Frisco, TX

#164 Nov 3, 2011
Haha he's worthless. I'm sure Renee would love to give him to any of u then maybe he won't be a stalker.
Oh yeah

United States

#165 Nov 3, 2011
Mmm he can stalk me any day
rebecca

Wakeeney, KS

#166 Nov 4, 2011
whatever, when ever renee talked about them before she said they were better than ever.
made for each other. does not care for me to much
so many different stories, does not sound like there a problem, always wants to kick somebodies
ass. think she is crazy and very possesive of him.
which is it, maybe she can tell which
is the truth, wants to stay or leave him.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#167 Nov 6, 2011
Hey Brandon! If it's really you, tell Cheston to get on here! I can't WAIT until the NEW SEASON of Black Gold starts! November 30th people!!! Whoo-hoo!!! I will DVR every single episode!:) xo <3
trouble

Midland, TX

#168 Nov 7, 2011
Heard from Brandon's own mouth that he is going to prison soon for assault.....
rebecca

Hays, KS

#169 Nov 7, 2011
trouble, i hope that this is not true. hate to see anything bad happen to him.
Txoilwife

Dallas, TX

#170 Nov 22, 2011
Well I hope he doesn't go to prison. I just saw Brandon and Renee at outback in midland. Again at the gym a few days later. They seemed ok. Being real affectionate so hopefully they will make it. They look good together. And she's wearing a big rock!!!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#171 Nov 23, 2011
Txoilwife wrote:
Well I hope he doesn't go to prison. I just saw Brandon and Renee at outback in midland. Again at the gym a few days later. They seemed ok. Being real affectionate so hopefully they will make it. They look good together. And she's wearing a big rock!!!
if this is the case who is the one saying she want's out and he is no good? somebody is lying. oh who could it be.
amanda

United States

#172 Nov 27, 2011
why is he with her? i'm pretty sure she's the biggest bitch on tv, and from watching the episodes, they all hated her!
rebecca

United States

#173 Nov 27, 2011
amanda wrote:
why is he with her? i'm pretty sure she's the biggest bitch on tv, and from watching the episodes, they all hated her!
well she was acting for someone, being a bitch, but i think in just by the comments that she and i have had she comes by it pretty easy. they she has a big rock on her finger,
others say he is going to prison. some other say she wants to
get away from him. i don't know maybe she will poke her nose in and answer some of the questions shes got a big enough mouth. come on renee come out of the closet, please.
RikiRenee

Medina, OH

#174 Nov 30, 2011
I like Brandon & I think he's a hottie. But if he's happy & in love good 4 him. But what I seen from 2nights show there is trouble in paradise. Just saying! He should get his own fan pg. Id like 2 talk 2 him
Seriously

Midland, TX

#175 Dec 1, 2011
He's going to prison for assault for beating up one of those twins and HER so maybe he gave her a rock so she wouldn't leave, but they are far from happy!! He was out ALONE about 2 weeks ago drinking and doing other "things".
rebecca

Hays, KS

#176 Dec 1, 2011
brandon,

if you read this just know you are to good of a guy
to ruin your life for one person, you should'nt have to to a diamond on their finger to stay with you. if they care for or love you. you would not be going through this bullshit. i hope you take care of yourself. sincerely, r
What

Hewitt, TX

#177 Dec 1, 2011
gym does he go to?
RikiRenee

United States

#178 Dec 1, 2011
OMG!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#179 Dec 1, 2011
RikiRenee wrote:
OMG!
is that a good omg or a bad omg you don't like it?
RikiRenee

United States

#180 Dec 1, 2011
Just an OMG lol. Hey Cheton fans he has a fan website it gocheston.com . he is an actor. There is also a noni blog with new professional pix of him. Just wanted 2. Pass it along. Any1 with info on Brandon & what really going on please post. Talk 2 you all later
RikiRenee

United States

#181 Dec 1, 2011
Also found some stuff on Tank being a fake fighter. I typed in Tank Hannon the Irish cannon. Pretty good stuff if enterested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman wanting spoiled Tue mNc2Society 3
Chasity Brashier (Jan '17) Aug 13 MissPriss815 9
looking 4 women (Apr '13) Aug 13 Bad boy69 2
Jaguars Strip Joint Aug 12 Old Friend 1
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Aug 10 It buster 80
Chasing rock Aug 6 Madgenius1 1
Sucky sucky Aug 4 BigJ55 1

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance