concerned

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2012
These guys are really bringing in the overtime this year - and we don't even have any snow! How many times can you plow a bare road?
What a joke

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 23, 2012
concerned wrote:
These guys are really bringing in the overtime this year - and we don't even have any snow! How many times can you plow a bare road?
I haven't seen them out when they aren't needed. Get a life.
Money Well Wasted

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2012
What a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen them out when they aren't needed. Get a life.
I've lost count of the number of times I've seen them out throwing sparks on a dry day. Not to mention the blatant over-use of salt. You know because we need to melt all that snow and ice that's on the roads. One heck of a tough winter so far, don't you think? Poor guys are practically worn ragged from all that rough overtime. I feel so bad.
lol

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Well you have to pay off on all those promised jobs. What the heck let the taxpayer pay and pay and pay.by the way who got into the accident or caused damage to another with a town truck?
taxpayer money wasted

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Today the 24th of feburary and the weather forecast is for rain during the day and possible snow showers over night. The temp during the day was 35 , yet the town of fairfield is out in full force with sanders, sanding and salting. And guess what it rained all day.Is anyone in charge ? What a waste of man hours and fuel. What the heck it isn't his money.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Maybe if you people actually did things with your lives, like get a job and off your welfare asses, you wouldn't have so much damn time on your hands.
pokerface is the smartest

Utica, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2012
PokerFace1 wrote:
Maybe if you people actually did things with your lives, like get a job and off your welfare asses, you wouldn't have so much damn time on your hands.
you're on here. does that mean you have too much time your hands? do you need to go get a job? are you on welfare? do you need to go do something with your life?
is anything you said even relevant to the topic? please feel free to provide your 2 cents on the matter. i'd love to hear your valued opinion.
you whinners you

Boonville, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2013
You all bunch of nutz
too bad

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Hey anybody see the amount of vehicles parked at the higway garage? Wow for the thirdyear in a row with very little now Bill (I am the best) Dillenbeck puts on more people than needed. Nothing against the people working. they are just working or money. But, Bill mustbe gearing up for te next electio on the taxpayers dime. What a piece of work he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A XMAS Marathon of Fail 7 min touch 15
Has Anybody Seen Rainbow? 11 min awesome 11
Poor Kim Kardashian Cant Get Pregnant 20 min back door man 1
Sex with a Black Man-Any good? 23 min HEEP 13
Interesting facts about the Merger vote (Oct '12) 23 min here is an idea 66
Womanizers 43 min Inoalltoowell 1
Custom Sound & Wireless. (Dec '10) 54 min Custom 6
Middleville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web