brandon watson [black gold]
whatever

San Angelo, TX

#82 Jun 16, 2011
Ben is Rene!!!! she is tring to make her self look sexy and beautiful. Pls I am a good looking man and I work out. I would never go for a ugly B**** like you Rene.Sad!! that yiou have to say things to make yourself feel good.

But most important,does anyone know Latina Mama( I know who she is!!!)But what some info on her.
Hot Mama and rebecca did you guys exchange info. I don't think I can wait for the boats races in San Angelo Tx. I really want to meet her.

RENE!!! NOW LATINA MAMA,SHES A REAL SEXY,BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. MAKE SURE BRANDON NEVER SEE HER, HE WILL LEAVE YOU IN A HREATBEAT.
Black Glod Fan

Oakland, CA

#83 Jul 15, 2011
I've read this entire forum, and I guess the one question I have is for this Rene (Brandon's girlfriend). Why would you get online & talk so much trash? Saying stuff like "we run this town!" Everyone's sh*t smells the same, and you have made it seem as if you know you are better than everyone else. You're not! You need a wake up call, and to get over yourself. Brandon is a good looking man on TV, didn't you realize that women would want to meet him, have a 'one night stand' with him, or try to take him from you? If he's HAPPY with you, and you satisfy his NEEDS...you should have nothing to worry about. I'd spend my time w/my MAN instead of needlessly arguing w/other women on TOPIX! I will continue to be a fan of the show, and watch it. I have lost a little respect for Brandon, and you believing you are such hot sh*t! If/when I ever seen any cast members from the show I will let them know I'm a fan of the show! By the way, what's the obsession w/Brandon anyway??? CHESTON IS HOTTER!!!:)
Ghost from past

Hays, KS

#84 Jul 15, 2011
black gold fan,

did not take you long to figure this b**** out.
you are not the only one that feels this way.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#85 Jul 15, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
black gold fan,
did not take you long to figure this b**** out.
you are not the only one that feels this way.
My screen name is a typo! Lol :) it said glod, not gold! I really didn't realize I screwed up, until after my posting. I'm not gonna call Rene a b*tch, I don't know her. I think she's snobby, and insecure! If you're w/someone hot & sexy like Brandon then there will always be those "type" of women that don't give a damn if he's "taken" or not!~ I want to know more about CHESTON! I felt sorry for him always being "dogged" on the show! That fat guy Freddy always calling him a "dumbass" or "chestnuts"...grow up! Anyone know anything about Cheston besides he's from Iraan, TX, and he has a brother that tragically died a few yrs ago! I FEEL your pain Cheston! My sister commited suicide in 2003. I know it's not the "same" but it was still (to this day) very devestating! I hope you heal, and learn to live w/the huge whole in your heart Cheston! I miss Vanessa every single day! <3
Ghost from past

Stockton, KS

#86 Jul 16, 2011
black gold fan

your right freddy is yuk. i to have the same exact pain you have gone threw. but realized that a guy is not all that if there is nothing in the inside.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#87 Jul 17, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
black gold fan
your right freddy is yuk. i to have the same exact pain you have gone threw. but realized that a guy is not all that if there is nothing in the inside.
Hahaha :)@ Freddy being yuck! Well, my pain is from my sister committing suicide (I'm a female). I've had my heart broken before by a man I believe is the "love of my life". I've known him for 14 yrs, but we're both w/other people...unfortunately! My heart will heal one day...or we'll finally get our chance to be together? Who knows? He may not be famous, or on tv...but he sure is hot...and has a beautiful body!:)
TXROX

Midland, TX

#88 Jul 18, 2011
OMG!! What haters you all are! I know Renee and Brandon. They are both good people. Just don't take any shi*. Kudos to Brandon and Renee- Keep flossin on everyone!
Ghost from past

Wakeeney, KS

#89 Jul 19, 2011
TXROX wrote:
OMG!! What haters you all are! I know Renee and Brandon. They are both good people. Just don't take any shi*. Ku
dos to Brandon and Renee- Keep flossin on everyone!
TXROX

if you have read any of the comments before hand you must like this high and mighty b***** telling you what to do since they run
that town. and we were not hating on anyone better get new glasses or something, or this could be renee, she has a few identies in this forum. and what the hell does flossin mean?
get your s*** straight before you start causing trouble.
TXROX

Midland, TX

#90 Jul 19, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
<quoted text>
TXROX
if you have read any of the comments before hand you must like this high and mighty b***** telling you what to do since they run
that town. and we were not hating on anyone better get new glasses or something, or this could be renee, she has a few identies in this forum. and what the hell does flossin mean?
get your s*** straight before you start causing trouble.
LOOK LADY,OR MAN OR WHATEVER.. YOU ARE BEING A HATER. YOU DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS ON THIS FORUM. I PERSONALLY THINK IT IS SAD THAT RENEE AND BRANDON ARE BEING BASHED FOR DOING THEIR JOBS!!! GROW UP. BE A FAN.. KNOCK YOURSELF OUT, BUT I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE STUPID TO THINK YOU WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE THAT TO HER FACE. IN FACT YOU PROBABLY WON'T MAKE IT PAST BRANDON! COME TO TX BIT*H, FIND OUT WHAT FLOSSIN IS! RENEE WOULD BE THE ONE TO SHOW YOU THAT'S FOR SURE!!! HAHA
Ghost from past

Wakeeney, KS

#91 Jul 19, 2011
TXROX

no one even mentioned their jobs miss know it all.
why are you so bothered by this and we hardly said anything anyway. go take a midol and go lay down
things will look better tomorrow. and is ha ha
all you use try something different once.
buy
who cares

Moscow, TN

#92 Jul 19, 2011
Buy??? Who gives a flying f#@k about these 2 idiots!! I know Brandon, even before his 15 minutes of fame. He used to date one of my good friends. I have no respect for him. Once a beater, always a beater.
TXROX

Midland, TX

#93 Jul 19, 2011
who cares wrote:
Buy??? Who gives a flying f#@k about these 2 idiots!! I know Brandon, even before his 15 minutes of fame. He used to date one of my good friends. I have no respect for him. Once a beater, always a beater.
LOVE THEM, HATE THEM,(OR HATE "ON" THEM... EITHER WAY- YOURE LOOKING THEM UP ON THE INTERNET. BEATER? YOU ARE INSANE. BRANDON WOULD NEVER HIT A WOMAN. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY. IDIOTS? TO WHOM ARE YOU REFERING?
Ghost from past

Wakeeney, KS

#94 Jul 19, 2011
TXROX

you are hind of changed your tune a little bit still sticking up for them but i sence a little
hisitation even in your qoute. who cares your
right nobody should give a flying f*** about
these 2 idiots shes pathetic to think she is so important and if he is a beater once a beater always a beater it took my friend 6 years before
she would leave we all knew but until they decide
you can't do anything about it until they are
tired of being pushed around or beat up good.
wow

Watsonville, CA

#95 Jul 21, 2011
lol youre full of shit! there might be a reason why women dont cook and clean for their hubbies or whatever...maybe because most women, now a days, work!! fake ass ho!
Latina Mama San Angelo TX wrote:
So hey, is Brandon with peggy(Rene)??? Is he married? or getting married ?How old is Brandon????? Can any one answer these questions for me. They told me that Brandon was not with peggy (rene). true or not? I believe that a man like Brandon needs a loving girl that he can come to a hot meal and a clean home.Women now a days dont clean or cook. Go back and learn what a real woman is!!!!!!!!! for a man like that!!!!! Brandon needs a hot,beautiful,LATINA LIKE ME.
lmao

Watsonville, CA

#96 Jul 21, 2011
im sorry "Rene" if this is really you, but you dont run shit! you and brandon are just 2 regular ppl...no one cares about yall...brandon isnt that damn cute anyway, so what the f*ck ever! im sure i could ask alot of ppl around midland who you and brandon are and they would be like "who?" Your attitude is just like his! you 2 think yalls shit dont stink! so yall are perfect for each other! And I wouldnt be scared to come up to yall. Im sure all that money has you talking like this...well remember, that shit can disappear anytime. so quit talking shit like your the queen of f*cking midland or something, cause youre not!
Rene wrote:
Any one of you can come to our house if you think you have it like that! Brandon and I are laughing so hard right now!!' better yet we aren't in hiding... We just choose to hang out with the kiddo and in the gym rather than bars like most of you! to those of you brave enough to approach us: you better ask around about me and Brandon... You just don't know! We run this town! Haha!
loser

Watsonville, CA

#97 Jul 21, 2011
what? Are they the king and queen of midland now??? what the f*ck are they gonna do if one of us stands up to them?? not a f*cking thing! im definitely not scared of her or brandon! oh, and Rene by the way, most of the guys on black gold, made the real rough necks look bad. and that was including your man too! they should have shown real guys working their asses off and going home to their wives and kids, not f*cking around at bars and starting fights!!!
Ben wrote:
I live in this town too and I'd be willing to bet that NOT ONE OF U would stand up to her or Brandon and say one single word to their faces! Goodluck to those of u who try.
agree

Midland, TX

#98 Jul 21, 2011
loser wrote:
what? Are they the king and queen of midland now??? what the f*ck are they gonna do if one of us stands up to them?? not a f*cking thing! im definitely not scared of her or brandon! oh, and Rene by the way, most of the guys on black gold, made the real rough necks look bad. and that was including your man too! they should have shown real guys working their asses off and going home to their wives and kids, not f*cking around at bars and starting fights!!!
<quoted text>
Agree 100% with this! I know lots of REAL roughnecks were pissed at the show. It was a complete JOKE! I think she's trying to make them the king and queen of midland, but that is also ridiculous. No one even cares who the hell they are here. Hopefully everyone will quit watching that junk and there won't be anymore. Don't support them if you want them to go away.......
Black Gold Fan

United States

#99 Jul 21, 2011
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100% with this! I know lots of REAL roughnecks were pissed at the show. It was a complete JOKE! I think she's trying to make them the king and queen of midland, but that is also ridiculous. No one even cares who the hell they are here. Hopefully everyone will quit watching that junk and there won't be anymore. Don't support them if you want them to go away.......
They did show a few men that went home to their wives & kids, and had BBQ'S, but not like they followed around: Brandon, Josh, Cheston, Tank, & Gerald! Those people brought the "ratings" so to speak with their "drama" & fights! It's all for TV Guy! I agree with you...the show did make majority of "roughnecks" look like a bunch of immature, fighting drunks! But hey, I guess people like to watch that sorta crap on tv! Lol :) I'm still a fan of the show, but I know that they "trump it up" for tv, and so people will watch it! I haven't see the commercials for Black Gold...is it even airing this year???
Ghost from past

Wakeeney, KS

#100 Jul 21, 2011
black gold fan

i think this has gone way past the show. it is how arrogant, selfish, pitiful and really full
of something. brandon does not stickup for her
and if the before stuff with other girl i don't
think anybody is going to take their s*** for
a long time. hope they get alot of quality time
together. i know i could not look at her all day long have to bring a paper bag to put on my head
or don't wear my glasses.
Black Gold Fan

United States

#101 Jul 21, 2011
Ghost from past wrote:
black gold fan
i think this has gone way past the show. it is how arrogant, selfish, pitiful and really full
of something. brandon does not stickup for her
and if the before stuff with other girl i don't
think anybody is going to take their s*** for
a long time. hope they get alot of quality time
together. i know i could not look at her all day long have to bring a paper bag to put on my head
or don't wear my glasses.
You're right...this forum was NEVER about the show! I was responding to the roughneck that complained about the show making "roughnecks" look bad! Hey, Miss Ghost from the Past...just remember: what comes around, goes around! People like "Peggy/Rene" get theirs...eventually!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's down to drink right now. Sat new guy 1
Looking for a girl to take my virginity (Jan '13) Nov 12 Anonymous 19
lookin for molly Nov 5 Daisy 1
Wendy Nov 1 2ttito 1
M4w Oct 31 Ild432 1
Any women wanna Play Oct 31 Ild432 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Oct 29 Musikologist 75

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance