State Rep. Barb Byrum banned from speaking after proposing amendment...

Jun 14, 2012 Full story: MLive.com

State Rep. Barb Byrum, D-Onondaga, said Thursday she believed she was banned from speaking on the floor of the state House of Representatives because she introduced an amendment Wednesday that would apply the same controversial abortion regulations to vasectomies.

Full Story
W NC

Sylva, NC

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Is her district really that liberal to accept her views and keep her in office? Is Lansing in her district or just the rural areas under it? I doubt blue-collar types in central Michigan will vote for again after her rape accusations and dumb antics.
Bill

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Sep 20, 2012
W NC wrote:
Is her district really that liberal to accept her views and keep her in office? Is Lansing in her district or just the rural areas under it? I doubt blue-collar types in central Michigan will vote for again after her rape accusations and dumb antics.
I agree!
American

Lansing, MI

#3 Oct 27, 2012
How Barb can support the evil of the democrat party is beyond comprehension. She comes from a very nice small town that has great people in it, so supporting a political platform that refuses to put God in it, advocates killing unborn babies on demand, covers up Benghazi, destroys our ecomony, panders to union votes at the expense of people working two part time jobs, has a sexual predator as their keynote speaker at the 2012 DNC, it is mind boggling what some people will do for attention, not to mention changing her last name back to Byrum as a leverage for and election.
"By their fruits ye shall know them".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anyone Recall a Woman Named Mary Jane Turner? (Jul '13) 15 hr heart2442217 2
Review: Zablocki Construction Oct 27 LAWalkowski 1
Review: Caveman Auto (Dec '13) Aug '14 Auto guy 2
Tall blonde guy, with light blue eyes (May '13) Aug '14 all4america 2
want to find a sexting woman Jul '14 COUNTRYHUNG123 1
George Pemberton Jun '14 Arlene Pemberton 1
Debate: Marijuana - Midland, MI (Sep '10) Jun '14 megan pettit 35
Midland Dating
Find my Match

Midland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Midland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midland