Wtf...is going on god let this child come home safe and to a better family
death follows Wameling

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2013
utnn wrote:
Came from net, copied.

Baby Levon: Concerns About Javon Wameling
We are hearing that both mother and father have concerns as mother may have been taken out of court ordered rehab (she was in rehab when baby went missing) and now it is being questioned if the father was previously with a woman who's child died in Utica about 7 years ago...while dating Levon's father.

Here is what we received. It is not verified information.

Seven years ago a baby in Utica died from suffocation.

The mother of that baby was dating the father of missing Levon Wameling.

Coincidence or something more nefarious? To protect the mother and her family I will not divulge her name, but she has, according to my sources,
contacted the Utica Police Department in hopes that they will open up the case and revisit it.

It is alleged that on the night prior to the baby's death, the mom had some friends over, a babysitter to watch her newborn
so that she could relax with a few drinks. She placed the baby in a swing-like bassinet near the bedside.

She woke the next morning with the baby in the bed, she was deceased.

Her boyfriend, Javon Wameling, stated that he had put the baby in the bed, because she was crying, and the mom didn't wake up and
hear her so he picked her up and placed her in the bed between them.....the baby's death was ruled suffocation.

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/0 ...
savages

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 15, 2013
utnn wrote:
The rate of chlamydia among black women was over six times the rate among white women (1,563.0 and 232.7 per 100,000 women, respectively)(Figure O). The chlamydia rate among black men was over nine times the rate among white men (787.7 and 82.3 cases per 100,000 men, respectively).
really

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2013
The father javon. His dad is a utica police officer so I'm sure somethings are being covered up
utnn

Vernon Center, NY

#5 Jun 16, 2013
really wrote:
The father javon. His dad is a utica police officer so I'm sure somethings are being covered up
oh thats nice im sure he wil help his peice of shit son out
coalburnner

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 16, 2013
utnn wrote:
Have you seen the thing that say's he left a baby on the porch, say a prayer, the loser mother will never see the kid again.
Bet it's 6ft under, sad this ape was allowed near kids, he's on 2nd kid that mysteriously something tragic happened too.
lol

Southfield, MI

#8 Jun 16, 2013
I bet the effin NIJJER gets right away with it... 7 Years ago... repeated!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame whitesboro game 34 min Gotcha 18
Renee Fatta's teeth are horcrux's they must be ... 37 min not fing joking 4
How long does the IRS take to refund money afte... (Mar '13) 41 min Checking 119
Glen ridge motel is quality living 1 hr princess 2
8 people selling drugs 1 hr princess 14
Rocky Cellamare (Jul '09) 1 hr vankalen 15
Cops Speeding 1 hr Craig 37

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleville Mortgages