brandon watson [black gold]
hot mamma

Columbus, OH

#61 Jun 6, 2011
Ben wrote:
I live in this town too and I'd be willing to bet that NOT ONE OF U would stand up to her or Brandon and say one single word to their faces! Goodluck to those of u who try.
go play with your legos ben this is an adult conversation,and please no-one is afraid of rene or peggy or whatever the hell her name is
rebecca

Hays, KS

#62 Jun 6, 2011
if anyone would read the things she said she cooked her own goose. i know i am no better than anybody else i just think, well i don't know really what to think of somebody that she is so much better than other people. let alone think or say it. i guess the person you go with has to be a little bit like there partner. it's made me think
of what kind of guy would go along with that.
does not look that anymore to me. but what does he give a crap what i think.
Latina Mama

San Angelo, TX

#63 Jun 9, 2011
Ben,
Is that right!!! don't let me, being a lady confuse you, the reason I speak what I feel, is because I can bacK IT up. I am not afarid to get my ass beaten, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT " THE BITCH THAT CAN DO THAT, HAS NOT BEEN BORN!!! I have never lost a fight, and I am not starting now. I STAND MY GROUND, FIGHT TILL ONE DROPS, GUESS WHAT, I AM STILL STANDING.
But after reading this BS that rene and brandon write on here. It's not worth it, Brandon is not the man that I would be proud to say: " this is my man" Ben, Just remember that a woman has a total different defintion of what a real man is!!learn it, pass it around. It's not looks or the small stick you have betwwen your legs.You know when their is a hot girl/guy nice body,(muscles), they look good!! but then they open their mouth and your like "awww that sucks" then u just know looks are not everything, WELL THATS WHAT I THINK OF BRANDON NOW, These people belong with each other, they need to blow their own horn, noone else will. THIS IS A BATTLE I CHOICE NOT TO WIN, THEY CAN HAVE THIS ONE. IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I AM TO MUCH OF A WOMAN, PLUS BRANDON WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE ME..LOOK WHAT HE HAS NOW!! i REALLY AM TO MUCH OF A WOMEN. PEACE
Latina Mama

San Angelo, TX

#64 Jun 9, 2011
I HAVE REALLY LOST IT FOR BLACK GOLD,IT'S NOT WORTH EVEN WATCHING IT. GOOD LUCK BRANDON YOUR BITCH IS GOING TO F**K UP YOUR REP.....SHE IS BRING YOU DOWN....NO WAIT!! SHE BROUGHT YOU DOWN.
SHE CAN KEEP YOU...I AM LOOKING FOR A REAL MAN!!!!
EVERYONE MAY GOD BLESS YOU, AND THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE WORTH KEEPING IN YOUR LIFE.
HOT MAMA AND REBECCA REMEMBER THAT YOU NEED A REAL MAN.SOMEONE THAT WHEN HE HOLDS YOU, YOU FEEL SAFE AND YOU KNOW THAT ALL YOU WILL EVER NEED. MUSCLES AND LOOKS DOES NOT MAKE A REAL MAN!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK LADIES. HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED LIFE. SEXY LATINA MAMA HAS LEFT THE BLUIDING. I AM GOING TO FINE ME A REAL MAN,IT'S BEEN FUN!!!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#65 Jun 9, 2011
latina mama
i wish you did not live so far away i love talking
to you you sound so very nice would love to be your friend also hot mama hope she can that ugly b**** and brandon. i have no dought that she can.
sounds like she can hold her own. looks are not everything i am over the looks the inside does not
seem all that nice. maybe we can stay in touch if not will not for get you.
Sam

San Angelo, TX

#66 Jun 9, 2011
I can understand why you ladies are aggravated, but don't let Renee's bad mouth make you guys think that Brandon is that way. He probably doesn't even know about this. He can speak for himself and I'm sure his words would not be the same as hers.
rebecca

Hays, KS

#67 Jun 9, 2011
Sam wrote:
I can understand why you ladies are aggravated, but don't let Renee's bad mouth make you guys think that Brandon is that way. He probably doesn't even know about this. He can speak for himself and I'm sure his words would not be the same as hrs.
sam you cannot be serious she said they read this stuff and their asses off. i pretty sure he knows whats being said he has to run the town with her so she says, he's satified as she is also.
Ben

Midland, TX

#68 Jun 11, 2011
Seems to me that she(Renee ) was only DEFENDING herself and her man. You all sound like a bunch of hating trailer trash to me. How do you know it's even really her and brandon? This is the web. It could be anyone. grow up and give the girl a break. She is a good person. What has she done that's so wrong? Get with a man you LUST over. Hmmm?
Lat mama: Bring your little bad ass to midland. I'm not a confrontational man but I'd love to see her lay your ass out. Rebecca: birds if a feather FLOCK 2 gether Enjoy yr new bff. Lmao
rebecca

Wakeeney, KS

#69 Jun 11, 2011
ben,

bite me. it was her i have no dought. maybe you like being told what to do but me i find it a little difficult letting some b**** boss me around and thinking that her s*** don't stink. maybe you run with the wrong crowd. and who are you calling anybody trailer trash, you don't know me or latina mama you might find out you bit a little more than you can chew little benny. LMAO.
Ben

Dallas, TX

#70 Jun 11, 2011
rebecca wrote:
ben,
bite me. it was her i have no dought. maybe you like being told what to do but me i find it a little difficult letting some b**** boss me around and thinking that her s*** don't stink. maybe you run with the wrong crowd. and who are you calling anybody trailer trash, you don't know me or latina mama you might find out you bit a little more than you can chew little benny. LMAO.
Let me also tell you one final fact: I saw renee and Brandon about a week ago at the gym and she is one of the most beautiful, sexy women I've EVER met. And shes really cool. So get YOUR facts right you trashy skank. And I feel sorry 4 any1 who bites u! They'll prolly need to be tested. Keep running your pie hole it's so funny!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#71 Jun 12, 2011
ben,

BRAVO, you are on their christmas card list. tell me why do you want to protect this beautiful sexy women. does she not have a man to do that.
i'm not a skank or a whore either so sticks and stones. never been biten but hey your wish might come true and i could die and you all would be happy. so chill your wish could come sooner or later who knows right.

bye ben
whatever

San Angelo, TX

#72 Jun 13, 2011
Ben wrote:
Seems to me that she(Renee ) was only DEFENDING herself and her man. You all sound like a bunch of hating trailer trash to me. How do you know it's even really her and brandon? This is the web. It could be anyone. grow up and give the girl a break. She is a good person. What has she done that's so wrong? Get with a man you LUST over. Hmmm?
Lat mama: Bring your little bad ass to midland. I'm not a confrontational man but I'd love to see her lay your ass out. Rebecca: birds if a feather FLOCK 2 gether Enjoy yr new bff. Lmao
Ben,
You are not worth it,I will stand up for Latina mama,( hey asshole if you see her you will fall in love) ben I also know that you are "Rene". I live in midland the weekends and work at san angelo in the oilfeild. Latina Mama if you want a real man,I would love to met you. I have seen you in the lowrider maginze, you are a beautiful,sexy,Latina lady. your right jlo has nothing on you. Your soooooooo sexy and you do act like a lady. I hear you are going to be at the boat races in san angelo to model the boats, I hope that is true. I will go up and meet you. Sorry Latina Mama,I am glad that Brandon doesn't know who u are....Because I want a change to be your man.pls read this Latina Mama!!!!!!!!
whatever

San Angelo, TX

#73 Jun 13, 2011
Latina Mama,

My name is Jhonny (half hispanic/half white) greens eyes,and I work out.pls look me up. I am a hard worker, a good man. I know how to treat a lady.Give me a chance..I think you have it all,your sexy,beautiful, and you dont take shit from no one. Are you still kickboxing, I have seen you kick some ass. I know more about you then you think.
Ben if you are a man I will take you on...but I have seen Latina mama fight in kickboxing matches, I really don't think rene (you) would want to mess with her. renes ass is the one that will be laying on the floor.I hope you don't leave the site Latina mama (wirte me back).
IN love with Latina Mama
rebecca

Wakeeney, KS

#74 Jun 13, 2011
ben
you b**** i knew you sounded wierd calling a whatever you want to call her sexy and beautiful
wow you really do think your all that, don't you.
do you really think i'm that big of a threat to you? since i'm the one you always go after? talk to ya later. you sneaky big b****
Ben

Dallas, TX

#75 Jun 13, 2011
Lmao
hot mamma

Columbus, OH

#76 Jun 13, 2011
i am sorry i even started this thread looking 4 him,am gonna b in texas in sept just wanted 2 feel like i knew someone before i got there,have never been 2 texas heard it's beautiful place 2 visit,to ben your either a girl or a guy who wants 2 b a girl,men don't stick their noses in woman's conversations,as for renee or whatever your name is i'll b in midland the first 2 weeks of sept so anything else 2 say ,hit me up.i won't b hard 2 find i'll b wearing ohio state buckeye shirt or one with your mans face on it .i will b hitting every bar in midland!
Ben

Dallas, TX

#77 Jun 13, 2011
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben,
You are not worth it,I will stand up for Latina mama,( hey asshole if you see her you will fall in love) ben I also know that you are "Rene". I live in midland the weekends and work at san angelo in the oilfeild. Latina Mama if you want a real man,I would love to met you. I have seen you in the lowrider maginze, you are a beautiful,sexy,Latina lady. your right jlo has

nothing on you. Your soooooooo sexy and you
do act like a lady. I hear you are going to be at
the boat races in san angelo to model the boats,
I hope that is true. I will go up and meet you.
Sorry Latina Mama,I am glad that Brandon
doesn't know who u are....Because I want a
change to be your man.pls read this Latina
Mama!!!!!!!!
Please believe Renee doesn't need any help. I'm just stating the truth! Get over it. Geez! Who cares about your stats. YOU CANT WHOOP Renee. That's just how it is.
rebecca

Wakeeney, KS

#79 Jun 13, 2011
ben
are you sure your not after rene? a guy does not say geez in writing a sentence. you are her you sneaky big b****. and one day maybe not today or tomorrow, you will get put down a peg or to.
i hope hot mamma gets to see your man and maybe
i can or could someday. you might have to hire
some people to help run the town for you so you can be by brandons side 24-7. oh you probably not
going to let him to go out to play are you.
you can recruit ben to help you. your are the crazy b****.
WHAT A JOKE

Midland, TX

#80 Jun 14, 2011
DEFINITELY "Renee" pretending to be someone else. SHE'S the REAL loser! lmao
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Please believe Renee doesn't need any help. I'm just stating the truth! Get over it. Geez! Who cares about your stats. YOU CANT WHOOP Renee. That's just how it is.
rebecca

Hays, KS

#81 Jun 14, 2011
WHAT A JOKE,

exactly how many people live in midland?
do alot of people read this forum and if they do
how do the other people think about her high and mighty attitude. i am surprized that no one has straightened that b**** out all ready, or at least
told her to keep her big mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a girl to take my virginity (Jan '13) Nov 12 Anonymous 19
lookin for molly Nov 5 Daisy 1
Wendy Nov 1 2ttito 1
M4w Oct 31 Ild432 1
Any women wanna Play Oct 31 Ild432 1
the music thread (Jan '12) Oct 29 Musikologist 75
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Oct 28 Hello 93

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance