|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Rich Souza wrote:
Mark,
I have been away a week and now I see that you have gone on about the fun day account.You state that I have done this and that and that I wrote a letter with regards to you getting $30,000,00. Well the facts are that after I have reviewed all the documents concerning the fun day account (cancelled checks,deposit slips,vouchers etc.) I found the problem was that the town board did not do their job. Yes I wrote a letter to the town board members that were involved in this and I put the blame for this fiasco on their shoulders. For you see this had nothing to do with Randi Mathews .This was on the town board that allowed this to happen. In the letter I did not blame you or anyone else in your group. I put the blame where it belongs.What I find most interesting is that they could at least stand up on your behalf and tell everyone that it was their fault that they did not do their jobs properly. This has cast a shadow over you and others that should not be there. You think that I am against you and your group. I am not. I am against people who allow this to happen and then blame everyone else.People who sign a voucher for payment to you in 2007 that evidence shows the date was forged.They gave you a check on 06-14-07 but the voucher was not signed by the board members untill after the town board meeting which was the 14th.I have told you before that you could call me and it still stands. However this will be the last response through this venue. My arguement is not with you. it is however with others that hide behind you.
April 29 2010 Supervisor Souza Stated to the town board and the towns people the board position should be filled by a person who wants to go forward and not dwell in the past.
there you go

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

You make mistake so we learn from them but Jeff, Sue, and Rich or anyone not in Bill D. click must be a shamed of what and pay the price for there mistakes. You are an A**
Mother Mark

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

I think it's great that people volunteer their time and money to any organization intent on improvements. But when it's done wrong, you can't expect people to not wonder why. That is the main point here. Why does it seem like things were done shadily? The first ones who should have corrected this situation were the board members. And we all know how efficient and thorough they are. And as for you, Mark, when (and if) you do any fund raising in the future, I suggest you educate yourself on state and federal laws regarding fund raisers because you obviously have had issues arise as a result of being uninformed. Try to be educated and prepared for the future and situations like this won't so easily find you.
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

there you go wrote:
You make mistake so we learn from them but Jeff, Sue, and Rich or anyone not in Bill D. click must be a shamed of what and pay the price for there mistakes. You are an A**
if they can't stand up for the truth, "yes" they should be ashamed and letting you call me names and not saying any thing to you about it. "yes" they should be ashamed. it was all of us that made those mistakes. Yet you will not call them names "yes" you should be ashamed too.
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Mother Mark wrote:
I think it's great that people volunteer their time and money to any organization intent on improvements. But when it's done wrong, you can't expect people to not wonder why. That is the main point here. Why does it seem like things were done shadily? The first ones who should have corrected this situation were the board members. And we all know how efficient and thorough they are. And as for you, Mark, when (and if) you do any fund raising in the future, I suggest you educate yourself on state and federal laws regarding fund raisers because you obviously have had issues arise as a result of being uninformed. Try to be educated and prepared for the future and situations like this won't so easily find you.
We all learned a lot during the investigation, and I am still having fund raisers for community events. I am not going to stop volunteering for this town because we made mistakes in the past, I learned from them and kept on charging. by the way there will be a Christmas Party at the Community Center on 12-10 everyone is welcome. We will have drinks and snacks for everyone. Mr. and Mrs. Clause will be there for the children to visit and get a picture taken. all we ask is please donate some nonperishable food items. we will be taking it to the local food pantry. Thank You
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

there you go wrote:
If a group of people make a mistake together, should we run and let who ever is standing take the blame or should we stand proud together and fix it.
brain dead

Bristol, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

ladies and gentlemen here is a prime example of a brain dead person. Someone who does not have an ounce of common sense.Boy you are stupid.Please just go away and hide behind bill's skirt and when he and the rest of the idiots you worship on the board hang you out to dry please do not cry. Because you will deserve everything you get. Let us all not responded to any further crap that comes from one Mark Kenney.Please do not read his rantings or comment on same. He just wants attention like a little child. Pretty much just like his mentor Bill D.
fairfield

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

brain dead wrote:
ladies and gentlemen here is a prime example of a brain dead person. Someone who does not have an ounce of common sense.Boy you are stupid.Please just go away and hide behind bill's skirt and when he and the rest of the idiots you worship on the board hang you out to dry please do not cry. Because you will deserve everything you get. Let us all not responded to any further crap that comes from one Mark Kenney.Please do not read his rantings or comment on same. He just wants attention like a little child. Pretty much just like his mentor Bill D.
your an idot for even saying thing like that. you should be ashame. For someone to post something like this, its looks like you want the attention.
Your Dad

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Judged:

I am so proud of you, you can call people names under the assumed name of Brain Dead. see, I can call mark names, can I be your friend now pleeeeeeeeeeeease.
doyvdvub

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Brain dead... more like brain washed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middleville Discussions

Search the Middleville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tailor & the Cook 3 min need a friend 3
crackhead bobbys unpaid bills 4 min Bobby Cries 61
Tenney challenge to Farber 6 min Just Saying 2
Valley health Schrader & Watson 8 min Why Would He 134
Robby Oliveira Cries 8 min Bobby Cries 1
dave smith NEW HARTFORD MOVED TO SISTERS HOUSE ... 10 min Ilean 3
Policelli twins transfering to ND for basketball. 13 min lol 6
•••
•••