brandon watson [black gold]
Rene

Midland, TX

#41 May 27, 2011
Block45 Brandon and I do not know who you are. You obviously do not know us. We do not need you to defend us in any way especially if you are a liar!
Rene

Midland, TX

#42 May 27, 2011
rebecca wrote:
look harder
why would they lie about that? well are they
even a couple? you know we are the ones that
are going to be starting trouble, and they think oh poor me. but their the ones that are a little
nutso.
Rebecca you have no idea how crazy we are!!!! Haha ! We are insane!!!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#43 May 28, 2011
i am sure the town you live in will like to know that you own that town. you can say your married and not be fine. but you come off being a little better than anybody else. and i have news for you rene right now you sound very crazy, but why do you just comment on my stuff that i say? so don't go getting your panties in a knot there only words
hey maybe you should't wear any than you would not
get so pissed off now go pick on somebody else.
Rene

Dallas, TX

#44 May 28, 2011
I said we are NOT married! I also said we run this town... Never said we OWN it! So maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about Brandon and I or our personal lives! It's nobody's business what we do or if we are married or not. As far as your childish comments about my posts, get over it! Brandon and I could care less what any of you think. If you're going to talk about us atleast state some truth! Oh wait... You don't KNoW us... How can you? Ha ha get a life or stop drinking!
Rene

Dallas, TX

#45 May 28, 2011
Ask around I tell you!!!!! You might be surprised!!!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#46 May 28, 2011
i am not the one who said i was married. or was that just a blond moment you had.
Rene

Midland, TX

#47 May 28, 2011
I NEVER said I was married! Are you illiterate? Learn how to read! They hv free classes at the college! Let me repeat once again.., Brandon and I are NOT married! Why are u buggin? I doubt you are Rebecca! I'm sure I know who this is and it doesn't surprise me. Physco! Brandon and I are not going to respond anymore to your BS! We know the truth and that's all that matters to us! So entertain yourself and keep wishing! It's never going to happen! Get over it !! Goodbye and Goodluck! Tune in for season 4! It's gonna be awesome!! Hahahahahahahahahahah
rebecca

Hays, KS

#48 May 29, 2011
oh come on block 45 siad that you guys were really close (bros) is what i think he said. and you should get your blood pressure checked your the only one getting hot and bothered. and maybe i have already talked to you maybe not. i would like to know how you run a town though i'm sure the other people would like to know also you sure
think alot of your self. maybe you should get over it. oh about you two getting married have you heard why buy the cow if you get the milk for free.
something to think about don't you think.
and i am over it never was there. see ya later.
Dhbxgh

United States

#49 May 29, 2011
Hdd
Really

Midland, TX

#50 May 31, 2011
Rene wrote:
I said we are NOT married! I also said we run this town... Never said we OWN it! So maybe you shouldn't be so concerned about Brandon and I or our personal lives! It's nobody's business what we do or if we are married or not. As far as your childish comments about my posts, get over it! Brandon and I could care less what any of you think. If you're going to talk about us atleast state some truth! Oh wait... You don't KNoW us... How can you? Ha ha get a life or stop drinking!
Run WHAT town??? Please........lol
Really

Midland, TX

#51 May 31, 2011
Rene wrote:
I NEVER said I was married! Are you illiterate? Learn how to read! They hv free classes at the college! Let me repeat once again.., Brandon and I are NOT married! Why are u buggin? I doubt you are Rebecca! I'm sure I know who this is and it doesn't surprise me. Physco! Brandon and I are not going to respond anymore to your BS! We know the truth and that's all that matters to us! So entertain yourself and keep wishing! It's never going to happen! Get over it !! Goodbye and Goodluck! Tune in for season 4! It's gonna be awesome!! Hahahahahahahahahahah
"psycho" is the correct spelling
Latina Mama

San Angelo, TX

#52 May 31, 2011
Rene!!!!
I guess what I stated about being a real woman, really hit home huh????? Please Girl, being a Latina is a beautiful thing, that u know nothing about and never will.But Brandon should and does it seems like he was raised by a BEAUTIFUL LADY.If it really did not matter what I said,why are u answering back or caring what the girls say about Brandon???. And for your information I am not a whore. But think what you want, shows what class you have. you know that your not a real woman thats why you flet the need to respone. Rene!! I hope your money never runs out, Because thats all you have going for you.YOUR 15 MINS OF FAME ARE UP!.But You know what I wish you the best, Your gonna need it. For Brandon to be with a woman that states she runs the town...shows what kind of a man he really is...Looks don't make a man!!! But when he leaves you for a real women. YOU WILL REMEMBER ME.lET ME SPELL IT OUT,"LATINA MAMA FROM SAN ANGELO TX....SEE YOU GUYS ARE AROUND
Latina Mama

San Angelo, TX

#53 May 31, 2011
I am glad that you are sitting down laughing at all the comments, because I am sitting down LAUGHUING AT YOU....of how threaten you are of all the girls that comment on brandon.You better put him in a box...your going to lose him!!!! hahahaha!!If you want to find me look me up in the lowrider mag, you'll see who I am........Latina mama....Tell Brandon to pick up his jaw from the table when he sees who he could have had. j.lo has nothing on me!!!!NO VALES LA PENA!!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#54 Jun 1, 2011
thank you ladies lol i am happy that i am not the only one that thinks she is a little uppity or thinks her s*** don't stink. running a town can be very hard i'm sure. which she did say is what she can do. right, all she has to do is read her own crap. oh and i am not a whore either rene.
latina mama i am so glad there are women out there that speaks her mind thats pretty cool.
hot mamma

Columbus, OH

#55 Jun 1, 2011
Rene wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon and I aren't interested in the drama! Though it is kind of entertaining watching all you nasty desperate women acting so stupid!
first of all you rude and ugly bitch i'm far from desperate,second i thought he was single,and third this isn't the stone age even though you look old enough to be from that error, people travel in todays world to meet new and interesting people like brandon,and sweetheart trust me if i ever come to midland i'm hitting that!!!!!!!!!!
Latina Mama

San Angelo, TX

#56 Jun 2, 2011
Rene.....
Wow!! That 15 mins of fame really got to you and Brandon, You guys think your real superstars!!!HOW CUTE.....NOT EVEN TOM CRUZ AND KATIE HOMLES THAT ARE REALLY SUPERSTARS TALK SO MUCH SHIT. REMEMBER YOU UGLY FOOL,WE MADE THE SHOW WHAT IT IS. WITH OUT FANS (BY THE WAY.. THAT YOU ARE TRASHING) THE SHOW WOULD NOT BE SHIT (FANS OF BRANDON,NOT YOURS.)IN ORDER TO BE COME A STAR YOU NEED TO TREAT YOU FANS RIGHT, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE YOU."DID YOU NOT LEARN THAT IN SUPERSTAR 101..HAHAHAAHA oH! NO WAIT,YOUR TO BUSY RUNNING THE TOWN.RIGHT???
WELL I SEE THAT YOU RENE HAVE A HATE FAN CLUB NOW, GOOD LUCK!!!!LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I HOPE YOUR MONEY NEVER RUNS OUT!!!

REBECCA AND HOT MAMA,(I LIVE A HOUR FROM MIDLAND, WELCOME TO COME!)

GOOD FOR YOU LADIES, THAT YOU DONT TAKE SHIT FROM RENE...REMEMBR A DOG THAT BARKS, NEVER BITES!!!!AND A UGLY DOG SHE IS!!!! I KNOW BRANDON PUTS A BAG OVER HER HEAD,AND DRINKS TONS OF BEER, JUST TO BE WITH HER." HAVE YOU HEARD THE SAYING "DRINK TILL THEY LOOK HOT!!!! POOR BRANDON!!!!!
LMFAO, LATINA MAMA IN SAN ANGELO TX

whatever midland tx

San Angelo, TX

#57 Jun 2, 2011
RENE,

I live in midland, you better think again what people think of you here!! it's not good. You run the town my a**!!
rebecca

Hays, KS

#58 Jun 2, 2011
lol i wish i could take you up on your offer but reasons i can't. you have given a few people alot tot to think about. latina mama wish i knew more women like you, who stand up for themselves like the ladies who commented on this fools superstar
attitude. the only person she should get pissed off at is the person she sees in the mirror.
Ben

Midland, TX

#59 Jun 5, 2011
I live in this town too and I'd be willing to bet that NOT ONE OF U would stand up to her or Brandon and say one single word to their faces! Goodluck to those of u who try.
really

Stockton, KS

#60 Jun 5, 2011
Ben wrote:
I live in this town too and I'd be willing to bet that NOT ONE OF U would stand up to her or Brandon and say one single word to their faces! Goodluck to those of u who try.
ben i don't know but i do not like to be told to do, and if someone tries to i think i would, stand up for myself. did you read her comments? if you like them good luck you can run anywhich way you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
m4m (Jan '14) 1 hr Orion92 4
Any bi curious guys?432 1 hr Orion92 14
new police chief fired? 21 hr Star Davis 2
Buscando un vergota rica Tue El putito 4
Masterbsting in Odessa stripes right now Tue Hmm 4
Female at cork and pig Tue Joel432 3
naked pic exchange (Jan '15) Mon Just 4 fun 2

Midland Jobs

Personal Finance

Midland Mortgages