You won't believe this one.

You won't believe this one.

Posted in the Middleville Forum

Anonymous

Westerlo, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2011
It seems that Liz S. former mayor of Middleville wants to run for town supervisor of Fairfield. She runs the post office out ruins the fire dept. and walks away and now she wants to move on to bigger and better things. Just think whather and her brother in law d maxwell can do for the town of Fairfield. Can you say ruin it.
Fairfield Is My Home

Springfield, MA

#2 Apr 1, 2011
I hope this is just a rumor. If people are foolish enough to vote her in S supervisor after what she did to the village, then they deserve what they get. I would never vote for her.
I have heard that Mr. Souza is going around telling people he is going to dissolve the fire department. Has anyone else heard this? Where will that leave us here in the town?
Concerned Citizen

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2011
I think Rich does a good lob and the mayor of Middleville screwed my dad of $900.00 of his Mayors pay. How does that feel. He is not your dad.As the past fire chief for 17 years I think the fire department needs alot of help. I think if you remove Conover and Gorinshek and a couple cronies you could straighten it out.Rich is no dummie and knows what real idiots are and Middleville is full of them.
Anonymous

Ghent, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2011
Only the village can disolve the fire department. they own it.
concerned citizen

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2011
The best thing that could happen is put fire commisioners back and get it under control
scrabble dabble

Cold Brook, NY

#6 Apr 4, 2011
i love how concerned you are about how your dad got screwed out of money but not at all concerned of the money he screwed the town and others out of. whats up with that?
concerned citizen

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2011
It's your story and you must be the mayors cronie. I know what is true and what is not. You have to be as big of an idiot as the mayor. Lie and swear to it.Go talk to Nick Macri and ask how she wanted him to lie to destroy the Lynch family.Eat shit and you know the rest.You must be Tammy Gorinshek with a different name or have the same mentality.
scrabble dabble

Cold Brook, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2011
i do not have anything to do with the mayor. i dnt think everything she did was correct but it wasnt all bad either. it is super hard im sure to please everyone. would u like the job? then u shouldve ran. and its not my story im telling here. read the papers and suits filed. they are all public knowledge. im just saying what is true. i have no reason to lie. i dnt want to destroy the lynch family, i think some have done alot of good. but some of what ur family has done has just been wrong and you know that. im not sure why you would think this is tammy gorinshek, i am just a town dweller posting my opinion. i dnt think its fair that you think you can just say whateever you feel just because he was ur father.
concerned citizen

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Nobody is perfect including the Lynchs.I do not know of any suits filed.I said what I said because he was my dad and why would'nt I stick up for him. I sorry if I tell how it is. I do not need to lie and I feel there was an attempt to destroy my family. People need to move on and start new.
scrabble dabble

Cold Brook, NY

#10 Apr 6, 2011
ur right no one is perfect. thats my point as well. i just want everyone to try their best and do the best job possible. if we all try to get along, then mab we can all work together at this town thing and really make things happen. if i were u i would stick up for my dad as well, but i dnt know if i could just look the other way with some of the things that he did let happen as being mayor. u r prolly correct that people wanna destroy ur family, i am sorry for that, not that that helps. but alot of times people need someone to blame. sad as it is. it is not fair thats for sure. starting new, i agree totally
concerned citizen

Utica, NY

#11 Apr 6, 2011
Iam sure you are a decent person and talk is cheap but if Iif you want to discuss things let me know.
Out of Towner Citizen

Utica, NY

#12 Apr 6, 2011
You need to stop all of this. Mayor Leo Lynch was a wonderful man, he did many many wonderful things for the community... He also had his faults, as we all do. If you just step back and remember Middleville and all the good that he did you would stop your bickering. He was a good man and he became very ill prior to his death. Let the man rest in peace. For all of the bickering going on, you need to stop it and put it behind you, find a new life and stop gossiping. Life is too short. Find things to do in life that will be good and are worth while. Please stop. Your former mayor, Liz is a piece of work. What is her real issue? Bet I can tell you, she should speak with her mother if she has so much hatred.... While don't you take your problems to the Lord and give them to him, he will carry all of you through your problem. Let's come together in the community and make this town a better one. I know you can't forget what was done to the Lynch name and I agree with you a lot was done to the Lynch's but please remember all the good that the Lynch's have done and move on. They are GOOD people. Leave them alone.
scrabble dabble

Cold Brook, NY

#13 Apr 8, 2011
im sorry out of towner, i started to read ur post and got bored

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Arcuri returns to Politics lol 8 min Jjjjjoey Jjjjohnson 2
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 37 min worst ever 7
New Pizza Place fromally Masters Pizza 39 min check it out 4
Jamo's Restaurant & Bar grand opening! 54 min Promiscuous Phony 118
rush 1 hr You Dummies 95
Open an Olympic size indoor pool 1 hr huh 6
Dave Gorinshek Jul 16 truth be told 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleville Mortgages