concerned citizen

Little Falls, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2011
I would just like to say he was a great mayor who took pride in the community and maybe some disliked him but he would have gave the shirtoff his back. It was a very sad thing how people attempted to destroy him. He always looked out for the community.I can say I am very proud of him as a father,past mayor,fireman and anything else. People in Middleville do make you sick and it showed with the few Middleville residents who payed there respects to Leo.To all who did not like him o well and to all who did you are much appreciated. As the minister officiating said, you can't take away what he did.The sad thing is the Village of Middleville stuck Leo for 4900.00 mayors pay he had coming. This what people deal with in Middleville.Dad I think you were great and I was very proud of you. If anyone learned anything in the last 5 years. Hats off to a great person and tyo all his accomplishments.
concerned 2

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2011
well said...you have every right to be proud!
scrabble dabble

Newport, NY

#3 Apr 4, 2011
are you for real? all i can do is laugh at these posts, especially the first
concerned citizen

Little Falls, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2011
You nothing but a blow hard. You can't take away the good things he did and remember that. If you have any proof of anything thats one thing but your an idiot like the rest. Why do you think no one moves to this area. Idiots such as you.
scrabble dabble

Newport, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2011
i wasnt trying to take away from the good he did as mayor. he did do some good things. however, there was alot of bad that he did too. illegal bad im talking about. not everyone is perfect and by being mayor, ur never gonna please everyone. but some of the crap he did was just wrong. i dnt see how u can debate that. i understand he is ur father and u dnt want to say anything bad about him or think that he could do some of these bad things, but come on, be serious. you as well as others knew some of these things were going on and went right along with them.
concerned citizen

Little Falls, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2011
Believe me I don't know half of the things that went on.I am an honest person and know who I am.
scrabble dabble

Newport, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2011
i didnt mean to make it sound like u were dishonest. we ALL do things thruout our life that are questionable, no one is perfect. but im just saying that there were jobs that were done and contracts that were taken that were prob a conflict of interest. and that mab should not have happened. im not here to judge anyone, just voice an opinion
Rude

Little Falls, NY

#8 Apr 7, 2011
How rude can you be scrabble dabble. The man is no longer with us and you still have to put him down. I know he might have done things a different way then you would but we are all human.
Out of Towner

New Hartford, NY

#9 Apr 7, 2011
Yes, shame on you, have you ever heard of rest in peace. It is very rude to speak crap about the deceased. I am sure your are no angel yourself and have made bad judgement calls. Give it a break and let it rest. Don't you people have other things to do but bitch about things. Let the man and his family alone.
scrabble dabble

Newport, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2011
what did i say that was so wrong? so ur gonna tell me you have never said anything about any one who is no longer with us? whatever. get off ur high horses. if you correctly read my posts ud c that i did not put him down, i was just stating facts.
concerned citizen

Little Falls, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2011
Lets forget about everything and move on. I hope you don't get offended if I donate a picnic table in honor of the former mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get rid of jimmy franco 12 min Say what 11
Dating CNY Italian Women 41 min Giacomo Casanova 25
Dina Alic (Mar '13) 1 hr Always the apes 19
Good time Pam 1 hr Eric 1
Petitions to extend mayor terms 2 hr Bobby 8
Christy and Andrei the herpe queen and king 2 hr Andrei has herpes... 1
Christy and her skanky side minions 2 hr Andrei has herpes... 4

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance