brandon watson [black gold]
Ghost from past

Hays, KS

#102 Jul 22, 2011
black gold fan

i say that all the time, but it sometimes takes forever to see it come around, don't wish anything
bad to happen to her but her fan club sure thinks
she is invincible so they say, there is always
somebody somewhere better than your are. there probably at the gym as we speak.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#103 Jul 22, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
black gold fan
i say that all the time, but it sometimes takes forever to see it come around, don't wish anything
bad to happen to her but her fan club sure thinks
she is invincible so they say, there is always
somebody somewhere better than your are. there probably at the gym as we speak.
Hahahaha ;) You're probably right (@ the gym as we speak)! & I looked up Black Gold on Tru TV last night. I wanted to know when the show would start. There wasn't a posting on when season 4 will start. But the episodes from season 3 started in September. So, I assume this 4th season will start in September as well. To ALL those men that say Rene is pretty...y'all need to LOOK again! Much more closely, & with some glasses! She's LUCKY to have Brandon...is all I'm saying....
Ghost from past

Hays, KS

#104 Jul 22, 2011
black gold fan

do you really think either one of them would actually go back to that show? if so, i don't
i would be a little nervous it's not going to be
the same. wow can you imagine whats gonna go on when they are not filming, oh, when reading back
renee said it's going to blow our minds ha ha.
blah.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#105 Jul 22, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
black gold fan
do you really think either one of them would actually go back to that show? if so, i don't
i would be a little nervous it's not going to be
the same. wow can you imagine whats gonna go on when they are not filming, oh, when reading back
renee said it's going to blow our minds ha ha.
blah.
I think they will both go back to the show! That's why Rene is/was talking like she's "running the town"! Right? I wonder what "exactly" will be so mind blowing about Black Gold? More fights? She marrys Brandon on TV? Lol :) I think it will be exactly the same, & the fights and drama will continue...it's what keeps people watching it! I loved that show w/Cheston & Tank! Tank got what he deserved! Hahahahaha :) I love you Cheston! I'll be your wife! Lol :)
Ghost from past

Hays, KS

#106 Jul 22, 2011
lmao, i don't even know what to think should be
very interesting.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#107 Jul 22, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
lmao, i don't even know what to think should be
very interesting.
Exactly! That's why I'm a fan of the show! I love the fights, & drama...makes for good tv! Lol :) If anyone runs into Cheston...just tell him he has a fan, and i'd love to meet him! & touch his "guns"! Lol :) Send me a message on here, if you can Ghost from the past!:)
Ghost from past

Lenora, KS

#108 Jul 23, 2011
Black Gold Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! That's why I'm a fan of the show! I love the fights, & drama...makes for good tv! Lol :) If anyone runs into Cheston...just tell him he has a fan, and i'd love to meet him! & touch his "guns"! Lol :) Send me a message on here, if you can Ghost from the past!:)
laughing my as off. sounds like you have it pretty bad for cheston. sorry but i don't have any clue where he is. he is cute though, but they all pretty cute on the show except for a few. it does not take you long to figure
out which ones they are.
James

Midland, TX

#109 Jul 23, 2011
Team Brandon and Rene!!!!!!! Two of the realest people I know. It's a pleasure to know them.
T J Holt

Midland, TX

#110 Jul 23, 2011
Right on! I agree with u. They are pretty cool. Seem pretty normal. They helped me out when i was stranded. I see them around . They don't seem faded by all the negative feedback either. Good people. Oh and Renee is pretty damn sexy. You're just talkin trash.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#111 Jul 23, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
<quoted text>laughing my as off. sounds like you have it pretty bad for cheston. sorry but i don't have any clue where he is. he is cute though, but they all pretty cute on the show except for a few. it does not take you long to figure
out which ones they are.
I do have it "pretty bad" for Cheston. I lived in Iraan for 2 yrs, but he had already left...so I missed him!:( I could've met him if it would've been the right time...and would've been way before black gold come on! Lol :)~ I'm not trashing Brandon, or Rene...I think all the men who say she's sexy/pretty don't see well! ;)'
Ghost from past

Lenora, KS

#112 Jul 24, 2011
black gold fan,

i think the guys talking are not guys. has renee
written all over it. don't believe them.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#113 Jul 24, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
black gold fan,
Hahaha :) I thought that too! I just didn't think someone would go to those lengths to make themselves look good! I guess I was wrong!~ & I can't wait to see Cheston on tv...since that's the only I'll ever get to! Lol :) I'm your # 1 FAN!!!:)
TJ Holt

Midland, TX

#114 Jul 25, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
black gold fan,
You are out of your mind. You sure have something against Renee don't you. You seem more like a pissed off ex than a fan. Get over yourself you really seem pathetic.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#115 Jul 25, 2011
Hey TJ! Re-read this entire forum! Ghost from past isn't the only person who believed Rene/Peggy is taking up for herself as a MAN! I read the entire forum before I made a comment. I'm not hating on, or talking trash about Rene, or Brandon. Rene 'did it' for me when she came off as a cocky woman who runs the town of Midland! No one runs that town...especially her, or Brandon! & if she was more "secure" in her relationship with Brandon...she wouldn't even be on here "defending" it! Right? Just something to think about. In the show, Brandon talks a lot of SH!T! He makes himself look bad with all the trash talking, and going to bars all the time! I think Cheston is the best looking one on the show!:) I can't wait for season 4 to start!!! I love Black Gold! <3
ghost

Stockton, KS

#116 Jul 25, 2011
i don't think so, i think i knocked this one out
of the park. i'm right aren't i. come on tell the truth. hit a little bit to close to home because
the way your saying that your not. i think your protesting to much. am i right or wrong.
ghost

Stockton, KS

#117 Jul 25, 2011
hey when do you guys get together for cheerleading
practice. you need to come up with some new stuff.
instead of right on, pretty cool, oh and pretty damn sexy. gettin pretty old. tj and james you can do it i'm sure.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#118 Jul 25, 2011
No! TEAM CHESTON! This isn't "Twilight" (Team Edward & Jacob) LMAO!!!:) I agree Ghost! Seems a lil fishy to me! That all of a suddenly these "new" men are commenting! What happend to BEN!? Lol :) Oh, & James is a character in the 1st Twilight movie...he tries to kill Bella! Yes, I'm a Twilight fan...I guess James & TJ are too!? Hehehehe :)-
ghost

Stockton, KS

#119 Jul 25, 2011
i like the hehehehehe part, and i am not a old girl friend. i don't know why they keep bringing that up. interesting don't you think? lmao.
i don't consider myself pathetic, curious and bored. did not mean to ruffle your feathers
guys or girls.
WOW

United States

#120 Jul 26, 2011
exactly! my husband is a tool pusher and he thought this show was bullsh*t. id love to see Rene and Brandon in public somewhere...it wouldnt be pretty either!
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100% with this! I know lots of REAL roughnecks were pissed at the show. It was a complete JOKE! I think she's trying to make them the king and queen of midland, but that is also ridiculous. No one even cares who the hell they are here. Hopefully everyone will quit watching that junk and there won't be anymore. Don't support them if you want them to go away.......
ghost

United States

#121 Jul 27, 2011
wow

i have a question, is brandon and chestion and josh
those guys real roughneck that work on a rig
or are they hired people off the street? i know miss piggy was.lmao and if they real workers
do they do there job right now or ever?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Jun 28 towen 21
News Odessa Family Reacts to Apparent Murder-Suicide (Oct '08) Jun 28 adavila89 13
Young girl needing help Jun 28 Brandon 6
Looking for some one to give me my shots. Jun 24 Jojo 1
anybody heard of an oil services company called... (Mar '14) Jun 23 Motor head 3
Lady's wanna chill at my crib (bored) Jun 23 Ana guna 2
Looking for someone who has planet fitness memb... Jun 22 Matt 1

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland Mortgages