Webb police officer among nine men bu...

Webb police officer among nine men busted in prostitution sting

There are 62 comments on the Dothan Eagle story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Webb police officer among nine men busted in prostitution sting. In it, Dothan Eagle reports that:

A reverse prostitution sting led to the arrests of nine men as of Thursday, including a Dothan city worker and a Webb auxiliary police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dothan Eagle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kcr

Dothan, AL

#1 Jul 14, 2008
these guys should be ashamed
tammy page

Dothan, AL

#2 Aug 2, 2008
WATCH, THE COP WANT GET A DAY IN JAIL,BUT THE OTHERS WILL,AND THATS NOT RIGHT,COPS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING OUR YOUTH AND OTHERS AN GOOG EXAMPLE,THAT COP SHOULD GET TIME JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES THAT PARTICIPATE IN THINGS LIKE THAT,THATS A SICH S.O.B
guru

Dothan, AL

#3 Aug 13, 2008
What's the problem? It's their money. They should be able to do what they want with it. The woman is doing it of her own free will. It's no different that hiring someone to rake your yard. A contract between two consenting adults. Look at Nevada....there are no pimps beating on the women. They pay taxes. They get tested for diseases. There's less HIV. Get out of the Dark Ages.
Cheeses of Nazareth

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 14, 2008
I'm with "guru" on this one. Prostitution should be legalized and the tax money would be an extra benefit. BUT in a state that considers a lottery as "evil gambling" I wouldn't hold my breath. Tenn, GA and Fla laugh at Alabama fools as they sell us their lottery tickets. The students in all three states thank Alabama for their college scholarships. Wonder if the Alabama Christian Coalition is still taking millions from the Mississippi Gambling Industry to defeat the lottery ballot (if their ever is one). Keep voting as your Pastor orders you to folks, its really working out fine. lol
ibvu

Dothan, AL

#5 Aug 14, 2008
Webb robo cop should be lock up with the rest of the criminals.Its his highway,but its ok for him to run stops signs and break the speed limit to get to the store for cokes and crackers. Who runs webb al.? take a guess
M W P

AOL

#6 Aug 16, 2008
I agree, he should be locked up just like the others because being a policeman he is supposed to be and example,a good example to everyone, and also have high morals, which he doesn't.
Wonder if he or (they) are going to be tested for AIDS? It's a thought you know. I say put him in jail where he belongs along with the others.
I-b-i

Dothan, AL

#7 Aug 17, 2008
understand the chief was involve in this one.
lok

Enterprise, AL

#8 Aug 19, 2008
thats crazy ,there here to serve and protect. yea right!protect themselves nothing will happen and we want hear nothing else about it
brz459

Dothan, AL

#9 Oct 9, 2008
I-b-i wrote:
what do u mean and how would you know if u dont mind me asking?
brz459

Dothan, AL

#10 Oct 9, 2008
personally i feel the law is the law.. they knew it they broke it they got caught and they gotta go through system just like every one else or they should anyway...
well known

Fort Rucker, AL

#11 Dec 30, 2008
I personally know that this officer was put in jail with the others that were arrested in the sting operation. He was treated no different than any other criminal. He was arrested spent several hours in jail, received a bond and NEVER granted a phone call. So, just because they are police officers don't always mean they get special treatment. He is not a Dothan police, No special treatment given, but He was a Webb Auxiliary officer.
Littlered

Itasca, IL

#12 Jan 9, 2009
That's right well known. Also keep in mind that this auxiliary officer was not an employee of the town.
concerned

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2010
ibvu wrote:
Webb robo cop should be lock up with the rest of the criminals.Its his highway,but its ok for him to run stops signs and break the speed limit to get to the store for cokes and crackers. Who runs webb al.? take a guess
sounds like jerry hunter lol. hey mr jerry, how are u today.by the way folks, jerry hunter is the husband of the mayor of webb. so he actually thinks he kinda runs the town. he's an asshole, an idiot, and his offspring are just like him unfortunately. his wife(the mayor) is as bipolar as they come, and we all know exactly that money buys many things in this country, including the "black vote" in webb alabama. live it up dumbasses, yall will be out in november 2012
concerned

United States

#14 Jul 16, 2010
I-b-i wrote:
shows how much of a dumbass you are..the chief was NOT involved in any of this shit. The i work for the towing company that towed the auxiliary cops truck, so i was there and saw it all go down..
HCSD

Tioga, ND

#15 Jul 16, 2010
Concerned, you hit the nail right on the head.
we here forever

Dothan, AL

#16 Jul 17, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like jerry hunter lol. hey mr jerry, how are u today.by the way folks, jerry hunter is the husband of the mayor of webb. so he actually thinks he kinda runs the town. he's an asshole, an idiot, and his offspring are just like him unfortunately. his wife(the mayor) is as bipolar as they come, and we all know exactly that money buys many things in this country, including the "black vote" in webb alabama. live it up dumbasses, yall will be out in november 2012
i dont think so us bros will be here for as long as we want.
i heard

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2010
these girls were sitting on a million dollars so leave them alone
its cool webb cop

Dothan, AL

#19 Jul 28, 2010
ibvu wrote:
runs the town and if he wants to stop and get a coke its ok to us in dothan the people that are running the town of webb is doing a fine job and if anybody dont like it pack up your bags and leave webb we know the webb cop and he does a good job thats all that counts.
HCS

Bellevue, NE

#20 Jul 28, 2010
The webb cops are cool. The council is cool. The mayor is not cool.
mayor runs webb

Dothan, AL

#21 Jul 28, 2010
HCS wrote:
The webb cops are cool. The council is cool. The mayor is not cool.
hcs is not to smart or cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor of Webb resigns after arrest in prostitut... (Feb '15) Feb 11 lku grtws 2
outlaws mc in dothan (Jul '09) Feb 3 shurefoot 116
Looking for High School Friend Jan '17 Friendship Tree 1
Support shirts Jan '17 Sheridan compton 2
iPhone 7 Dec '16 owner 1
News Dale County District Court Judge Race (Feb '16) Feb '16 harvey 1
Marshall's Sandwich Shop (Aug '14) Nov '14 carter 3

Midland City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midland City Mortgages