is this the same place

Dothan, AL

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Police are investigating a local man's death... After he was tased by a Houston County Sheriff's Deputy.
The incident happened just outside Houligans on Montgomery Highway. The Dothan Police Department received a call about an intoxicated person around 1:48 Monday morning. A Houston County Sheriff's Deputy was the first to arrive on the scene.
"From what I understand it started inside and the personnel that works at Houligans struggled with him and called law enforcement,” said Dothan Police Department, Chief Greg Benton.
"He wouldn't quit struggle and kept trying to reach into his pocket for something and the sheriff tased him and then other officers got onto the scene pretty quick of course,” said Owner of Houligans, Blake Phillips.
The suspect, Johnny warren is from Forest Park, Georgia. Houligans owner, Blake Phillips tells me this isn't the first time he has had trouble with warren. Phillips says he met warren in December of last year where there was a similar incident which resulted in warren's arrest.
"He just snaps and gets real belligerent and last time I was able to calm him down and get him to a cab,” said Phillips.
Unfortunately things ended differently this time.
"Ended up pushing a guy into the window and one of my employees two of my employees one was off duty one was on duty just grabbed him and held him down and called the police,” said Phillips.
"The deputy warned the suspect several times before tasing him here in front of the bar."
After the initial tase the deputy was still unable to gain control and continued tasing warren multiple times. Shortly after medical assistance was requested because the suspect was going in and out of consciousness. When Dothan fire department paramedics arrived they began c-p-r and warren was taken to flower hospital where he was later pronounced dead at 3:16 Monday morning.
"I think he had problems that I can’t describe I don't know what his life was."
The alabama bureau of investigation is now looking into the case, and the deputy has been placed on administrative leave until further notice.
Officials can't confirm the tasing caused warren's death. They believe he was in the Dothan area to be in court today. That hearing was for the charges related to the incident that happened at hooligans back in December.

http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/Tasing_Inc...

Or you can read it here
watching

Chipley, FL

#3 Dec 5, 2012
doug Valeska has a problem, he has been there too long, he thinks like hitler, dont think so? pay attention to his bill boards around town folks. the way he sees it? he is the only law in town, right or wrong, he is still right
will you have a

Dothan, AL

#4 Dec 8, 2012
is this the same place wrote:
Police are investigating a local man's death... After he was tased by a Houston County Sheriff's Deputy.
The incident happened just outside Houligans on Montgomery Highway. The Dothan Police Department received a call about an intoxicated person around 1:48 Monday morning. A Houston County Sheriff's Deputy was the first to arrive on the scene.
"From what I understand it started inside and the personnel that works at Houligans struggled with him and called law enforcement,” said Dothan Police Department, Chief Greg Benton.
"He wouldn't quit struggle and kept trying to reach into his pocket for something and the sheriff tased him and then other officers got onto the scene pretty quick of course,” said Owner of Houligans, Blake Phillips.
The suspect, Johnny warren is from Forest Park, Georgia. Houligans owner, Blake Phillips tells me this isn't the first time he has had trouble with warren. Phillips says he met warren in December of last year where there was a similar incident which resulted in warren's arrest.
"He just snaps and gets real belligerent and last time I was able to calm him down and get him to a cab,” said Phillips.
Unfortunately things ended differently this time.
"Ended up pushing a guy into the window and one of my employees two of my employees one was off duty one was on duty just grabbed him and held him down and called the police,” said Phillips.
"The deputy warned the suspect several times before tasing him here in front of the bar."
After the initial tase the deputy was still unable to gain control and continued tasing warren multiple times. Shortly after medical assistance was requested because the suspect was going in and out of consciousness. When Dothan fire department paramedics arrived they began c-p-r and warren was taken to flower hospital where he was later pronounced dead at 3:16 Monday morning.
"I think he had problems that I can’t describe I don't know what his life was."
The alabama bureau of investigation is now looking into the case, and the deputy has been placed on administrative leave until further notice.
Officials can't confirm the tasing caused warren's death. They believe he was in the Dothan area to be in court today. That hearing was for the charges related to the incident that happened at hooligans back in December.
http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/Tasing_Inc...
Or you can read it here
spare deputy you maybe run short if we go over the cliff maybe you can train some house wifes
witch side you on

Dothan, AL

#5 Dec 11, 2012
LUTHERs or tell us who is what and what is witch you on the joker side .tell uncle bob we say hi
hay you in youngstown

Dothan, AL

#6 Dec 13, 2012
watching wrote:
doug Valeska has a problem, he has been there too long, he thinks like hitler, dont think so? pay attention to his bill boards around town folks. the way he sees it? he is the only law in town, right or wrong, he is still right
and see his bill boards check your gps batteries.
hacksaw

Dothan, AL

#7 Dec 13, 2012
all i see is luther bill boards .but iam in montgomerys zoo.feeding the butterflies.
hay wait

Dothan, AL

#8 Dec 15, 2012
watching wrote:
i think maybe luther is maybe still looking at some things.
doug is a piece of -hit

Dothan, AL

#9 Dec 16, 2012
It is time to vote doug out of office. He is crooked as they get. If you are his friends, dont worry about jail. He will make sure you will you are found not guilty. If someone threaten him bye bye, they are gone to jail,as is someone threaten you, he will prosecute them. doug is a 2 face piece of crap.
The Dude

Anniston, AL

#12 Dec 17, 2012
His kids are coke heads. I worked with his son at movie gallery, and tray used to snort coke in the back. His daughter was messing around with a lowlife named Rick little back in the day so Doug had Rick sent to prison for about 8 years to hide the fact that his daughter was a pill popping thief.
concerned citizen

Dothan, AL

#15 Dec 17, 2012
well what about the guy mr floyd did he get a fair trial MR VALESKA? and when was he admitted to local hospital and how long was he there?could it be that he was in jail and maybe did not get to the hospital in time maybe inmates just dont get maybe the best care from your jail.maybe was he tazed or yall maybe just did not get him to hospital in time maybe everone did not see the man maybe having heart troubles. in heart attacks you got to get fast care to maybe save a mans life.and how long was he kept at the hospital? and maybe something was overlook at maybe the jail this in my own opinion. well this is not the first inmate to die. do you even care if someone gets a fair trial.well to me in my own opinion maybe you not from what i read i see that this man is not the first inmate to die one in montgomery when the jail driver was talking on a phone and run a red light and hit car and truck and wreck the van the inmate was killed. why not you ride with them that way you could maybe save someone life for a change. oh yell the deputy tased a man and then dothan i think i read 3 cops got there real fast yall canot control one man at houligans and i think this man died and did this man get a fair trail. and then we had the man in headland i think he was shot .arent you the DA IN HEADLAND OR IS THERE IS ANOTHER DA.? TELL ALL US ARE YOU THE DA?. well did he get a fair trial.i think he needed to go to the doctor maybe he would got a fair trial.well when some of us see you on tv your face looks a little red maybe you need to get check out we would not what you to have any heart problems. SOME OF THE SUMPTOMS ARE chest pressure,pain in back, maybe pain in arm ,you could even have high blood pressure,high cholesterol and not know it oh by the way did you take acting classes in school or maybe drama class the reason we ask you somtimes it maybe looks like we see maybe a tear or you just cleaning your glasses.
some dont get a trial

Dothan, AL

#16 Dec 19, 2012
All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law some people dont get a fair trial .i think you have to be alive to get a trial.
you got to

Dothan, AL

#17 Dec 21, 2012
some dont get a trial wrote:
All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law some people dont get a fair trial .i think you have to be alive to get a trial.
get to court alive to maybe get a fair trial?
InJustice_Unethi cal

Decatur, GA

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Doug Valeska needs to retire. His judgement is clouded and he seeks vendetta against anyone that does not kiss his butt. We need someone new because this guy is unreal and I can't believe that he is still the Distric Attorney. The only way that they keep voting for him bc he actually calls himself a democrate..really? yeah right.
watching

Panama City, FL

#19 Mar 13, 2013
and now his son is arrested. bet they thru out what ever he had and just booked him on small stuff.
lonely brother

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2013
I know first hand how crooked Douglas valeska can be, he gave my brother 50 years for pointing a BBgun at a Guy and cursing him!!! For his first adult conviction! And after my brother served 15 years in prison Douglas went to his parole hearing and protested him, lying to the parole board saying my brother had prior adult convictions when he was 20 years old when he went to prison!! He is 36 now!!! He has never hurt anyone in or out of prison so how bout it heir valeska give my brother and alot of other brothers a break and step down off your high horse and watch your step on the way down would hate for you to slip and break your f* cling neck!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midland City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dothan (May '14) Fri Concerned Citizen 9
News Mayor of south Alabama town of Webb arrested in... Apr 22 mark1160 5
Stolen 2004 silver Nissan 350z Apr 17 Cody Phelts 1
Debate: Marijuana - Dothan, AL (Aug '10) Apr 16 Ugga 41
cheap place to rent Apr 14 dgc77 1
Review: Playtime Indoors Apr 13 tabatha88 1
old North side mall Apr 13 Salt 1
More from around the web

Midland City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE