Since: Jan 13

Albany, NY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I find it ironic that patty from NBT bank is having a "fling" with daren salamco. All I can say is WHY? There r lots of single good looking men in this valley and she falls short of that wit daren. The only big thing daren has to offer is his bank acct. if u kno wat I mean .pinkie wonkier .... Come on patty. U aren't hanging out with him for any other reason but money! U had a handsome husband go back where u belong! It's obvious ur a fake
too bad

Utica, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2013
If that is true then that is too bad. I thought Patty had more class than that.

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
too bad wrote:
If that is true then that is too bad. I thought Patty had more class than that.
its almost like patty has a screw loose. Lol. Cuz daren is not exactly gorgeous. From wat I hear her husband was handsome. Just wasn't giving patty attention. Daren gives all the lady's attention. Lol
lol

Central Square, NY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Happily single - You seem to be on here talking about Darren an awful lot. Is there some sort of problem you'd like to address?? If so, the ADULT thing to do would be to go to him directly. I think it's time to grow up!

ps. I don't personally care of Darren either, so don't call me one of his "lovers" like you do on other posts. It's just very IRONIC that you find him to be so....pathetic....yet, here you are.

East Haven, CT

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Ur pathetic. I'm not obsessed. I am a male
sorry4u

Hartford, CT

#6 Feb 2, 2013
The only person with a screw loose is u! Get a life and grow up. Everyone knows your not a male your obviously an ex of some sort. I know her very well and yes they hang out but they have never dated. Your single because your to busy worrying about everyone elses business.

Since: Feb 13

Holyoke, MA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
sorry4u wrote:
The only person with a screw loose is u! Get a life and grow up. Everyone knows your not a male your obviously an ex of some sort. I know her very well and yes they hang out but they have never dated. Your single because your to busy worrying about everyone elses business.
. Here we meet again sorry. I think there is too much buzz about daren. He is entitled to have a life after divorce. And patty as well. Wish them the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY Utica is a rustbelt poverty hole of FAIL! 19 min Nano Nate 33
NY State Tax Deduction GONE! GET READY EXODUS!!! 36 min Thurston Howell III 7
New Hartford is the new Ghetto of Utica. 39 min Thurston Howell III 12
Taxpayer supported baseball 1 hr bob 7
Bella Regina 2 hr Truth teller 14
Uticants are embarrassed of their welfare-state... 2 hr Poor Tazz 2
At Party Talking About Utica 2 hr Bad reputation 16

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance