brandon watson [black gold]
rebecca

Hays, KS

#182 Dec 2, 2011
RikiRenee wrote:
Also found some stuff on Tank being a fake fighter. I typed in Tank Hannon the Irish cannon. Pretty good stuff if enterested
do think tank knows how stupid he sound when he talks. got his ass handed to him to wear as a hat. he asked for it. take it like a man not like a little bitch.
RikiRenee

Port Matilda, PA

#183 Dec 2, 2011
rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>do think tank knows how stupid he sound when he talks. got his ass handed to him to wear as a hat. he asked for it. take it like a man not like a little bitch.
I think Tank talks tough that makes him tough he didn't even knock Cheston out. I would have beem humiliated after what Cheston did he falls and kisses himself all the time. Geez. I can't believe he's coming back 2 show. He DOES give rednecking a bad name. Read an article & person that knew him was not impressed at all. He needs 2 stay off them damn drugs. Sorry Tank
Cheston

Midland, TX

#184 Dec 2, 2011
OMG.....Cheston is SO short! He looks big and tall on tv and when you see him, you're like, WHAT!??? He does have a cute face though...:)
RikiRenee

United States

#185 Dec 2, 2011
Lol. I think the acting is a new thing. Not sure. All I know is Pee Wee & a bunch of the rednecks disappeared. The show is going 2 turn into a soap opera. Instead of the Rig. IDK. Time will tell
Haha

Frisco, TX

#186 Dec 2, 2011
We love it :0)!!!! Lmao
Coco

Baton Rouge, LA

#187 Dec 7, 2011
amanda wrote:
why is he with her? i'm pretty sure she's the biggest bitch on tv, and from watching the episodes, they all hated her!
Not to mention that bitch is ugly as sin...
rebecca

Lenora, KS

#188 Dec 8, 2011
Coco wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that bitch is ugly as sin...
coco
you call them as you see. i like that and agree with everything you said.
rebecca

Lenora, KS

#189 Dec 8, 2011
earlier in this thread she sais that this season was going to be crazy. i wonder if she is going to show her ugly mug in this season?
BRANDON IS YUMMMMMM

Houston, TX

#190 Dec 9, 2011
I hope she don't show that run down redneck face of hers. Man Brandon is the most sexiest man alive! He is gorgeous and I'm sure he out shines her ANYWHERE they go! Haha no I don't know Rene or care to know her I'm all about my sexy man Brandon....wooooo hoooooo. With looks like his....he would be a fool to be faithful! Haha my concern is this crazy bitch. She sounds like one of them IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NO ONE CAN....GIRLS haha. She is so defensive cause this is the best looking man she will ever come close to on this green green earth! LOVE U BRANDON BABY!
BRANDON IS YUMMMMMM

Houston, TX

#191 Dec 9, 2011
rebecca wrote:
earlier in this thread she sais that this season was going to be crazy. i wonder if she is going to show her ugly mug in this season?
I hope she don't! Ill have to turn away from the tv..until our sexy Brando is back on... DID U SEE HIS BODY WITHOUT HIS SHIRT! HOLY CRAP! THAT IS STEAMY!:)
rebecca

Hays, KS

#192 Dec 9, 2011
BRANDON IS YUMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she don't! Ill have to turn away from the tv..until our sexy Brando is back on... DID U SEE HIS BODY WITHOUT HIS SHIRT! HOLY CRAP! THAT IS STEAMY!:)
he is very good looking guy, but somr of the other ones are to like cheston, just a little on
the short side which there is nothing wrong with that. the other
ones also nice to look at. maybe they should put out a calender
for roughnecks, i would buy one.
rebecca

Hays, KS

#193 Dec 9, 2011
I hope she don't show that run down redneck face of hers. Man Brandon is the most sexiest man alive! He is gorgeous and I'm sure he out shines her ANYWHERE they go! Haha no I don't know Rene or care to know her I'm all about my sexy man Brandon....wooooo hoooooo. With looks like his....he would be a fool to be faithful! Haha my concern is this crazy bitch. She sounds like one of them IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM NO ONE CAN....GIRLS haha. She is so defensive cause this is the best looking man she will ever come close to on this green green earth! LOVE U BRANDON BABY!
she started to talk a while back
to me did not like me at all. she said they ran that town and
that her and brandon took care of each other in every way. O YUK.
THEY SAY SHE CAN STAND HER OWN. nobody could take her down, my
opinion is one day there is always somebody out there that is going
to knock your big fat ego out on her big ugly face or ass which does not matter to me. can't wait to hear about that.
J Cross

United States

#194 Dec 9, 2011
I'm sorry I just have to say you girls are crazy. And blind! From what I hear he is the one that goes crazy over her. She's hot and her body's bad ass. He's a lucky man. I'm just sayin from a mans pov .
rebecca

Hays, KS

#195 Dec 9, 2011
J Cross wrote:
I'm sorry I just have to say you girls are crazy. And blind! From what I hear he is the one that goes crazy over her. She's hot and her body's bad ass. He's a lucky man. I'm just sayin from a mans pov .
well your intitled to think what you want. i am saying what she her self has said to me on this thread. i'm not maiking it up. but your quote sounds a little fishy. i do not think a guy would use the words you have chosen.
am i wrong or right?
BRANDON IS YUMMMMMM

Houston, TX

#196 Dec 9, 2011
Ohhh be quiet J Cross, say what u may or what u please, AT THE END OF THE DAY RENE IS A DOUCE AND BRANDON IS SEXY. Let him leave a small ass town like Midland and come to Houston and its OVER! lol. Rene looks to old for him anyway. Must be all that sun she gets scooping poop. Ha
BRANDON IS YUMMMMMM

Houston, TX

#197 Dec 9, 2011
Brandon ur sexy
BRANDON IS YUMMMMMM

Houston, TX

#198 Dec 9, 2011
Cheston u are sexy too. Them boys have handsome smiles
BRANDON IS YUMMMMMM

Houston, TX

#199 Dec 9, 2011
rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>he is very good looking guy, but somr of the other ones are to like cheston, just a little on
the short side which there is nothing wrong with that. the other
ones also nice to look at. maybe they should put out a calender
for roughnecks, i would buy one.
Calendar????? HELL YES I WOULD BUY A TON OF COPIES FOR ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY .... YUMMM
rebecca

Hays, KS

#200 Dec 9, 2011
<quoted text>
Calendar????? HELL YES I WOULD BUY A TON OF COPIES FOR ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY .... YUMMM
thank you yummmmm i hope they do put out a calender.oh ya j cross if that is who you are be quite.
Brittany

Canada

#201 Dec 11, 2011
I have to say Brandon is a sexy beast... He can Lay pipe into me any day of the week! But he should come up to Alberta, Canada that's where Drillers make the money and I would gladly show him around lol! He is dating (Peggy/Renee)? He can do wayyyyy better than that old wrinkled face flat wrangler ass hag!!!!! He must have mommy issues if he is dating that old used up tattered cow lol! Seriously though Oil here is where it's at come on down Brandon lol :) release some of that temper in the bedroom with me lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver Sought Following Chemical Spill on TX Hi... 4 hr letty 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr huey goins 988
need a woman to spoil rotten take care of singl... (Jun '12) 15 hr SouthernBell4587 110
To the guy masturbating Tue Tbc23 1
any ladies seen any guys masterbating or flashi... (Oct '10) Tue Chelsea 23
Goldsmith, Texas? The next New York? (Jun '13) Apr 30 Bob 44
Review: Tall City Delivery (Jan '14) Apr 29 Hungry 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland Mortgages