sisterjude

Utica, NY

#93 Apr 1, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that people HAVE TO accept homosexuals? That is like forcing someone to accept religion,whether they believe or not. Homosexuality is not normal,I don't care what you say. I find it disgusting.
Wrong honey, my younger brother 22 is gay. I knew he was gay when he was like 10. It's not the same as a chosen religion. I believe he had no choice in being a homosexual just like I have no choice in being a heterosexual female.
dope

Mechanicville, NY

#94 Apr 1, 2013
huh wrote:
Where does it say that marriage is between a male and a female?
Live and let live. Who cares!
It says it in the Federal law called DOMA, President Clinton passed it, so you all can blame Bill Clinton for all this mess. Before he signed it into all in 1996 there was no federal law on the books pertaining to gay marriage.
overturned

Herkimer, NY

#95 Apr 1, 2013
dope wrote:
<quoted text>
It says it in the Federal law called DOMA, President Clinton passed it, so you all can blame Bill Clinton for all this mess. Before he signed it into all in 1996 there was no federal law on the books pertaining to gay marriage.
And SCOTUS will be overturning DOMA shortly. The reason why is that it conflicts with state laws recognizing same sex marriages and Federal Law cannot do that.
well

Rome, NY

#97 Apr 1, 2013
sisterjude wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong honey, my younger brother 22 is gay. I knew he was gay when he was like 10. It's not the same as a chosen religion. I believe he had no choice in being a homosexual just like I have no choice in being a heterosexual female.
I think many times a boy chooses to be gay so as not to wind up in the same kind of relationship that his father has. The gay kid's Mom is very controlling and the father is weak and easily manipulated. Underneath it all the boy is not too fond of his mother and chooses boys instead. And many times you can't blame him!!!
UGH

Rome, NY

#98 Apr 1, 2013
youre a scumbag wrote:
<quoted text>
got what he had coming to him? He was the one being bullied not the other way around. Get a clue. Someone threatened him with a knife in the school. You think that is appropriate? Good God lets hope you never have children.
The gay kid was hitting on the straight boys and physically grabbing them from what I understand, and parading around like a tinkerbell for attention. And people wonder why these fruitcakes are not accepted in society??
Pleasure Kevin

Upton, MA

#99 Apr 1, 2013
Sorry everyone, civil unions are not the same as marriage. The Supreme Court already ruled that separate is inherently unequal in Brown vs Board of Education.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#100 Apr 1, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
They can do whatever they want. But marriage should be reserved for man and woman. Just my opinion though.
Mine too.

Location hidden

#103 Apr 1, 2013
sisterjude wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have turned out ok if he didn't have to see your naked ugly ass...

Location hidden

#105 Apr 1, 2013
fugg off wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is forcing anything upon anybody else. The issue gay marriage has absolutely nothing to do with any religion, so the mere mention of religion in the discussion has no point whatsoever. The issue is the civil right and recognition of gay marriage.
You are at will to not accept homosexuals nor their way of life. But you are not at will to deny anyone of equal rights and protections under the law and THAT is what the issue of gay marriage revolves around.
Bullshit! Fudgepacking should still be against the law!

“I Make you wonder”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106 Apr 1, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit! Fudgepacking should still be against the law!
Isn't sodomy illegal in most states still?

Location hidden

#107 Apr 1, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't sodomy illegal in most states still?
I hope so,but some fairy will start whining and the liberal dipshits will make it ok. What has happened to this world?

“I Make you wonder”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#108 Apr 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so,but some fairy will start whining and the liberal dipshits will make it ok. What has happened to this world?
The USA has gone soft. Seems like we have to make it right for everyone so they don't complain. What we really need to do is draw a firm line in the sand and start saying NO.
nope

New York, NY

#109 Apr 2, 2013
UGH wrote:
<quoted text>
The gay kid was hitting on the straight boys and physically grabbing them from what I understand, and parading around like a tinkerbell for attention. And people wonder why these fruitcakes are not accepted in society??
Complete and utter bullshit. You've been told the lies the bullies started in order to try and justify their actions against the gay kid. They had just as much right to file complaints with the school if any of that were occurring but interestingly never reported any of it. Only after they were kicked out of school did they come up with those stories.
nope

New York, NY

#110 Apr 2, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
DOMA is not an attack on gays, it is a defense hence the term DEFENSE Of Marriage Act. Liberals are interpreting any attempt to preserve and defend the institution of marriage as a hate attack against gays. This is what they do best, paint their opponents as hatemongers, racists and warmongers.
Nobody ever said DOMA was an attack on gays. You don't read too good, do you?

Liberals aren't the only ones opposed to DOMA so spare the lame political BS.
hank hill

Indianapolis, IN

#111 Apr 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit! Fudgepacking should still be against the law!
so, you've never had anal with the Mrs.??
dope

Mechanicville, NY

#112 Apr 2, 2013
overturned wrote:
<quoted text>
And SCOTUS will be overturning DOMA shortly. The reason why is that it conflicts with state laws recognizing same sex marriages and Federal Law cannot do that.
Scotus will not decide on this issue and there will be no supreme court ruling on gay marriage. It will go back to the states.
nope

New York, NY

#113 Apr 2, 2013
dope wrote:
<quoted text>
Scotus will not decide on this issue and there will be no supreme court ruling on gay marriage. It will go back to the states.
SCOTUS can and will decide pertaining to the federal law of DOMA. They may or may not rule regarding any State cases they are currently hearing, like California's Prop 8. That might end up left as a state issue. Make no mistake, DOMA is getting repealed by this SCOTUS.
Bbo

New York, NY

#114 Apr 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I hope so,but some fairy will start whining and the liberal dipshits will make it ok. What has happened to this world?
I can think of only one reason why someone would call themself K-Y, post prolific on a board about gays, and show preoccupation with fudgepacking and mythical fairies......someone has some real hidden and secret desires. No wonder he declared he's married to a female and miserable.

Location hidden

#115 Apr 2, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you've never had anal with the Mrs.??
Just 2 males. Should have clarified... Every woman I have been with say the back door is "Exit Only".

Location hidden

#116 Apr 2, 2013
Bbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can think of only one reason why someone would call themself K-Y, post prolific on a board about gays, and show preoccupation with fudgepacking and mythical fairies......someone has some real hidden and secret desires. No wonder he declared he's married to a female and miserable.
You are clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE!!! Thief in your town!! 40 min Circus monkey 15
Joe Bonamassa and another nobody...... (Jan '12) 54 min Thick Stomached U... 459
Refugees & Welfare DESTROYED Utica & Oneida County 54 min Thick Stomached U... 20
Dishonest 1 hr Sayit 5
betrayed 1 hr Sylvie 5
Female Wanted For Rough Sex (Jan '10) 1 hr Bong Foo Wu 17
Meth Lab Bust in Town 2 hr Drugs are Bad MMM... 18
Middleville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News