What do you all think of Suzie Coones...

What do you all think of Suzie Coones from ilion ny?

Posted in the Middleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
st johnsville citizen

Canajoharie, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Would love to hear what you all think of suzie coones of ilion ny :)
wow

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Shes a nasty pig who doesnt deserve her kids. Her house is always dirty looks like a pigs den in their. And perhaps she could use a little soap.
ewwwwww

Canajoharie, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Agreed! She stirs up problems with everybody and her bf abuses her kids ive heard and they dont give them baths.
get a life

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Sue is a excellent person an a phenomenal mom she is the sweetest most loving person in the world her kids are extremely smart an kept clean .. an most single mothers of 3 house isn't very clean 80% of the time due too the ruckus of u little ones Suzie is a smart beautiful lady who has gone thru enough bullshit. Then the average person should deal with an now some losers sitting behind a computer screen bashing. Someone who are too gutless too state your real name cause you have no life but to write forum about someone if you really wana doo know bout her why dont you ask her yourself you cowards
are you kidding me

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Suzie is amazing i love her an she t akes great care of her kids an its funny you say she starts bullshit look what you just did you are hypocrite. Get a life an grow up
buttbutt

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
isnt she connected to that skank destiny?
wow

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Destiny?
Yawn

New York, NY

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Hi kaitlyn, or concerned st.johnsville citizen.. How are you? This is suzie. what do you want?
whine asses

Springfield, MA

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Not a whole lot flabby mcguyver
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Kaitlyn (concerned johnsville citizen)arguing with you online is pointless, you have my ex husband as your husband. You have my children as stepchildren. How do you find the time to spread gossip? Aren't you enjoying the newlywed bliss? I could spread rumors, ruin your new Burkhart name but I chose not to. Leave my fiancÚ alone he never hurt me or my precious angels. What is the point behind this? To dig up dirt on a person who is here with their children 24/7? How about instead of pointing fingers become an involved step parent and root on the children's successes in life, find out likes and interests and help plan out birthday parties for them? Because when you throw dirt at someone else you dirty your own hands, when you point fingers there is a few that point back at yourself.. Truce?
Sad State

New York, NY

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Suzy is a good mom who cares for her kids. Oh, by the way, they are GOOD kids. So to the dirt bag started crap on her behind a keyboard, get a freaking life scumbag. Must be her dirt bag ex husband who didn't pay support, didn't care to show up to court and walked out of the kids lives when they needed them the most. A real dad huh?
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#13 Feb 25, 2013
He has been paying support, thank goodness and I appreciate it. The kids were happy to see him on Saturday as promised so things are starting to look up hopefully. So I know it's not him...
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#14 Feb 25, 2013
He is a great father when he is allowed to be, he loves his kids. I have a feeling something is holding him back from being there for them more.
whine asses

Springfield, MA

#15 Feb 25, 2013
oh quit your whining
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Truce? You stop with this nonsense, and be a great role model for the kids?
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2013
My comment accidently showed up in triplicate my apologies..
whine asses

Springfield, MA

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Bite me where it counts bitch
Suzie Q

New York, NY

#19 Feb 25, 2013
No thanks. Have a great life.
mama bear

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2013
I seriously cannot believe someone would stoop this low! Suzie is an amazing person and mother! This is the most childish thing I have seen! Suzie you are a great person and I am proud to call you my friend!
cool guy

Lakeland, FL

#21 Feb 25, 2013
O'DOYLE RULES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weisser District 2 2 min Phony Brindisi 8
Trump says upstate New Yorkers should move 17 min Fact 3
Downtown hospital needed ASAP 21 min Mr Downtown 1
Avenger gets set to take off 23 min jimi doolittle 1
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 39 min History 101 39
The POTUS and the Boy Scouts 47 min URA MORON 2
Donald Trump should get rid of all crooked poli... 54 min Doc 1

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance