Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

The Fairfield Fun Days started in 2005 to raise money for our community center. So I personally would like to thank our Town Supervisor for an open and honest government. letting everyone know that I raised $30,000 for the community center. First of all the fun days made thousands of Dollars that was donated to the town for the community center and I did everything by myself no help from anyone, and I had chicken BBQs cooked all morning served in the afternoon raised thousands donated it to the town by myself, I also had breakfasts I purchased, cooked and served it all by myself raised hundreds donated it to the town, had chilli dinners,used my recipe cooked it in the morning and served it in the evening raised hundreds by myself, donated it to the town, had auctions and Chinese auctions donated everything by myself raised thousands donated to the town by myself, and no one ever donated any money to me. So $30,000 donated to the town for the community center and keep the fun days going every year is amazing for one person to do and he give me all the credit. But I can't take all the credit I must Thank everyone who purchased something at my fund raisers, because of you $30,000 was donated to the town and put into the community center and $4,000 cash was given to the town in 2010. Good thing we have an open and honest government, I was thinking he didn't like me.
FairfieldResiden tToo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Way to go Mark. You deserve a lot of credit. I have seen you personally work tirelessly to make the fun days and everything else you do work out. Keep up the good work! And now, a word from the haters...
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

thank you
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

So, you judge my comment and disagree, with whom Rich Sousa for telling everyone or me for pointing it out?
Fairfield people

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

I say we vote Mark Kenney for town superviser, Tori Kenney for clerk, and John G. highway sup. and lets put Tammy G.on the board. The town would be making money and every day would be a fun day in fairfield.Would everyone get a check book from the town? And will it be filled with tax payers money?
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Fairfield people wrote:
I say we vote Mark Kenney for town superviser, Tori Kenney for clerk, and John G. highway sup. and lets put Tammy G.on the board. The town would be making money and every day would be a fun day in fairfield.Would everyone get a check book from the town? And will it be filled with tax payers money?
So you are upset at me raising that money. and would rather it be tax dollars.
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

Mark Kenney wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are upset at me raising that money. and would rather it be tax dollars.
And by the way Rich. We don't want to run for office and John and Tammy live in Newport but thank you for your vote.
Mother Mark Teresa

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

I would like to see how everything plays out. I find it interesting that Mark keeps telling everyone "all that he has single-handedly done for Fairfield, so selflessly". You must want one hell of a pat on the back Marky. OR what you are claiming isn't the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you Mark.( I say Mark instead of God because Mark has made it clear that he alone can do all this good with no help from others)
Well, you did get help. you got monetary help from that sneaky, money-grubbing town board. You got your own check book that you and your wife had a grand old time with. Did any of those funds actually go back to the town? It will all come out in the end. And you know it. That's why you are trying to praise yourself up. Grasping at straws.
You can type all the self-praise you want on here, maybe it helps you sleep at night. Someone's got you figured out and you don't like it. Don't blame you, no one likes getting caught.
What's your next good deed Mother Mark? Only problem is, next time you don't get big fat handouts from taxpayers. You could always try to actually raise the money yourself. Then you would be justified in saying that you are the greatest. Arrogant, but justified.
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

Mother Mark Teresa wrote:
I would like to see how everything plays out. I find it interesting that Mark keeps telling everyone "all that he has single-handedly done for Fairfield, so selflessly". You must want one hell of a pat on the back Marky. OR what you are claiming isn't the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you Mark.( I say Mark instead of God because Mark has made it clear that he alone can do all this good with no help from others)
Well, you did get help. you got monetary help from that sneaky, money-grubbing town board. You got your own check book that you and your wife had a grand old time with. Did any of those funds actually go back to the town? It will all come out in the end. And you know it. That's why you are trying to praise yourself up. Grasping at straws.
You can type all the self-praise you want on here, maybe it helps you sleep at night. Someone's got you figured out and you don't like it. Don't blame you, no one likes getting caught.
What's your next good deed Mother Mark? Only problem is, next time you don't get big fat handouts from taxpayers. You could always try to actually raise the money yourself. Then you would be justified in saying that you are the greatest. Arrogant, but justified.
Actually You are right about 30 people helped me raise that money including you, so when it comes time everyone who helped, Donated and bought things for the fund raisers we have had will have to tell the truth nothing but the truth so help me JF.
Concerned Citizen

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

You wuld thing all would grow up in Middleville and Fairfield. The same old headhunters who have tried to destroy people in the past. I have to say I had a lady say she would never move here because of all the idiots and people over by Johnstown would make people around here sick.
only in fairfield

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

I saw all the checks that where writen out and only Mark and Tori names where on them and no money was ever put back in the account. Yes I went to Rich's house to see if he was telling the truth before I cast my vote. Mark you mite want to see it also. Vote open goverment, How come the board wanted no monthly news letter? back to the old way i hope fairfield voters write rich back in.
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

only in fairfield wrote:
I saw all the checks that where writen out and only Mark and Tori names where on them and no money was ever put back in the account. Yes I went to Rich's house to see if he was telling the truth before I cast my vote. Mark you mite want to see it also. Vote open goverment, How come the board wanted no monthly news letter? back to the old way i hope fairfield voters write rich back in.
The checks were in my name because I was the President of the community Center and those checks were from money that alot of people helped raise for the community center and he knows it but He didn't tell you that did he, in an open and honest Government.
Oh Please

Frankfort, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

All money out but no money going in. If you made money there should have been deposits to that checking account that the BOARD let you have and write checks on that you where not intitled to.( check should of came from the superviser then a copy should went to the clerk for the files not the president of the community center write his own checks and his wife for CASH) Then you donate it with a writen check to show where the money went not to CASH. This is really fishy? Someone told us that Bill D pulled them aside back then and was complaining about you and your wife doing the same thing. How did fun days pay for the wheeler they sold ticket on and who won it? Where is the money deposited on the tickets that where sold? Where is the receipts for all the stuff that was donated, you had to buy them first right? Alot of thing that don't add up on your end but you doing everything yourself maybe you forgot to do it RIGHT or maybe somebody like Frank, Jeff, Randi, Mary Anns,but not you.
Mother Mark

Frankfort, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Mark Kenney wrote:
<quoted text>Actually You are right about 30 people helped me raise that money including you, so when it comes time everyone who helped, Donated and bought things for the fund raisers we have had will have to tell the truth nothing but the truth so help me JF.
It's funny that you think you know who wrote this. It's not who you think.
And I would LOVE for you to actually have to tell the truth. But at this point, you have lied so much that I think you have started to believe your own stories. That's what happens when you lie too much. You can't remember who you told and what you told them.
Give up and start over.
Mother Mark

Frankfort, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

Mark Kenney wrote:
<quoted text> The checks were in my name because I was the President of the community Center and those checks were from money that alot of people helped raise for the community center and he knows it but He didn't tell you that did he, in an open and honest Government.
Boy, you are simple. And seriously misinformed. You cannot hold a Town checking account in your name. President or not. Maybe you should stop pointing your finger in the wrong direction. Try pointing towards the board members who let you have too much freedom with this checking account. They figured that since they had no accountability, why make you accountable for anything? None of this dirt would have been dug up if Ms. Matthews hadn't been caught. And you and the rest of those sneaky bastards would still be pocketing taxpayer dollars.
Thank goodness for Rich, and his open and honest government. Too bad it took this long for someone to get fed up watching the previously sad attempt at local government. You should be thankful too. It's your taxes just as well as the next person's in Fairfield. Only difference is, you were getting to pocket some of it back.
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Mother Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you are simple. And seriously misinformed. You cannot hold a Town checking account in your name. President or not. Maybe you should stop pointing your finger in the wrong direction. Try pointing towards the board members who let you have too much freedom with this checking account. They figured that since they had no accountability, why make you accountable for anything? None of this dirt would have been dug up if Ms. Matthews hadn't been caught. And you and the rest of those sneaky bastards would still be pocketing taxpayer dollars.
Thank goodness for Rich, and his open and honest government. Too bad it took this long for someone to get fed up watching the previously sad attempt at local government. You should be thankful too. It's your taxes just as well as the next person's in Fairfield. Only difference is, you were getting to pocket some of it back.
Sorry, but you know it was not tax dollars it was money that we raised for the community center. And you also know the money went in to the community center, and I thank everyone in the town that participated in helping me with that. I know your hatred toward our town superceeds the the good that the town folks have done but like you said it will all come out in the long run.
got to be kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Mark, do you have any and all reciepts of the money you recieved for the atv raffle and the chili and all other fund raisers? If not why not? Do you have reciepts for all the checks you wrote? Why did you not give a report to the town board after each fundraiser? The answers could let all know if you are telling the truth.
Mother Mark

Frankfort, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Mark Kenney wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but you know it was not tax dollars it was money that we raised for the community center. And you also know the money went in to the community center, and I thank everyone in the town that participated in helping me with that. I know your hatred toward our town superceeds the the good that the town folks have done but like you said it will all come out in the long run.
Sure it was money that was raised......by taxpayers! So you're telling me that when the town board handed you a checkbook with your name on it(as the President), the money in that checking account was raised and/or donated by you? If you acquired those funds without the help of Fairfield taxpayers, then why would you have a checking account that was in any way tied to the town? If you were truly coordinating the Fun Days as a non profit then you would have your own organization checking account, right? Or are you actually a non profit? You did submit the paperwork and get approved, right? If your whole Fun Day fiasco was done legally, there would be receipts up the wazoo. Where is the proof of what you say actually happened? They haven't been produced because they A) don't exist, or B) show money going where it shouldn't have. Whether the money was tax dollars or donations, you still need to produce receipts or you are committing fraud. Theft. Swindling. Stealing. Whatever you want to call it.
Mark Kenney

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

got to be kidding wrote:
Mark, do you have any and all reciepts of the money you recieved for the atv raffle and the chili and all other fund raisers? If not why not? Do you have reciepts for all the checks you wrote? Why did you not give a report to the town board after each fundraiser? The answers could let all know if you are telling the truth.
I gave all the receipts to the town after every fundraiser, It was for the towns community center. and as far as the 4 Wheeler JF was still the treasurer at the time when I was getting ready for the brief to the town I had more money then JF did so I called him to make sure my numbers were right and he pointed out to me that I had forgot to subtract the 4 wheeler and it was raffled off at the fun days and briefed to the town after. also the chili dinner was JFs recipe his family helped serve it he was still the treasurer at the time and a few other families helped, I am sure they just don't want any part of what is going on. The fun days was a town function to raise money for our community center and all the fundraisers were for our community center also. so I briefed every thing to the town and gave them everything so if any questions they would have the answers. And the $30,000.00 was money that was regenerated year after year it was not new money every year. It was money that was donated by the great people in this town, and it still would be for the community center but rich told us not to raise money for it any more he said he had $100,000.00 for that, Now you can believe me or not but that is the cold hard facts and I will sit down with all of you and go over any facts any one has and explain, I am not afraid of getting the truth to the people of this town. I do believe it was already investigated and will be again for the good of the people. I am sorry you have the wrong impression but Thats all I can tell you.
Mother may I have another

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Mark
The basic point is - when someone like the town gives you money that you put in a checking account with the town's name on it that is called taxpayers money. If there are no deposits reflecting money made at Fun Days then there is no record of contributions or fun days earning or anything else. When you also can not produce receipts for what was spent, the issue becomes clearer - some or all of the money was spent improperly. Again since there were no receipts or deposits of earnings anyone reading this should conclude that the fun days were funded by taxpayer dollars that you and your wife spent. No receipts for the money spent from the taxpayers and no report to the board of earnings and expense - that is the beginning of a fraud case. Bill D in his last letter bragged about his contributions to fun days but there are no deposits to show the money he donated. What did you do with that money?
One other thing. Writing checks against a town account that is funded by taxpayer money is against the law as F. Mathews could not give you or tori the right to do it. Only the financial guy for the town could write the checks and he did not, he just made the deposits that were approved by the board. The board didn't even want to see the accounting and approved vouchers that had no receipts. The town clerk accepted those vouchers, did not make a point that they had no receipts, as it is her job to do, and just stored them. Was this a conspiracy?
As for non profit, you and Fun Days were not and still are not non profit. I hope no one who made contributions took those donations as a tax deduction. I checked the new york state listing of non profits and neither organization was listed.
The best thing you could do now is crawl into a deep hole and pull the dirt over you because sooner or later you are going to be put in front of a court filled with taxpayers and be held to account for your actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middleville Discussions

Search the Middleville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I hate Easter! 10 min happy easter 2
Utica green waste 11 min DPW 1
Stewarts on Culver not economic developement. 13 min Frustrated Neighbor 22
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 27 min Zoo 5,445
MY BAD not WKTV 29 min Andy 1
wktv 35 min Andy 1
Very Low Flying Commercial Jet Today 37 min Gaggy 3
•••
•••