True Friend wrote:
Ozzipher Hayes your so dumb Brandon isn't even in prison yet, jack a$$
yet?:-(
No one gets him

United States

#543 Mar 24, 2012
Learn How To Spell wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see all of the immaturity on these boards it's like you want to just smack someone. All I am getting at is that either later on down the road on Black Gold we'll all find out what's going on and if we don't people need to let it go! As for searching for "brandon watson" no I wasn't, but when you look at all the boards and see that this board is by far the most immature it's like come on people grow up already! I have nothing against anyone on here and that's pure fact. Oh and for a little gossip if that's what this board wants.......brandon and rene broke up on 9-21-2011! So now how mature was that?? Not very mature is it!
who dumped who lol?
No one gets him

United States

#544 Mar 24, 2012
carolina girl wrote:
im glad brandons back too.. and hopefully can get a hold of those demons.. lol lol none of us are perfect, we have all fought our own demons!!! maybe he just needs some good people in his life, supportive people that are there no matter what.. brandon if you ever do read this, ive dealt with demons too, and still do to this day. no one is perfect and i wish you luck in the future.. every one here has their opinion about your girl, but if she is truely who makes you happy, and you wanna be a better person because of her, then to hell what any body thinks!! do you.... take care and i hope everything works out for you!!!
ya exactly he needs stability from something or someone!
dont kno him

El Paso, TX

#545 Mar 24, 2012
No one gets him wrote:
<quoted text> he misses his momma ok he can't help it!
yup he does like em a tad bit older. look...brandons a good guy...aarons a good guy, and josh is a good guy.....i dont know any of them...but my bestie lives there and works in a bar there that they all go to on occasion. she tells me they are all very nice people and that what happened wit aaron and brandon...well it happened. as for rene....well the girl likes to paint the town red and does it regularly according to my friend. brandon is actually not the player that people seem to think he is. normal guy...loves his family to pieces. aaron is a young guy and a good guy as well. josh is a real family man who has kids and goes to church regularly. i mean these are all just normal people.....and truth be told....most of them hate that they have this "black gold" fame and recognition. they like their privacy and now its gone. Poor brandon ....he cant even have a facebook anymore cuz he gets stalked so bad on it. and some crazy woman got hold of his number and pasted it on the net........my friend tells me that he really hates all this crazy female nonsense. he just wants normal life.
Anonymous

United States

#546 Mar 24, 2012
dont kno him wrote:
<quoted text>yup he does like em a tad bit older. look...brandons a good guy...aarons a good guy, and josh is a good guy.....i dont know any of them...but my bestie lives there and works in a bar there that they all go to on occasion. she tells me they are all very nice people and that what happened wit aaron and brandon...well it happened. as for rene....well the girl likes to paint the town red and does it regularly according to my friend. brandon is actually not the player that people seem to think he is. normal guy...loves his family to pieces. aaron is a young guy and a good guy as well. josh is a real family man who has kids and goes to church regularly. i mean these are all just normal people.....and truth be told....most of them hate that they have this "black gold" fame and recognition. they like their privacy and now its gone. Poor brandon ....he cant even have a facebook anymore cuz he gets stalked so bad on it. and some crazy woman got hold of his number and pasted it on the net........my friend tells me that he really hates all this crazy female nonsense. he just wants normal life.
oh i know all a brandons facebook issues when he had one lol and nothing was forcing him to do black gold he could have left a long time ago but didn't! I know it all started at a horrible time in his life and im glad his egos not huge but it seems his self-esteem and self worth are kaput and i hate it but if he doesn't try and change it himself he'll just stay miserable but the poor guy did say he thought everyone hated him on his fanpage poor guy and we were like uhhhh no we like u but the man has alot of hater its like so what he has a temper u don't know him who cares but the show does need to start focusing on what happens to him on the rig not off cuz we know too much about off :-(!
dont kno him

El Paso, TX

#547 Mar 24, 2012
BooBearTex90 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh i know all a brandons facebook issues when he had one lol and nothing was forcing him to do black gold he could have left a long time ago but didn't! I know it all started at a horrible time in his life and im glad his egos not huge but it seems his self-esteem and self worth are kaput and i hate it but if he doesn't try and change it himself he'll just stay miserable but the poor guy did say he thought everyone hated him on his fanpage poor guy and we were like uhhhh no we like u but the man has alot of hater its like so what he has a temper u don't know him who cares but the show does need to start focusing on what happens to him on the rig not off cuz we know too much about off :-(!
yeah true...but he doesnt even work there anymore...josh casteel left to go work for like coors or something...aaron still does rigging, josh wheeler works directional driling in PA. and i dont know what poor brandon does....but i do know he spends alot of time with his family .
Anonymous

United States

#548 Mar 24, 2012
dont kno him wrote:
<quoted text>yeah true...but he doesnt even work there anymore...josh casteel left to go work for like coors or something...aaron still does rigging, josh wheeler works directional driling in PA. and i dont know what poor brandon does....but i do know he spends alot of time with his family .
according to ben bales u know capones owner he and cheston were brought in for the show always but josh casteel was my friend i think he deleted his fb he told me personally he worked his own company idk what exactly and josh wheeler ya and idk about aaron but one things for damn sure Brandon's def a family man and i hope he stays close to them and everything and stay outta trouble :-) he deserves nothing but the best how he gets it or it just happens is up to him and god i guess :-)!
aussiepride

Australia

#549 Mar 25, 2012
Isnt this show over now?
why is everyone still talking about these people? I would guess that they have moved on and so should you!!
Anonymous

United States

#550 Mar 25, 2012
aussiepride wrote:
Isnt this show over now?
why is everyone still talking about these people? I would guess that they have moved on and so should you!!
says the aussie who just happens to be looking at the same forum!...and we need a life? F off!
1234Abc

Hewitt, TX

#551 Mar 25, 2012
What was the story about his stalkers on Facebook. Wondering because I would assume he would have some sort of stalkers but this sounds serious?
Anonymous

United States

#552 Mar 26, 2012
1234Abc wrote:
What was the story about his stalkers on Facebook. Wondering because I would assume he would have some sort of stalkers but this sounds serious?
idk about stalkers he got hacked a few times and has a definite groupie problem but stalkers ehh u know ppl r crazy especially when it comes to him and cheston all the other guys have calm fans i don't get it but w/e not my problem but i still feel bad for him :-(!
dont kno him

El Paso, TX

#553 Mar 27, 2012
aussiepride wrote:
Isnt this show over now?
why dont you worry about what happens there and let us worry bout what happens here....i live just a couple hours from them and have friends that are friends of theirs...so dont worry bout me or anyone else who wants to talk about them. mind ya business!!!
dont kno him

El Paso, TX

#554 Mar 27, 2012
1234Abc wrote:
well i knew of one female who somehow got his phone number and pasted it online...on facebook and tru tv. that had to suck for the poor guy!! kinda feel bad for the females that are so far gone that they will do crazy stuff to get the attention of these guys!
dont kno him

El Paso, TX

#555 Mar 27, 2012
BooBearTex90 wrote:
<quoted text>
idk about stalkers he got hacked a few times and has a definite groupie problem but stalkers ehh u know ppl r crazy especially when it comes to him and cheston all the other guys have calm fans i don't get it but w/e not my problem but i still feel bad for him :-(!
josh and aaron wheeler have a bunch of freaks chasing them down too!! its kinda scary!! i guess thats what happens when you put a group of guys with sexy bodies on tv. and then facebook!!
1234abc

Hewitt, TX

#556 Mar 27, 2012
Oh well that's dumb. Someone told me he was on this show so figured I'd check it out. I don't know him or anything just wanted to see what the hoopla is about.
Anonymous

United States

#557 Mar 27, 2012
dont kno him wrote:
<quoted text>josh and aaron wheeler have a bunch of freaks chasing them down too!! its kinda scary!! i guess thats what happens when you put a group of guys with sexy bodies on tv. and then facebook!!
ya i guess
Anonymous

United States

#558 Mar 27, 2012
1234abc wrote:
Oh well that's dumb. Someone told me he was on this show so figured I'd check it out. I don't know him or anything just wanted to see what the hoopla is about.
(sponge bob voice) hoopla! Lol jk
aussiepride

Australia

#559 Mar 28, 2012
dont kno him wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you worry about what happens there and let us worry bout what happens here....i live just a couple hours from them and have friends that are friends of theirs...so dont worry bout me or anyone else who wants to talk about them. mind ya business!!!
the reason i looked up this forum was to see why australia would put such a shit show on at night! All you americans are the same! so consumed in each other! and yeah i mind my own business! pity you americans dont! thats why you r getting bombed!
aussiepride

Australia

#560 Mar 28, 2012
good luck to all you wankers!
aussiepride

Australia

#561 Mar 28, 2012
dont kno him wrote:
<quoted text>
and for ur information, my father was an american soldier sent to fight someone elses war! so dont tell me to mind my own business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) 2 hr Bill 46
News Man arrested in child-throwing case, again Sat Grubby 5
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Mar 24 HappyGirl17 137
News Three co-founders of XCOR bolt the company to f... Mar 22 boewalk 1
The B-25 that used to be in a Park in Odessa ye... (Sep '12) Mar 17 Judson Killian 13
News Here's why you can't find Selena commemorative ... Mar 13 L0LZ 20
Does anyone know Shane Martinez? Mar 9 Curious 1

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland Mortgages