jeff roche...fairfield embarrassment

jeff roche...fairfield embarrassment

Posted in the Middleville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
in with the experience

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Mr jeff Roche has posted many things, him and his "crownies" ...most non factual and most all stetchecd truth. Maybe souza would have a chance if he dropped him, funny the man is so concerned for all of us citizens but at board meetings he tells members of our community to shut up, speaks to many members like something he stepped in, where is the profeprofessionalism? He has brought up valid arguments but none true, more like versions of what he wants the people to believe so he may replace the entire board and hire his own three amigos and start a dirty scandal all over again.
and no mr Roche and Roche crownies I am not family or one of the three amigos just someone who has lived in this community for many years and is disgusted with a man who find the only way to try and win a campaign is through unfactual and just plain unprofessional slander against men who have served our community for many years, one wrong was made by one woman who is in jail, there is no conspiracy as mr Roche would like all to believe. He calls other men computer illiterate ...HM maybe they don't want to run their mouths and spread lies and slander publicly, guess the men who have served us are the true professionals. And did mr. Roche not resign ...how funny how he slithers himself back in. They plan to get rid of employees who have worked at the town for years, yes mr Roche you and Richard souza have been heard stating this, but you will only lie and say you never said that, these men are men of our community who have served us well and now may lose their jobs because mr Roche and mr souza want only their friends and family hired. No mr Roche no one would want you operating a plow with you temper you may try to run over a citizen from our community with the plow just because you find them ignorant because they don't believe everything you dish out. as you told a board member you are intimidating no one, im sure there will be many Roche and souza followers who disagree with what I have said, but just remember make sure you stay on mr Roche s good side because if not he will spread unfactual slander about your your family your friends and church it up a little to make all believe ...he acts like a teenage girl, grow up mr Roche and mr souza find a better Alli ...maybe someone who wont make you look like such an idiot
simpleton

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Thank god someone has a brain, that's right Roche , we all have no problem with facts when they are true! You are a liar and dirty campaign man, and yes we all want the facts but the facts are, Roche lies, go ahead look them all up, as he says. What you will find is that Roche twists the facts for personal gain! Face the facts tax payers the man that wants you to re elect..meaning souza, is in with a man who thinks he knows it all and thinks he is better than all of us. He lies. He has made threats to cuz services. He has made threats to tax payers. Maybe it is those followers who are confused. Maybe it is those followers that can't face facts. Souza did not save our town in three years! The windmills he was originally against did! Who wanted the windmills to save our town you ask? our loyal board members. Our roads are the best roads than many other townships and our snow removal is the best too, so why pay more in taxes? I would pay alot more for a steak dinner than a big mac. or alot more for a mansion than a hut!! why has expenses gone up, well what hasn't? Fuel has gone up everything has! You know how many towns don't have what our town does? Bill d may not be perfect but he has kept up public safety for years. The retirement crap Roche is spreading is a lie, go ahead look it all up that is a lie as well! Oh and bringing up health info about an employee Roche, with all your law knowledge you must have missed the one on hippa. Oh and Roche get off your high horse because you have skeletons in your closet too, hope no one let's them out. Bill, den, blake, town employees, seasonal help, thank you very much for all you have done to keep our town a safe place. Sorry we elected the idiot who stole from us and sorry for electing a new idiot to follow him. Maybe we can bring back crofoot who has some experience and treats our tax payers with respect and make it up to you
no name

Frankfort, NY

#3 Aug 23, 2011
IF EVERYTHING JEFF IS SAYING IS NOT TRUE THEN WHY WOULD HE PUT HIS NAME ON HERE? PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON HERE AND STANDUP FOR WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE TOWN. IT'S HARD TO NOT BELIEVE WHAT JEFF IS SAYING WHEN HE PUTS HIS NAME TO EVERYTHING WITH THE FACTS(DATES,WHAT, AND MONEY) AND HE SITS UP FRONT AT THE BOARD MEETING, SO WAY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE THE PAPER WORK THAT HE CLAIMS TO HAVE AT THE NEXT BOARD MEETING? HERE IS A FACT FOR YOU ED bLAKE TOLD JEFF TO SHUT UP FIRST. WATCH THE VIDEO. i FIND IT FUNNY FIRST RICH NOW JEFF WHERE IS THE BOARD IN ALL THIS?
Jeff Roche

Seneca Falls, NY

#4 Aug 23, 2011
No comments really needed. Come to the meeting in September and show us all where the facts I presented are wrong. IF you are right I will say so. However you need to tell me your name at the meeting - sorry you can not hide in public.
As for the rest - we will let the voters decide.
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#5 Aug 23, 2011
no name wrote:
IF EVERYTHING JEFF IS SAYING IS NOT TRUE THEN WHY WOULD HE PUT HIS NAME ON HERE? PUT YOUR REAL NAME ON HERE AND STANDUP FOR WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE TOWN. IT'S HARD TO NOT BELIEVE WHAT JEFF IS SAYING WHEN HE PUTS HIS NAME TO EVERYTHING WITH THE FACTS(DATES,WHAT, AND MONEY) AND HE SITS UP FRONT AT THE BOARD MEETING, SO WAY DON'T YOU ASK TO SEE THE PAPER WORK THAT HE CLAIMS TO HAVE AT THE NEXT BOARD MEETING? HERE IS A FACT FOR YOU ED bLAKE TOLD JEFF TO SHUT UP FIRST. WATCH THE VIDEO. i FIND IT FUNNY FIRST RICH NOW JEFF WHERE IS THE BOARD IN ALL THIS?
oooo ooo oooo just watched the video this second, u better watch again no name, Roche definately says shut up first...another fact wrong by roche or roche followers
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Jeff Roche wrote:
No comments really needed. Come to the meeting in September and show us all where the facts I presented are wrong. IF you are right I will say so. However you need to tell me your name at the meeting - sorry you can not hide in public.
As for the rest - we will let the voters decide.
why would anyone ask you anything about facts i know i wouldnt, for what purpose so you can make up false documents just like Matthews. if you are so innocent why did you resign....oh wait you wont tel the truth about that either because you probably do not even remember what the truth is. And as far as hiding, maybe no one would hide their identity on here if not for you, maybe they are afraid you will spread false slander about them or their family too, we as town people should not be intimidated by anyone who sits at the front desk of those board meetings. you are a professional, wait you SHOULD BE a professional but unfortunatley you only know how to run your mouth behind others back and spread slander and do things that are less than acceptable for a person in your situation.
big daddy

Frankfort, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2011
MARK and TORI KENNEY . IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT FALSE SLANDER ON YOU and your fammily THEN YOU SHOULDN'T SLANDER OTHERS.JEFF just setup a table with the paper to show the facts. He dosen't have the balls to ask to see them. JOKER
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#8 Aug 23, 2011
I just cant help myself...some more food for thought. maybe Jeff Roche uses his name to get people to think he is teliing the truth. Maybe he uses his name so that people say to them selves well it must be true because he is a man who works for Souza and he sees the books so he must know. well maybe if the man showed only facts without acusatoins then people could believe what he had to say, or respect him enough not to make a forum about him saying that he is an embarrassment. I am no genious and i am not perfect by any means but i do not protray myself to be. I do not come in to a town expecting to run it all. He is an assistant. NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL,so how can the voters decide on ROCHE?????? they cant vote for him. talking about a pupet on strings. the whole meeting Roche talks for Souza or he pushes Souza papers and points to what he wants him to say. Does a Lawyer bring his paralegal to the court room and let him run the show, now he stands up and talks himself. He was elected for that position lets see him do it. Maybe things that should change from the fairfields experience is to not allow our elected town suporvisors to pick their own assistants. That way there is no fudging of paperwork. The voters shall decide, and everyone has a right to their own opinion; however, They should not be subject to false accusations or rediculous slander presented by a man who holds the position he does.
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#9 Aug 23, 2011
big daddy wrote:
MARK and TORI KENNEY . IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT FALSE SLANDER ON YOU and your fammily THEN YOU SHOULDN'T SLANDER OTHERS.JEFF just setup a table with the paper to show the facts. He dosen't have the balls to ask to see them. JOKER
What???? oh how cute, try to slander a family again, Nope def not me. that would be like me saying oh who is this Mr. Richard Souza?
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#10 Aug 23, 2011
big daddy.......oh and not family or a crony or a amigo of any sort, whatever that is suppose to mean!!!!!!!
ruin

New Hartford, NY

#11 Aug 23, 2011
big daddy wrote:
MARK and TORI KENNEY . IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT FALSE SLANDER ON YOU and your fammily THEN YOU SHOULDN'T SLANDER OTHERS.JEFF just setup a table with the paper to show the facts. He dosen't have the balls to ask to see them. JOKER
wow dont throw their names in it. I dont think they would have a problem asking him, but they wouldnt want anymore lies either!!!!!
resident of fairfield

Earlville, NY

#12 Aug 24, 2011
Mr. Roche...Jeff fa fa...."
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"
big daddy

Frankfort, NY

#13 Aug 24, 2011
hmmmm interesting wrote:
I just cant help myself...some more food for thought. maybe Jeff Roche uses his name to get people to think he is teliing the truth. Maybe he uses his name so that people say to them selves well it must be true because he is a man who works for Souza and he sees the books so he must know. well maybe if the man showed only facts without acusatoins then people could believe what he had to say, or respect him enough not to make a forum about him saying that he is an embarrassment. I am no genious and i am not perfect by any means but i do not protray myself to be. I do not come in to a town expecting to run it all. He is an assistant. NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL,so how can the voters decide on ROCHE?????? they cant vote for him. talking about a pupet on strings. the whole meeting Roche talks for Souza or he pushes Souza papers and points to what he wants him to say. Does a Lawyer bring his paralegal to the court room and let him run the show, now he stands up and talks himself. He was elected for that position lets see him do it. Maybe things that should change from the fairfields experience is to not allow our elected town suporvisors to pick their own assistants. That way there is no fudging of paperwork. The voters shall decide, and everyone has a right to their own opinion; however, They should not be subject to false accusations or rediculous slander presented by a man who holds the position he does.
There are 16 grammatical and spelling errors in your comment and that does not include the multiple lower-case i(s) where you are referring to yourself(supposed to be upper-case - like this - I). This tells me that you must have resisted the truth about grammar and spelling in school the same way you resist the truth about things that really happened regarding the budget and those who abused it.
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#14 Aug 24, 2011
big daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 16 grammatical and spelling errors in your comment and that does not include the multiple lower-case i(s) where you are referring to yourself(supposed to be upper-case - like this - I). This tells me that you must have resisted the truth about grammar and spelling in school the same way you resist the truth about things that really happened regarding the budget and those who abused it.
oh my bad! I did not realize we were suppose to be grammatically correct on a site where the name of it is topix! since the word topix is definately NOT spelled with an X in the english dictionary. Furthermore, i do not believe that my grammer shows proof of anything and for you to pick apart my spelling and gramatic skill shows everyone only one thing.......... That the only argument is that I CANT SPELL....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GO BIG DADDY! YOU TELL ME OFF!!!!!

Facts are facts. altought in the video of the town board meeting on wktv shows mr Roches stating to the public that no one on the board has ever said that there would be service cuts so the signs are lies, i have PROOF..not hear say.. document proof that mr souza himself told a town employee (again not metioning names because we are all forced to silece in fear), again i have DOCUMENTED PROOF that MR. RICHARD SOUZA told a town employee on the evening of JAN 19 2011 that there was no point in having full time help. He stated that because there are only 15 miles of town road that there was not point in having full time employees and that he wants to make it so our town like other town ( other towns with less services than ours) has only part time help, thus getting rid of all full time men ( whos family's in our community mind you count on that income) and not needing the need for the seasonal employees.

and dont worry i plan to publish my documents for all to see. THESE documents would hold up in a court and are totally admissable.

Also on the HIPPA comment made earlier by simplton..why dont you (big daddy) look up what hippa is. Hippa protects the people and their medical background. Mr Roche having access town board employees records told the whole world on the internet ( on topix under fairfield elections) the name of a town employee and the fact that he was out of work for medical issues or health issues what ever word he used. So TECHNICALLY one could say that is violating HIPPA, which MR. Roche being an employee that is able to visualize those records as an employee, well you could say he violated HIPPA LAW.... IN another attempt to slander!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#15 Aug 24, 2011
oops in my frustrating i believe there are more spelling and gramatical errors in my preious posts could you please do the honor of being my spell check?
Thanks
hmmmm interesting

Berkshire, MA

#16 Aug 24, 2011
oops more again!!!! shoot!
Jeff Roche

Seneca Falls, NY

#17 Aug 24, 2011
HIPPA is spelled HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
I do not and never have had access to any personal records regarding health or medical coverage and just for your record, given you want info that will stand up in court, what I said is based upon public knowledge, discussed by others at various times, did not mention any specific issues and I was addressing what will probably turn out to be a crime of falsification of official documents -to whit - time and attendance reporting and the improper payment of an employee who should have been on short term disability per NYS law.
Additionally, billy boy (no caps on purpose) wrote a letter to the Town Supervisor where he actually admitted carrying an employee on the payroll for this period. Seems lots of admissible evidence is definitely available.
Publish the docs and tell us your name, don't be coward and hide behind a screen name. If you are going to tell the truth you should not be embarrassed to say who you are. We want to judge your creditability too.
concerned citizen

Little Falls, NY

#18 Aug 24, 2011
Amazing typical Dillenbeck cronie. The facts are there. Mr. Souza is not a dummy.About time you boys are caught with your pants down. Mr. Dillenbeck does not like Mark and that is why Mark does not have a job. Mark wake up and take my advice. Believe me I know.
hmmmm interesting

United States

#19 Aug 24, 2011
Jeff Roche wrote:
HIPPA is spelled HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
I do not and never have had access to any personal records regarding health or medical coverage and just for your record, given you want info that will stand up in court, what I said is based upon public knowledge, discussed by others at various times, did not mention any specific issues and I was addressing what will probably turn out to be a crime of falsification of official documents -to whit - time and attendance reporting and the improper payment of an employee who should have been on short term disability per NYS law.
Additionally, billy boy (no caps on purpose) wrote a letter to the Town Supervisor where he actually admitted carrying an employee on the payroll for this period. Seems lots of admissible evidence is definitely available.
Publish the docs and tell us your name, don't be coward and hide behind a screen name. If you are going to tell the truth you should not be embarrassed to say who you are. We want to judge your creditability too.
See MR. ROCHE. there is the fairfield embarrassment part others are complaining about.
Who calls a fellow member of our town such a childish name(billy boy). Pretty sure his name is William Dillenbeck NOT billy boy.

again not hiding behind a screen name for sake of embarrassment. hiding because you are a very vindictave individual who has no problem treating members of our community "like something you stepped in" (quoted by the first comment on this forum).

I shall not let myself be consumed with you and your childish acts along with those of your (as you say) cronies and possie.

As you have said, we will let the voters decide...too bad you are not running.
fairfield

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
Amazing typical Dillenbeck cronie. The facts are there. Mr. Souza is not a dummy.About time you boys are caught with your pants down. Mr. Dillenbeck does not like Mark and that is why Mark does not have a job. Mark wake up and take my advice. Believe me I know.
So if you know Mark is unlikes so much, why dont you explain yourself. Mark hasnt done anything to turn anyone against him as far as I am concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carbone 38 min Officer hottie 7
breaking news SHOTS FIRED MOONCRICKETS READY FO... 1 hr NYM Trios 6
Michael Romanowski finally caught in the state ... 3 hr Bob 12
Graduating Class of 2016 3 hr Just sayin 5
DWI Lawyer 3 hr Mandarin man 14
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 3 hr Father 11
smell on oriskany st 4 hr Tin Man 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleville Mortgages