parisi health clubs celebrating 10th aniversary on may 6 & 7!

Posted in the Midland Park Forum

Steven Haase

Trenton, NJ

#1 May 2, 2008
10TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION! CARNIVAL STYLE!
Activities Include: Music, Food, Clown Apearance, Health/Fitness Education, Demonstrations, Tours
CARNIVAL/ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL:
SPECIAL $10 Enrollment Fee-- On Day of Carnival Only!
WHEN/WHERE:
Midland Park, Wayne & Fair Lawn- MAY 6TH 4:30-8:30 PM
Morris Plains & Garwood- MAY 7th 4:30-8:30 PM
ABOUT PARISI SPORTS CLUBS
Parisi Sports Clubs operates five community-based health clubs in Northern New Jersey focused on providing fitness and performance enhancement programs and services. The company offers results-driven personal training programs, innovative group exercise programming, individualized nutrition advice and a variety of sports and fitness activities such as the nationally recognized Parisi Speed School for athletes of all ages and abilities. As of April 4, 2008, Parisi Sports Clubs operated five locations throughout Northern New Jersey including Midland Park, Fair Lawn, Garwood, Morris Plains and its most recent acquisition of World’s Gym in Wayne, NJ. The company continues its search for additional rollup acquisitions. Parisi Sports Clubs is headquartered in Fair Lawn, NJ and can be located on the Web at www.parisiusa.com .
bob

Denville, NJ

#2 Jan 5, 2010
horrible gym! horrible management! my wife signed up for a year membership and shortly after became sick and was hospistalized and was unable to go back as per her doctors orders, they didnt want to hear it and would not let her cancel her membership and called a collection agency on her. These are some of the most heartless people i have ever encountered. She ended up paying $800 to settle the dispute,$800 and we recieved nothing in return they wouldnt even let me take over her membership and she never even used the gym! if anyone lives in the morris plains area i would suggest going anywhere else. These people are horrible from the girl who answers the phone to the manager!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Premier Movers 8 hr Marilyn R 7
Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) 8 hr Dr Couth 45
Trucking industry fears driver shortage could h... Nov 17 johnnorton61 5
Gluten-free bakery Isaura coming to Hawthorne Nov 12 paulette 1
Acting Classes Nov 2 LouisaC 2
Charles Osgood (Mar '09) Nov 2 Gail Hawthorne 2
Liz Smith, Writer for NY Post Nov 2 Gail Hawthorne 1

Midland Park News Video

Midland Park Dating
Find my Match