brandon watson [black gold]
Shelly

Douglasville, GA

#602 Dec 29, 2012
If you go to Brandon's Facebook page, it's a psycho fan that's running his page and she's deleting any girl that "she" doesn't like. I got blocked for telling Brandon he needs to find a good girlfriend. So yea go figure!!! this Danielle girl is a psycho nut an obsessed with Brandon thinking she will be with him. she jumps in between fans comments when Brandon is online like she's his girlfriend. Aint nobody talking to YOU bitch! She won't tell anyone her last name an it's Bc she knows his true fans will hunt the bitch down. If your true Brandon fans, I say boycott this bitches fan page because it shouldn't be up to her deleting Brandon's fans. Hell for all we know it's Brandon's girlfriend from recent episode that kicked him out.....this show won't last much longer if they make the episodes look fake and this psycho running off the fans...
Shelly

Douglasville, GA

#603 Dec 29, 2012
it said my post was blocked for "abusive" and spammy...that's hilarious when all I said was "you boys need some women...like good girlfriends".....guess ~DL~(danielle) can't handle someone telling her """dream man"""" to be with a good girl....Girl get a life psycho!! I'm happily married watching a TV show, yeah a TV show. get out of the fantasy land you live in.
wouldnt you like to know

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#604 Dec 30, 2012
so, is he single now or whats the deal?
rylans mom

Knoxville, TN

#605 Jan 1, 2013
my goodNess it's reality tv don't believe everything you see and hear on there. Brandon is actually a really good person!! smfh
rylans mom

Knoxville, TN

#606 Jan 1, 2013
@Shelly I wondered where you have been she blocked you are you kidding that v wasn't even bad lol
Kentucky

United States

#607 Jan 1, 2013
Anyway of getting hold of this guy. I would like to work for em
JTMan

Winchester, MA

#608 Jan 2, 2013
Brandon is a SUPER dushbag!!!
hector

United States

#609 Jan 2, 2013
I'm not sure when thiswas filmed but I was in jail with him in July of 2011 he said he was there cause he got into a fight with someone for being at a a bar with his girlfriend he was only there for about 12 hours and bonded out hes a pretty cool and calm guy nothing like he is on the show
amy

United States

#610 Jan 2, 2013
all you girls thank he is sexy but if you been with him you would thank that the little dick his got would not be so sexy he got the smallist dick I have ever seen on a man
aaa

United States

#611 Jan 2, 2013
he a jackass
wildcat Barbi

Albuquerque, NM

#612 Jan 4, 2013
Brandon really is a handsome man! Lots of issues but handsome none the less.HOWEVER.. a tramp stamp on a man.. never seen that before......
wildcat Barbi

Albuquerque, NM

#613 Jan 4, 2013
somehow i dont doubt you lol
Apryl

Birmingham, AL

#614 Jan 4, 2013
So this is a question about the 'REALity of the show..my husband world in the patch and is required to wear FR clothing, so what's up with the jeans and tanks? Love the show but curios how they get around federal regulations?
wildcat Barbi

Albuquerque, NM

#616 Jan 4, 2013
Confused here folks.. so is renee/peggypig the one who threw him out of the house???? They never did show the face of the tv tossing female who kicked him out....
boofa

Maribyrnong, Australia

#617 Jan 5, 2013
I have never seen as many spelling mistakes on one thread in my life.Forget the gym and go back to school.
Renee

Sun City, AZ

#618 Jan 5, 2013
Cause Brandon's a hot head. He went looking for Aaron and couldn't find him, so he beat the crap out of the twin. Ridiculous. There's no excuse for it
Paul wrote:
If someone could explain why the altercation even took place please explain because I am really lost. I mean was aaron just at the bar when the chick showed up and he saw her there and started talking to her, if so thats not a reason to fight. From what I understand from watching the show was that the fight took place because he didn't tell Brandon she was at the bar. If so that kinda doesn't make sense and he deserves to go too jail if he whipped a guy over that because thats ludicrous, I mean when I see my friends girlfriend somewhere I don't go to my friend and be like yeah I saw your girl, I don't even think about it I saw her and I be like so what, thats why I'm making this post because I means its like did I miss something. I mean did they go to meet each other at the bar or something, I mean what's the deal. Where they flirting with each other at the bar. If she was seen at the bar and was crying and she told him Brandon left her and thats all that happened what's the big deal and if that is what really took place its extremely hard to imagine this guy going to jail for tens years in a situation such as this, like he just threw his life away for something that is unheard of, very strange situation. Please someone respond, all responses will be much appreciated.
THAT MAN

United States

#619 Jan 5, 2013
Renee wrote:
Cause Brandon's a hot head. He went looking for Aaron and couldn't find him, so he beat the crap out of the twin. Ridiculous. There's no excuse for it
<quoted text>
you mean josh right lol js no offense ok!
Heather

Lexington, KY

#620 Jan 6, 2013
I love my baby @ Brandon Watson!!!!! He is the sexiest man alive.....
Vane

Homestead, FL

#621 Jan 6, 2013
In the fan facebook page he is kissing a girl Jordan. Is that on tv all BS???
OMG REALLY

United States

#622 Jan 6, 2013
Vane wrote:
In the fan facebook page he is kissing a girl Jordan. Is that on tv all BS???
who cares he's happy for now naybe forever? W/e ask him that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for bi curious straight guys (Oct '12) Sun Judge Judy 5
Massage with happy ending Sun Dano361tx 1
The gift that keeps on giving Oct 13 Biggumz 1
Irma Natividad Primeaux Oct 12 Lucas 1
any ladies seen any guys masterbating or flashi... (Oct '10) Oct 10 Spanking me 28
New motel 6 by Yamaha Oct 8 T6u754rib 1
Chasity Brashier (Jan '17) Oct 7 Chance 11

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland Mortgages