FunnyBone

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Come idiots it's clear that the driver was a 10 year old Amish boy and he turned across both lanes with out looking to see on coming traffic. He turns into the path of a on comming tractor trailer, driver did what he could to avoid them. They are lucky none were killed. I'm sorry but a 10 year old should not be on the road being responsible for his younger siblings. Once again there has to be some laws regarding amish buggys and especially a age limit on how old a person can be on the road.
Ridiculous

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
These Amish freaks need to be outlawed!
Deefield Donny

White Plains, NY

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Cuomo has just signed an executive order outlawing Buggies that can hold more that two passengers. You also must complete a full background check prior to operating same.
Adam

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2013
While I respect the Amish culture, they should not be having a 10 year old boy driving a buggy on a 55 mph highway. They could have all been killed. And endangering the life of a horse too. Poor horse had to be put down.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
So sad to know this has once again happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 8 min elam 48
whitesboro school taxes (May '10) 9 min Disgusted in Schu... 18
older women, younger man 12 min joe 2
Annie Grove from Bagel Grove left her family 13 min Snoop Sisters 4
Vote Rob Astorino for governor! 14 min Tolerance 17
Who Are All the New WKTV Newscasters? 16 min Chan 2 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Clifford Spencer 758
•••
•••
•••

Middleville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Middleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Middleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middleville