NBT bank. Middleville

Since: Jan 13

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2013
We should be thankful to have a bank in Middleville. But there hours of business stink! They close to early for the average 9-5 person who works in Utica as I do. And patty is to friendly. She comes across fake. She is a fake

Since: Jan 13

Worcester, MA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Patty a total lost cause. She using her so called boyfriend Darren ... She not interested in him. She interested in his bank account!! She a user!!
sorry4u

Hartford, CT

#3 Feb 2, 2013
U are a joke! Sounds to me like your jealous and need a life. How would you like your name slandered on this site? Have some respect for people and their private life. Better yet find something useful to do with your time then spread gossup. Its obvious your one of his ex's just looking to talk shit other wise how would u know he has money.. I have known her for a long time and u couldn't ask for a more honest down to earth person. As for his money, she supports herself and last I knew they were never dating. Get your facts straight.

Since: Feb 13

Holyoke, MA

#4 Feb 4, 2013
sorry4u wrote:
U are a joke! Sounds to me like your jealous and need a life. How would you like your name slandered on this site? Have some respect for people and their private life. Better yet find something useful to do with your time then spread gossup. Its obvious your one of his ex's just looking to talk shit other wise how would u know he has money.. I have known her for a long time and u couldn't ask for a more honest down to earth person. As for his money, she supports herself and last I knew they were inever dating. Get your facts straight.
. Dear sorry. I agree. Patti is a very nice person. There is no reason why she would be dependent on anyone. She a nice person. I'm not a Darren fan but he is who he is
lol

Central Square, NY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Again, Happily Single? This is what? Your 5th post on this subject??? Nobody cares about Darren or Pattie except you, obviously. If you work in Utica, and have an issue with the time the bank in Middleville closes, why don't you go on their website and look at other locations? Here, let me help you become less pathetic with your life: http://www.nbtbank.com/home/Locations.html
really

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
sorry4u wrote:
U are a joke! Sounds to me like your jealous and need a life. How would you like your name slandered on this site? Have some respect for people and their private life. Better yet find something useful to do with your time then spread gossup. Its obvious your one of his ex's just looking to talk shit other wise how would u know he has money.. I have known her for a long time and u couldn't ask for a more honest down to earth person. As for his money, she supports herself and last I knew they were never dating. Get your facts straight.
are you blind. They are dating. You don't go out to eat or invite them to your house every night if your not dating. Seen it first hand. They are a couple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women's March? 21 min disgusted 4
Utica's FAILED economic recovery. Whose to blame? 1 hr Yup 25
What's your Tony Picenti FAIL tale? 2 hr pic pic pic 18
Protest in front of the State Building now 2 hr Hey 37
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 2 hr Strange crowd 40
herkimer county treasurer 2 hr Scammers 6
Who remembers 1960's shopping/ eating in the 60's? (Oct '09) 3 hr Rapidralphf 79

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleville Mortgages