First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Fairfield taxes going up and honest Henry says that this is the first honest budget for Fairfield in years. What a joke. Yes we trust the same people that let the money out the back door before. By the way Henry weren't' you and your boys involved in the last budget? Guess you forgot . By the way how much more did the fire budget go up honest Abe?
jokers

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
same o same o the bill dillenbeck good ole boys.
Fairfield Resident

Oneonta, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Why always with the fire budget Maryann?
mother may I have another

Pearl River, LA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Wow - begin 2012 with $300,000 in the bank, practically no debt and a balanced budget with a tax rate 1/2 of the preceeding year and we are now facing a tax hike? Must be the poor management style and the incapable board directed by Billy boy and Hank the shank. Think we as a town need to ask for a detailed accounting of the expenses.Where is the windmill money being used in 2013? Did the town barn roof get fixed? It was funded in 2012! How much crap did we buy that we did not need.
Hopefully everyone now sees that the last supervisor was really on top of things and what he did was for the good of the entire town.
Oh, yea, how much overtime will we have this coming year. 400 hours in Jan 2012 without snow. Can't wait to see the cost this year.How much sand do we need - looks like a beach worth.
Need to get rid of all of them.
Fairfieldite

Worcester, MA

#5 Nov 6, 2012
The fire budget has increased a whopping $5000 in the past 7 years. Pretty sure I can handle that.
common sense

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Mr Crofoot blames the raise in taxes on the fire dept. Yes it did go up but it is not the fault of the firemen. The village of Middleville owns the fire dept. and they set the contract. Why the firemen are takeing this is beyond me. Henry also lied when he said the town budget stayed the same. It did not. He is raiseing the town budget another $70,000.00. So you will have a double hit. But you get what you vote for. Also the town roof was fixed for $20,000.00 less than what was budgeted for and that money should have come out of the budget for next year bu they left it in and will be raiseing your taxes.Also they will be buying another front end loader so Bill can have two of everything and get a kick back from Tracy. So dig deep Fairfield some people have a life style to keep up.

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Everyone should also know that the fire budget is not part of the Town Tax bill, it is seperate - look at your tax bill. Common sense is right. The roof was fixed for half the budgeted amount but the requirement to fix the roof was left in the budget for 2013. So there is 40k extra for 2013. Additionally, there is a 20k excess in 2012 becasue the roof was repaired for half the budgeted amount. Where did that money go? Did you know that the town can not spend money for anything not approved in the budget! That means that the 20k for the roof should be carried forward to next year and be reprogramed for something else.
This group of thieves is taking us for everything they can get. 2 front loaders - why? Overtime when we don't need it - why? Bobby getting overtime with his problems - oh yea - bill's brothere in law. Got that.
Take a close look at the expenses for the town and then ask WHY?

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
Forgot to add -found 60k of the tax raise requirement. Why did taxes go up -bad management - poor oversight, no taxpayer involvement, crooks holding office on the board.
sick of it

Belmont, MA

#9 Nov 12, 2012
i totally agree with everyone that has a complaint about hank and bill and the board. and i can tell you that i didn't vote for any of them that are in there right now. but obviously the majority of fairfield are a bunch dullards with theirs heads in their asses and will eat whatever crap you feed them. seriously, fairfield, brighten up, would you? we'll see how dumb they still are - or maybe how much they've smartened up - by next november.
realestate agent

Ilion, NY

#10 Mar 2, 2013
hey,let the kenneys manage some more money and do nothing about receipts and such. better yet,elect them both ,bend over and stick your head up ur azz ,that way youll all have a reason to say why you didn't see them mis handeling money,same for the whole clan,fat man gorncheck,azzwipe dillhole,and I can keep going on but will choice not to.sleep tight thiefs.
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#11 Apr 15, 2013
realestate agent wrote:
hey,let the kenneys manage some more money and do nothing about receipts and such. better yet,elect them both ,bend over and stick your head up ur azz ,that way youll all have a reason to say why you didn't see them mis handeling money,same for the whole clan,fat man gorncheck,azzwipe dillhole,and I can keep going on but will choice not to.sleep tight thiefs.
The account was open in 2007 for the Fun Days and closed in 2010 before the Fun days. We had a treasurer responsable for the money 2005 thru 2008, He had to resign for medical reasons I took over in 2009. All the proceeds we raised went to the community center. We found out that money was stolen from the town and I gave all I had for 2009 it was all I had. The fun days started in 2005 with money that was raised by donations and fund raisers not one dime of tax money was ever used for the fun days. in 2010 the town suppervisor closed the account and gave me $2,250 for the fun days. Every year after the Fairfield Community Association has been making it happen with money they raised. Were there mistakes made? yes, during the investigation we were all tought how to do it coorrectly. Yes I was investigated also. So you can be mad at me for the 1 year it don't bother me and no gornishek was ever treasurer.
too bad

Carthage, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Mark you are partly right, However the people that were responisble for you having egg on you face are still there and YOU strongly supported them.And yes Bill was one of them. Oh by the way has he given you your (full time job) back. Didn' think so. He did not want you there. Kiss ass Mueler should have gone but, the key word is KISS ASS.Oh yes how about the $37,000.00 that was given to FRA just to glaze and paint windows. You see Mark they used you. So good luck Fairfield. As long as people like Bill,Crofoot,Maryann are there this town will forever be divided. They only look out for what is in their best interest.
Tax tax

Carthage, NY

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Was there an open house at the town garage to show the Fairfield tax payer where their money is wasted? Did bill show how much he makes? How about the overtime hours his brother in law? Bet you he didn't. Yep bill getting ready for another campaign. Get ready bill let the games begin.
Tax tax

Carthage, NY

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Heard mark Kennedy might run for highway supt. any truth to the rumor?
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2013
too bad wrote:
Mark you are partly right, However the people that were responisble for you having egg on you face are still there and YOU strongly supported them.And yes Bill was one of them. Oh by the way has he given you your (full time job) back. Didn' think so. He did not want you there. Kiss ass Mueler should have gone but, the key word is KISS ASS.Oh yes how about the $37,000.00 that was given to FRA just to glaze and paint windows. You see Mark they used you. So good luck Fairfield. As long as people like Bill,Crofoot,Maryann are there this town will forever be divided. They only look out for what is in their best interest.
I have never had egg in my face, I am very proud for what I have been doing for the town and the community hall. Bill has been there for 40 years and does a great job. Although I appreciate your concern for my well being, I know the truth about what happened and I am O.K. with it, The town has to be greatful for our town clerk Maryann, she is available all day long every day and has been for years and for that I thank her. Mr. Croofoot is a great Town Supervisor with great knowledge that has been keeping the town in order like no other Thank you sir!!. The money that was spent on the church, guess what? that is what the wind mill company gave us the money for and the church looks great thank you FRA for all the work you put in to it. The community center is beautiful again. Thank you to the town board for taking care of it we appreciate all you have done.
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Tax tax wrote:
Heard mark Kennedy might run for highway supt. any truth to the rumor?
No. I will not be running.
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Tax tax wrote:
Was there an open house at the town garage to show the Fairfield tax payer where their money is wasted? Did bill show how much he makes? How about the overtime hours his brother in law? Bet you he didn't. Yep bill getting ready for another campaign. Get ready bill let the games begin.
The open house was for everyone, if you are so concerned about what the town has been doing you should have came and addressed that fact. The people in the town pay on an average $2.42 per thousand on your property that means if your house is tax assessed at $100,000 you pay app.$20.00 a month for every decision the town makes including the highway dept. The rest of your taxes go to the County, School and Fire. The town gets payed by the hour from the state to keep the raods free from snow and ice it includes Truck, Truck driver With all benefits and wing man w/benefits even overtime. and the county pays by the mile. Yes, the town is contracted by the state and county.
Koop-aid

Carthage, NY

#18 Apr 20, 2013
Yep mark keep drinking the kook aid .next time at a Chinese auction maybe you should think before you speak. Yes all is rosy in Fairfield all bow down to the great ones.
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#19 Apr 20, 2013
Yep mark keep drinking the kook aid .next time at a Chinese auction maybe you should think before you speak. Yes all is rosy in Fairfield all bow down to the great ones.
A good old glass of cold kook aid does the body good.(GOT MILK)
Mark Kenney

Waterville, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2013
If you have any questions about anything the town is doing or has done it is all open to the public. Just ask Mr Croofoot and he will be happy to give you any thing you need to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utica needs a new public safety complex 2 min bobber 2
Joette Mancuso 15 min Get a life 63
Salintino take down your signs 37 min Oh my god 13
New Strip Club In South Utica 38 min Char 14
samantha colossimo TESTA 39 min Just the facts 4
Syracuse War Memorial Arena Improvements 41 min John Badduke 9
utica couincel woman samantha colosimo TESTA 44 min Non sense 5

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance