brandon watson [black gold]
Bella

Douglasville, GA

#243 Jan 4, 2012
Paul wrote:
If someone could explain why the altercation even took place please explain because I am really lost. I mean was aaron just at the bar when the chick showed up and he saw her there and started talking to her, if so thats not a reason to fight. From what I understand from watching the show was that the fight took place because he didn't tell Brandon she was at the bar. If so that kinda doesn't make sense and he deserves to go too jail if he whipped a guy over that because thats ludicrous, I mean when I see my friends girlfriend somewhere I don't go to my friend and be like yeah I saw your girl, I don't even think about it I saw her and I be like so what, thats why I'm making this post because I means its like did I miss something. I mean did they go to meet each other at the bar or something, I mean what's the deal. Where they flirting with each other at the bar. If she was seen at the bar and was crying and she told him Brandon left her and thats all that happened what's the big deal and if that is what really took place its extremely hard to imagine this guy going to jail for tens years in a situation such as this, like he just threw his life away for something that is unheard of, very strange situation. Please someone respond, all responses will be much appreciated.
What you posted is what I took from it too. I think it was just jealously. I think he cares alot for Renee ( but I think he falls for women easily too if you ask me) I have never known a guy to get a tattoo with every new girlfriend. Did you say 10yrs? Is that how long he is facing?? OMG...if thats true, maybe he will get a 10 do 2, and get out in 18 months for good behavior. You know they never serve all their time. What is his past thats caused so much time? Let me know if you know. Thanks
Exactly

San Angelo, TX

#244 Jan 4, 2012
Brandon is a very jealous person.....Aaron and Renee were not together, just happened to be at the same place at the same time and did speak to each other, that's all. He beat her up too....they have a rocky relationship where they know they're not good for each other, but yet can't leave each other alone.
Bella

Douglasville, GA

#245 Jan 4, 2012
Exactly wrote:
Brandon is a very jealous person.....Aaron and Renee were not together, just happened to be at the same place at the same time and did speak to each other, that's all. He beat her up too....they have a rocky relationship where they know they're not good for each other, but yet can't leave each other alone.
Jealous love..You know but he cares though and he has a big heart. Thats sad if there is abuse and I pray it stops. The sad part is when he was in the truck, he said he didnt even know why he gets like that. It broke my heart to see him talk to his dad too. All I could picture was this 80yr old man listening on the other end of the phone...I really hope Brandon and Renee stick it out. They may not be good for each other now, but he will need her so much to get thru it all and who knows absence makes the heart grow fonder. sending prayers out there for everyone.
Paul

Washington, DC

#248 Jan 4, 2012
Thanks for the reply Bella, I thought I coulda heard something like that mentioned about ten yrs, not sure, think he said he was on probation for in like two different states, I believe probation has connections to new charges that you catch, he probably won't do it all and really come to think about it he might get off easy being as though he he a T.V. star. I really think he reacted to the situation all wrong, because if thats the case that you got from watching also there was not even a reason to be jealous in a situation as such that why I wrote my post cause I was so confused. STRANGE SITUATION. I appreciate the reply you helped me confirm that it was what it was maybe the situation was so weird to me I had to post to get confirmation on it, but ty for the response.
Bella

Douglasville, GA

#249 Jan 4, 2012
Well maybe there's just more to the story that I dont know. I only see whats on tv (Brandon's side) and on the blogs (Renee's side), but sending prayers anyway to the both of them. If you can't pull them away from each other, then there is something there, regardless. People make mistakes..its just learning from them that counts.
jdog

Blue Springs, MO

#250 Jan 4, 2012
Paul wrote:
If someone could explain why the altercation even took place please explain because I am really lost. I mean was aaron just at the bar when the chick showed up and he saw her there and started talking to her, if so thats not a reason to fight. From what I understand from watching the show was that the fight took place because he didn't tell Brandon she was at the bar. If so that kinda doesn't make sense and he deserves to go too jail if he whipped a guy over that because thats ludicrous, I mean when I see my friends girlfriend somewhere I don't go to my friend and be like yeah I saw your girl, I don't even think about it I saw her and I be like so what, thats why I'm making this post because I means its like did I miss something. I mean did they go to meet each other at the bar or something, I mean what's the deal. Where they flirting with each other at the bar. If she was seen at the bar and was crying and she told him Brandon left her and thats all that happened what's the big deal and if that is what really took place its extremely hard to imagine this guy going to jail for tens years in a situation such as this, like he just threw his life away for something that is unheard of, very strange situation. Please someone respond, all responses will be much appreciated.
its a bunch of fake shit. And theres a bunch of trolls on here pretending to be people
Bella

Douglasville, GA

#251 Jan 4, 2012
Paul wrote:
Thanks for the reply Bella, I thought I coulda heard something like that mentioned about ten yrs, not sure, think he said he was on probation for in like two different states, I believe probation has connections to new charges that you catch, he probably won't do it all and really come to think about it he might get off easy being as though he he a T.V. star. I really think he reacted to the situation all wrong, because if thats the case that you got from watching also there was not even a reason to be jealous in a situation as such that why I wrote my post cause I was so confused. STRANGE SITUATION. I appreciate the reply you helped me confirm that it was what it was maybe the situation was so weird to me I had to post to get confirmation on it, but ty for the response.
Yea, I think it was just jealously. He let it get the best of him I think, I hate it for him. I was really getting into the show too. But can you answer this..."Why didnt Brandon go to jail when he got pulled over? I mean doesnt cops in Texas run checks when they pull you over? Didnt they realize he had warrants then? I was shocked when the cop said he would give him a warning. Im still confused on that one. Plus he said he didnt have a license! IDK...tv shows..I guess he must be a reality tv star now. He is getting pretty famous though..
FUNNY

Corpus Christi, TX

#252 Jan 4, 2012
HE BEAT AARON BUT IT WAS JOSH HE WAS AFTER. JOSH WAS THE ONE AT THE BAR WITH HIS GIRL.
Exactly

San Angelo, TX

#253 Jan 4, 2012
Nosy wrote:
What's Rene's last name?
Moore
Exactly

San Angelo, TX

#254 Jan 4, 2012
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I think it was just jealously. He let it get the best of him I think, I hate it for him. I was really getting into the show too. But can you answer this..."Why didnt Brandon go to jail when he got pulled over? I mean doesnt cops in Texas run checks when they pull you over? Didnt they realize he had warrants then? I was shocked when the cop said he would give him a warning. Im still confused on that one. Plus he said he didnt have a license! IDK...tv shows..I guess he must be a reality tv star now. He is getting pretty famous though..
Amazingly enough, they don't always take you to jail or give tickets. Just depends on who stops you and the mood they're in that day! lol
Exactly

San Angelo, TX

#255 Jan 4, 2012
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
Moore
She's the girl that played "Peggy Hauser" last season on the show.
Paul

Washington, DC

#256 Jan 4, 2012
Well Bella I think they maybe just gave him a break for not having a license and far as I know if you have a warrant you go to jail. Either I didn't see the episode when he got pulled over or wasn't paying attention when it aired but I can't tell you a answer as to why he wouldn't go to jail if you say he had a warrant but far as the license is concerned I can say they probably just gave him a break.
Paul

Washington, DC

#257 Jan 4, 2012
jdog wrote:
<quoted text> its a bunch of fake shit. And theres a bunch of trolls on here pretending to be people
Jdog I kinda think I need to recognize this is TV, seems kinda to weird of a situation for this to be real, so I may have to lean a little towards this is a reality show because I can't see someone reacting to a situation like he did in the circumstances that he was faced with, so I am going to have to go with what you said and just say this is just plain ol TV for ya, TY 4 da reply.
Paul

Washington, DC

#258 Jan 4, 2012
jdog wrote:
<quoted text> its a bunch of fake shit. And theres a bunch of trolls on here pretending to be people
By the way what do you mean when you say there are trolls on here being fake.
Jason-midland tx

Philadelphia, PA

#259 Jan 4, 2012
Ive worked for and with Brandon and he is a hot head.Rene has been playing him for a long time now,he needs to cut her loose.Aaron is lucky all he got was a few lumps,ive seen Brandon put the beat down on a few ppl that weren't so lucky.If justin is smart he will drop the charges against Brandon and let bygones be bygones..
Tlknight

Highlandville, MO

#260 Jan 5, 2012
Just curious if anyone knows if Brandon is still locked up after crushin the wheeler boy...
Lindsey

Bellefontaine, OH

#261 Jan 5, 2012
Does anyone know if Brandon got in big trouble for beating the shit out of one of the twins? I hope not he has mad anger issues but it could be worse! It was so sad the way it played out on the show it made me cry I felt sry for him when he called his dad on the way to turn himself in:( and I kinda felt sry for cheston too cuz Brandon seems like his only close friend! Anyways just wondering if he got in a bunch of trouble or not!! Thanks
mike

Snover, MI

#262 Jan 5, 2012
bully,i would not even fight somebody 3 times smaller then me,he cross the line in friend ship,he should have talked to the girlfriend,would any of you drop charges?he needs help before he does do the unthinkable,there is someone always badder and faster,i was a fighter got my face split open and two black eyes from one punch and i was winning that fight,caught me with a upper cut
Stonyrozay88

Flint, MI

#263 Jan 5, 2012
Does anybody know how long Brandon is serving time??
pammypooh

Union, NJ

#264 Jan 5, 2012
The wheeler boys talk too much. They need to look in the mirror and realize that together they weigh a gram....Brandon, juat plain stupid. You had a good job and waas,livin life.. but gave it all up for some chick...smh... stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguar's Club Lewdness Arrests (Aug '06) Tue ElizabethBlood 53
looking for Tue Lola 2
Who wants girls phones number for FaceTime? (Sep '14) Tue Lola 47
News Man arrested in child-throwing case, again Mar 25 Grubby 5
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) Mar 24 HappyGirl17 137
News Three co-founders of XCOR bolt the company to f... Mar 22 boewalk 1
The B-25 that used to be in a Park in Odessa ye... (Sep '12) Mar 17 Judson Killian 13

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland Mortgages