Steven Pribbernow bio family wants co...

Steven Pribbernow bio family wants contact!

Posted in the Midland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NO IDEA

Almont, MI

#2 Dec 15, 2009
I`ve talked to Kenneth on the phone and email. This family has been trying to find Steven and just found out about this case! They are very saddened by this whole thing. The grandma does not know as of yet. She has sent letters and cards to him but had no response. This family needs someone with some information. Please contact Kenneth at his information stated above. Hopefully he will be able to go and visit him while he is in the States. Staeven will maybe have some type of closure and know he is loved.
NO IDEA

Almont, MI

#3 Dec 15, 2009
So no confusion, The grandma, to my knowledge, sent the letters and cards to Steven way before this happened. She has no idea he is in trouble.
Help Steven Pribbernow

AOL

#4 Dec 22, 2009
Steven Pribbernow's friends have said how Steven complained a lot about his foster/adoptive family. Jessica Holms Saylor Pribbernow.( She's been married often.) That he and the other kids in the foster/adoptive Saylor home were not treated well.

Used for a paycheck from the state foster care system, thse two unemployed adoptive parents bought a house. How could that be since they don't work?

Jessica Pribbernow Saylor as Stevens adoptive mother, has been a no show at the court hearings. Is this what a loving mother does to her child? Abandon him in his time of need? She claims to be Christian, is this the Christian thing to do? The funeral was at the Christian Celbration Center in Midland, MI. How Christian to abandon your son.

The biological family of Steven needs to come forward and help him. He has NO FAMILY. His so called MOTHER JESSICA seems to be not around for him.
the baden family

Oscoda, MI

#5 Dec 22, 2009
to steven(lewis) pribbernow family in flint mi we want you to know we are behide steven and we hope things work out for him .and we want to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year and hopefully things work out to where you become a real family again real soon .god bless you all .
NO IDEA

Almont, MI

#6 Dec 23, 2009
To Help Steven Pribbernow

It is my understanding his lawyer put a restraining order on the Saylors.

Not that I would think they would show up in court anyway.
To No Idea

AOL

#7 Dec 23, 2009
Your kidding! Easy to find out, we'll check the court records. It takes SOMETHING for a restraining order to be put in place.

But,this foster/adoptive family needs to be investigated.
To No Idea

AOL

#8 Dec 23, 2009
the baden family wrote:
to steven(lewis) pribbernow family in flint mi we want you to know we are behide steven and we hope things work out for him .and we want to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year and hopefully things work out to where you become a real family again real soon .god bless you all .
Hey, check out and see if Steven has a restraining order against Jessica and Josh Saylor.
Lewis Family

Oscoda, MI

#9 Dec 31, 2009
we hope this year to come has better things to come for all of you and more happiness for your family .we wish you all the best wishes for gods blessings on you all for the years to come .love the baden family .may god bless your ever moment from here on .
Lewis Family Friend

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 2, 2010
in addition to the letters and cards sent to steven from his grandma were checks, all cashed, but never contact from steven. the "adopting family" said visitions would continue after adoption; however, once final all visitation and communication ceased. steven is loved not ever forgotten. waiting for him to get to an age where he'd come find his real family; the family he was told were all dead.
To Lewis family Friend

Almont, MI

#11 Jan 2, 2010
I have been in contact a couple of times with Steven. I did tell him he had family(his uncle) and he is very excited. I have been in contact with the uncle and his friend also and feel awful for them! Hopefully they can visit with Steven while here from Iraq! Steven has alot of support from friends and people that don`t even know him! The truth will come out about "whatever" has happened in the home. I hope his grandma is ok. The Saylor family should be ashamed of themselves for this.(If they told Steven his bio family were dead) Abuse right there. The trial is coming up and things will be told then. In the end there will be some closure for everyone involved. Hope the 2 remaining boys are ok, safe, and had a good holiday.
no idea

Almont, MI

#12 Jan 2, 2010
I had Kenneth`s permission to post his email and information to contact him but for some reason it was removed? here is an email address to contact him.
[email protected]
no idea

Almont, MI

#13 Jan 8, 2010
Incase of confusion - Kenneth Lewis is Sten (Lewis) Pribbernow`s bio uncle. He will be in MI next week to visit Steven and speak to his lawyer.
To no idea

AOL

#14 Jan 10, 2010
Thank goodness you are helping with this case. The adoptive home seems to have been not a good place. And there are the other children remaining. Two boys.
Stevens family and friends, need to visit with him and talk to his lawyer.

We are supporters of Steven and the Baiden family.
no idea

Almont, MI

#15 Jan 10, 2010
Thank you. Steven needs to know there are relatives that are there for him. I also see that in my last post I spelled Sten--SUPPOSE to be Steven. Hopefully the 2 boys, Along with HER biological kids, are ok too. I have been in contact with his uncle and his friend. They are going to see him when they get in town. They told me they have tried to contact Steven through the years but couldn`t. The grandmother sent cards, letters and checks, no response BUT the checks were cashed. YIKES!
To no idea

AOL

#16 Jan 10, 2010
I'm not surprised the "checks" were cashed. His grandmother should trace the checks and see who endorsed them and to which account they went into. It seems this adoptive family is in it only for the money. And she should report it to the athorities. It's fraud.

A lot of terrible things have been said about what was going on in this adoptive home Steven was in. His biological family HAS TO GET INVOLVED to help him.

These so called adoptive parents don't care, the kids are just paychecks to them, as far as we are concerned.
Emily

Midland, MI

#17 Jan 24, 2010
Steven DIDNT commit the murder.. True, it looks that way, but my boyfriend, my friend Cori, and I all have evidence to suspect JOSHUA. Steven had DEFENSIVE wounds, not attacking wounds. And the boys that were attacked were all adopted. Steven hated Tristan, and Tristan was a blood relative of Jessica. Tristan wasnt even hurt. Jessica and Josh even moved Justins body from the original crime scene!! I have alot more evidence than this, but I assure you, I am going to be at Stevens trial, on February 16th, at 1 pm, to speak out in Stevens defense.
bio family member

Grand Blanc, MI

#18 Jan 24, 2010
I wonder what has happened to poor Steven in the past. I was told he could keep in contact with us that never happened. His grandmother has sent cards and checks ( by no surpise that they had been cashed that he proably never knew about) and I know what has been sent.. His grandmother now knows whats going on and is very much alive too. I'm very thankful for the people that got in contact with his uncle and we know how much he is loved... We have tried to get in contact with him and no luck in the past.. We just want him to know that we are here for him and that we love him very much
SunnyDaze

Islamorada, FL

#19 Jan 25, 2010
I support Steven and the Badens. I never thought for a minute this young "slightly built" kid was physically capable of doing all this damage.
Sue

Saginaw, MI

#20 Jan 25, 2010
If they have proof that Steven did not commit these crimes why not give it up now! Don't make him go through the trial and stay in jail. Get that poor boy out and maybe back to his real family that loves him.
Concerned

Germany

#21 Jan 25, 2010
Steven now has an attorney - all we can do now is PRAY for Steven. Pray is all I can say. Pray for Steven and for the Badens. Faith, our deepest condolences to you and your family. You have a wonderful heart to be able to forgive Steven and we truly appreciate your kinds words. The softness in your heart for Steven is amazing.
you know who ~:O)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solarize Michigan shows final home before sun s... Oct '16 Solarman 3
Doctor needed Aug '16 Bapmom 1
want to find a sexting woman (Jul '14) Aug '16 Countrygalmi 2
Review: Oakside Mobile Home Park Inc (Apr '09) May '16 Bill 19
Fish Gallery Hobbies (May '16) May '16 r-e-d-a-c-t-e-d 2
Himani Makeup is a crook (May '16) May '16 drconcrete 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Midland, MI (Jan '12) Feb '16 Sneaky Pete 28

Midland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance