Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
10,961 - 10,980 of 22,284 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11952 Jun 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans did not evolve from monkeys you idiot POS useless lying uneducated moron.
Actually, normal humans probably did not evolve from apes, but an ignorant,subhuman mutant like you sure did.

Quit trying to sound like you are actually intelligent. You pseudo-intellectuals don't have the intellectual capacity of a summer squash.
Tell me all you know. I have three minutes to waste.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11953 Jun 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
God Almighty with the entire internet at their fingertips rightwingers are so endlessly and pervasively STUPID.
Does that mean you are a right winger?. If not, what is YOUR excuse for being pervasively stupid?.
GottaGun

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#11954 Jun 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans did not evolve from monkeys you idiot POS useless lying uneducated moron.
Hey Oregon, I've got a gun you can use only if you put it to your head and pull the trigger. Please.......
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11955 Jun 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you pay attention and actually comprehend a post for a change?
Bishop Romputz wants to make things better for himself, his family and his cronies EXCLUSIVELY at the expense of everyone else. Everything that POS says is about himself. The narcissism in this God-in-Training is unbelievable.
Pay attention!
Bishop Romputz wants a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT that makes it ILLEGAL for anyone other than a businessman to be POTUS. Can you understand this at all?
That would leave out your previous Messiah Ronnie Bongo Raygun.
The GOPOX is nominating A NARCISSISTIC FREAK. What is wrong with you people?
So, what's the problem?. You're certainly not Presidential material you stupid troll. Our out of control government is now run by the banksters
and corporate elite, anyway. It's time to retire the community agitator
and get someone who can at least run a lemonade stand without bankrupting
themselves and everyone around them.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11956 Jun 20, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising taxes along with decreased spending is the only way that this massive debt will be paid off. You can bet that this won't be brought up during an election year.
The fact that so many people are struggling financially at this time, makes raising taxes a bad idea for a while.
I think you have it right.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11957 Jun 20, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, normal humans probably did not evolve from apes, but an ignorant,subhuman mutant like you sure did.
Quit trying to sound like you are actually intelligent. You pseudo-intellectuals don't have the intellectual capacity of a summer squash.
Tell me all you know. I have three minutes to waste.
God almighty. You don't even understand evolution.

Good thing that your people don't teach it LOL. Your lack of understanding is so deep that your people couldn't teach it even if they wanted to. No wonder that you are still dining out on the earth being 7,000 years old.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11958 Jun 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
God almighty. You don't even understand evolution.
Good thing that your people don't teach it LOL. Your lack of understanding is so deep that your people couldn't teach it even if they wanted to. No wonder that you are still dining out on the earth being 7,000 years old.
My people?.. Get a grip fool. Not everyone who disagrees with your childish rants believes that the earth is only 7000 years old.

In fact, I have a theory about you and your childish nonsense. You DNC trolls are not out to win people over. Your mission is to keep people pissed off and
unhappy. After all, the divide and conquer strategy is as old as the hills.
We are getting screwed by both parties and your masters wouldn't want people
to come together and start thinking like Americans, now would they?.

You might be a useful idiot to your masters, but you are a useless idiot to everyone else.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11959 Jun 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
God Almighty with the entire internet at their fingertips rightwingers are so endlessly and pervasively STUPID.
Be quiet kid, the adults are talking. Go back to playing with the other kids out in the yard.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11960 Jun 21, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What has education done for you, SUXboy?. You have no common sense or reasoning skills.
In his country, he is considered well educated. I guess the bar is pretty low there.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11961 Jun 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Humans did not evolve from monkeys you idiot POS useless lying uneducated moron.
Wow. That has to be a new record. 6 out of 13 words are nothing but insults. Almost 50%! Good work you filthy bastard. You never fail to live up to your reputation..
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11962 Jun 21, 2012
NRH I happen to know a couple of filthy bastards and you just hurt their feelings comparing SUX to them. I wonder does he suck where ever he goes? More than likely.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11963 Jun 21, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people?.. Get a grip fool. Not everyone who disagrees with your childish rants believes that the earth is only 7000 years old.
In fact, I have a theory about you and your childish nonsense. You DNC trolls are not out to win people over. Your mission is to keep people pissed off and
unhappy. After all, the divide and conquer strategy is as old as the hills.
We are getting screwed by both parties and your masters wouldn't want people
to come together and start thinking like Americans, now would they?.
You might be a useful idiot to your masters, but you are a useless idiot to everyone else.
Of course your people believe the earth is 7,000 years old and that human being flung saddles onto dinosaurs. You do not understand evolution which is more proof that your people are the anti-science, anti-reality mob.

Bishop Mutt Romputz, the God-in-Training is perfect for you superstitious lunatics.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11964 Jun 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
NRH I happen to know a couple of filthy bastards and you just hurt their feelings comparing SUX to them. I wonder does he suck where ever he goes? More than likely.
My bad. I apologize to all the filthy bastards out there.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11965 Jun 21, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your people believe the earth is 7,000 years old and that human being flung saddles onto dinosaurs. You do not understand evolution which is more proof that your people are the anti-science, anti-reality mob.
Bishop Mutt Romputz, the God-in-Training is perfect for you superstitious lunatics.
Yep and you were the first born in your family without a tail.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11966 Jun 21, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
In his country, he is considered well educated. I guess the bar is pretty low there.
Funny thing though. For a self-proclaimed educated intellectual, SUXboy can't find a
better job than working as an on-line DNC
troll.

I don't have a degree in anything and only a high school diploma, but I do have two
professional trades. That means I probably
bring home more money in one month, than
that retard sees all year.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11967 Jun 21, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing though. For a self-proclaimed educated intellectual, SUXboy can't find a
better job than working as an on-line DNC
troll.
I don't have a degree in anything and only a high school diploma, but I do have two
professional trades. That means I probably
bring home more money in one month, than
that retard sees all year.
I made decent money until I got hurt.or whatever you want to call it.Now I can't drive over the road anymore.But I get by.If I had known I was gonna live this long I would have saved more money.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#11968 Jun 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I made decent money until I got hurt.or whatever you want to call it.Now I can't drive over the road anymore.But I get by.If I had known I was gonna live this long I would have saved more money.
Saving money is important. Staying out of debt is even more important. It's interesting that you only hear about credit
and credit ratings and not saving money.

People are being brainwashed into bondage
by banks, credit card companies, car dealers
and big box retailers.

My wife does get tired of me telling her that if she can't pay cash for something,
she doesn't need it. LOL

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11969 Jun 21, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving money is important. Staying out of debt is even more important. It's interesting that you only hear about credit
and credit ratings and not saving money.
People are being brainwashed into bondage
by banks, credit card companies, car dealers
and big box retailers.
My wife does get tired of me telling her that if she can't pay cash for something,
she doesn't need it. LOL
we sure aren't good with our money in America obviously we take after our government.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11970 Jun 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> we sure aren't good with our money in America obviously we take after our government.
Amen to both of you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11971 Jun 21, 2012
More proof, as if it were needed, that country club silver stick up his backside anti-Christian Bishop Mutt Romputz's target serf population is:

- uneducated
- white
- old
- angry
- rural
- racist
- useless and frequently relies on Medicare, disability, Social Security and, now, food banks and the sympathy of strangers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midkiff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Defiant1 17,873
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wow Wee 721
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Gasman 766
•••
•••
•••

Midkiff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Midkiff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Midkiff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Midkiff
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••