Ignorance is bliss

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jun 2, 2011
This is not a competition to see who has a "bigger dick", so to speak. Please, keep your stupid ass, negative comments to yourself. If you actually have something USEFUL to say, say it. If you are on here to correct grammar or spelling, please, go to college and become an English teacher. Some of you are the most negative people and this is the only place you can "bitch" and people will "listen" to you. Guess what!? The real world is better and human interaction is a fantastic thing! I highly recommend it! In the mean time, you can continue to make me laugh and I will continue to "speak" to you the same way you do to me =)...Oh and btw, not everyone on here is: unemployed, on welfare, or living with their parents...so please, stop using those stupid ass things as INSULTS!!! If you don't know who you are speaking to, don't fucking act like you do!!! FOOLS!

Now please, pretend like you didn't just read this and enlighten me with your ignorant comments...<---Sarcasm. If you don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
head ZOO KEEPER MICHELLE OBAMA WANTS LONGER SCH... 5 min neverev 1
free medical THATS WHY THEY DONT WORRY ABOUT DI... 12 min tarrasmk 1
Baggs Square 16 min tarrasmk 4
gold SIMLES AND FEEDING ON YOUR DIME 19 min dredworms 1
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 35 min Ripped 633
shooting up CITYS THATS ALL THEY CAN DO OR BEIN... 35 min getout 1
the WORM HEADS ARE OUT IN ROAD MAKE SURE THEY A... 38 min getout 1
More from around the web

Middleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE