Candlelight vigil in Headland a call ...

Candlelight vigil in Headland a call to action

There are 15 comments on the Dothan Eagle story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Candlelight vigil in Headland a call to action. In it, Dothan Eagle reports that:

HEADLAND A candlelight vigil for an unarmed Headland man fatally shot during an altercation with police doubled as a call to action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dothan Eagle.

what did the cops get

Dothan, AL

#1 Feb 23, 2012
for shooting a unarmed headland man 33 years old tell us the public wants to know mr jackson
what did the chief do

Dothan, AL

#2 Feb 23, 2012
why not tell us chief of police in headland
tell us headland chief

Dothan, AL

#3 Feb 23, 2012
waiting for your answers to what did you do to the police who shot a unarmed man.33 years old we the public want to know. why not answer the question
has anyone talk yet

Dothan, AL

#4 Mar 29, 2012
what did the cops get wrote:
for shooting a unarmed headland man 33 years old tell us the public wants to know mr jackson
the chief is mark jones i think has any one talked to you about the cops shooting the unarmed man? and were the cops there when the man was shot were they white are black answer please how many black cops do you have in headland just cops. not drug people
yea we are

Dothan, AL

#5 Mar 29, 2012
watching to see what happens in headland why want you tell us what is going on. are you mr jones gonna take a leave of absensce and let the fbi do the investigation on the man that was shot? some say that see this in florida this needs to be look into to see why the man got shot and did not go to the doctor and got shot and died 2 men should be able to take one person into custody i hear that man only weight was maybe 165 pounds we fill sad for the family
headland have you

Dothan, AL

#6 Mar 30, 2012
been looking for your chance to see what florida says about the man who was shot by two cops in headland alabama and the man was unarmed how may cops does it take to get someone in custody .tell us if you know.

this is not montgomery this is dothan!!!!!!!!!!
well we see

Dothan, AL

#7 Mar 30, 2012
more people watching tv and trying to see whats going on. but they need to look at headland to a black man was shot by 2 cops and the man was unarmed and died it is sad sorry for the family i think the fbi shoud check all they say happened that day. i am white boy but i care for most all until i know they doing something wrong.if that was my father or my 2 brothers i get me 4 lawyers and see them in court.
quit trying to hack

Dothan, AL

#8 Mar 30, 2012
my pc iam taking my modem and hide it leave my pc along
go to sanford fla

Dothan, AL

#9 Apr 2, 2012
fourms topix . look at all that is on there look like maybe some crok cops. well looks like imf has leaked so who was it? tell us who do that before the investion is done?
Rev Charles

Dothan, AL

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Who was the officer that shoot our Brother?
jesse james

Dothan, AL

#11 Apr 16, 2012
We r with you
kinsey citizen

Dothan, AL

#12 Apr 16, 2012
we with our brothers.
found good way

Dothan, AL

#13 Mar 18, 2013
headland have you wrote:
been looking for your chance to see what florida says about the man who was shot by two cops in headland alabama and the man was unarmed how may cops does it take to get someone in custody .tell us if you know.
this is not montgomery this is dothan!!!!!!!!!!
to beach we got friends in other towns and they say they not going thru your town on the way to the beach .
hes got

Dothan, AL

#14 Jun 4, 2013
jesse james wrote:
We r with you
bad breath.
time

Dothan, AL

#15 Jun 7, 2013
Get a new d.a. next election. It is time to clean up. vote against doug v.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kid getting beat up in Troy by police?? Dec 30 Concerned citizen 1
Desparately seeking recipe for former Ed's hot ... (Jan '08) Dec 26 BRD 62
News Dad who protested against Roy Moore honours gay... Dec 24 Common sense 18
News Webb police officer among nine men busted in pr... (Jul '08) Dec 20 Bill 63
News Roy Moore Reemerges for an Election-Eve Rally, ... Dec '17 Death on 2 Legs 2
Justin Duane Dannels Dec '17 Tree 6
ol my gosh Dec '17 Smedley Forkwart 2

Midland City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland City Mortgages