Carthage, NY

#21 Apr 21, 2013
Keep kissing the pinky ring.
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#22 Apr 28, 2013
Koop aid wrote:
Keep kissing the pinky ring.
So what your saying is you are a better person for talking to people like thier your friend and get right on the computer and tell nasty lies about them, call them nasty names and hide behind some stupid name? Let me guess you want our vote too. Your daddy must be so proud.
the law

Ilion, NY

#23 May 10, 2013
any money problems mark and tori ? Fairfield better check the books,just saying. been problems in the past that the kenneys couldn't keep straight and receipts couldn't be found to verify.just wondered since you suppose to love this community so much but had your home listed for sale this winter. or did you just want to get your manly wife outa the area since it was posted on here shes messing around with a family friend.hmmmm,wonder whats going on.most stories have some truth behind them
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#24 May 13, 2013
the law wrote:
any money problems mark and tori ? Fairfield better check the books,just saying. been problems in the past that the kenneys couldn't keep straight and receipts couldn't be found to verify.just wondered since you suppose to love this community so much but had your home listed for sale this winter. or did you just want to get your manly wife outa the area since it was posted on here shes messing around with a family friend.hmmmm,wonder whats going on.most stories have some truth behind them
Call the police start the investagation I am not affraid of some idiot hiding under some stupid name and by the way my house is for sale if you are interested please call.
too bad

Carthage, NY

#25 May 13, 2013
Hey mark! let it go. hide behind bill and keep quiet. you keep putting you foot in mouth.
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#26 May 14, 2013
too bad wrote:
Hey mark! let it go. hide behind bill and keep quiet. you keep putting you foot in mouth.
The truth is putting my foot in my mouth then your lies must be putting your foot some were else.I was thinking about what a pleasure it was, you thinking of me every day of your life, but then I remembered you are all alone in bed at night thinking of me, not so pleasing any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PEZ vs. DP at the MUNI!! 2 min Russian 61
Jason "The Rat" Schultz 23 min PnA 2
The Good Ol'Boys favorite Coward refuses to debate 23 min Mr Ed 4
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 25 min Press Room 32
Another Year for Macri 26 min Hello 1
Hanna denounces Trump, supports Clinton 27 min Florida Frank 152
The Two Million Dollar Bridge 28 min Jim Bridger 16

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance