created by: Topix | Aug 3, 2010

Michigan

1,460 votes

2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
5,461 - 5,480 of 5,482 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 23
old soldier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>GM POSTS BEST MONTH IN 6 YEARS, RECALLS OR NO...Associated Press (6-11-14).....Thanks to President Obama....
Grand Rapids forum not giving you enough attention Jason? Maybe you should try a little harder on the Oscoda forum. Or just be more vocal with your homo tactics.
je4i4

Royal Oak, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

just pinched one off.
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

UHHH (2010 Michigan Primary Election)

C'mon people...you really are still posting in this thread...are people living in the past, or can't someone simply figure out how to start a new thread?

WTH
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

TruthBeTold wrote:
UHHH (2010 Michigan Primary Election)

C'mon people...you really are still posting in this thread...are people living in the past, or can't someone simply figure out how to start a new thread?

WTH
STFU Jason!
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU Jason!
Uhh WTF is Jason and more importantly, WTF is Ron?

Start a new thread FFS...if ya need instructions, let me know!
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

TruthBeTold wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh WTF is Jason and more importantly, WTF is Ron?

Start a new thread FFS...if ya need instructions, let me know!
Yes Jason, Instructions please. Then STFU!
kookierecluse

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2014

Who gives a rat's ass who wins. It's a broken system full of lies, deception and waste.
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

kookierecluse wrote:
Who gives a rat's ass who wins. It's a broken system full of lies, deception and waste.
Who wins what...the 2010 Michigan Primary Election?
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

Judged:

Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jason, Instructions please. Then STFU!
I completely understand what your deal is now... dementia is a very debilitating disease and often times results in the types of confusion, outbursts, and subsequent paranoia, that we typically see, which you have been clearly demonstrating.

Just so you know, and i'll talk really - s l o w - so you can follow along...your son Jason, he left many many years ago, due to the insane nature of his upbringing. He is now in his 50's and he and his family want nothing to do with you!
Not one user here is your son Jason, no matter how much you hope and pray!

Now go back to trolling and assuming multiple personalities and continue to prove me right, you silly name changing goober posting from location "United States"!

bwaahaha
kookierecluse

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

TruthBeTold wrote:
<quoted text>Who wins what...the 2010 Michigan Primary Election?
Yeah stupid
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

TruthBeTold wrote:
<quoted text>I completely understand what your deal is now... dementia is a very debilitating disease and often times results in the types of confusion, outbursts, and subsequent paranoia, that we typically see, which you have been clearly demonstrating.

Just so you know, and i'll talk really - s l o w - so you can follow along...your son Jason, he left many many years ago, due to the insane nature of his upbringing. He is now in his 50's and he and his family want nothing to do with you!
Not one user here is your son Jason, no matter how much you hope and pray!

Now go back to trolling and assuming multiple personalities and continue to prove me right, you silly name changing goober posting from location "United States"!

bwaahaha
Little do you know Jason, you proved my point!! Lol!! Now STFU!!
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

Judged:

kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid
Do you give your friends shirts that say Im with stupid and hang out with them, and you wear the "im stupid" one just to seal the deal?

Hey buddy...2010 primaries called and said, move on its 4 years later! hahaha

;)
kookierecluse

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

Judged:

TruthBeTold wrote:
<quoted text>Do you give your friends shirts that say Im with stupid and hang out with them, and you wear the "im stupid" one just to seal the deal?

Hey buddy...2010 primaries called and said, move on its 4 years later! hahaha

;)
I'm referring to EVERY primary, EVERY election you stupid douchebag! Get your head out from under your dads dress and take a look around.
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm referring to EVERY primary, EVERY election you stupid douchebag! Get your head out from under your dads dress and take a look around.
Oh I see now...you're just latching on to any old thread, so you can jump up on a soap box and grandstand?

Again, its still clear to see that as a result of your technical "limitations", you are a little fuzzy on how to create a thread of your own, which will allow you to NOT look like a complete moron blathering on in a dead irrelevant 4 year old thread!

Then again, I am sensing that creating a new thread is the least of your problems...just saying!

By the way...my dad, like nearly all others, wore pants...sounds like you may have had a fairly progressive upbringing, but to think everyone's dad dressed like yours is a little narrow! And the fantasies you seem to be having about putting ones head under your fathers dress, is quite frankly, a little creepy!!
For the good of all, I suggest you steer clear of playgrounds, and perhaps speak with someone about these strange tendencies.
kookierecluse

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

TruthBeTold wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see now...you're just latching on to any old thread, so you can jump up on a soap box and grandstand?

Again, its still clear to see that as a result of your technical "limitations", you are a little fuzzy on how to create a thread of your own, which will allow you to NOT look like a complete moron blathering on in a dead irrelevant 4 year old thread!

Then again, I am sensing that creating a new thread is the least of your problems...just saying!

By the way...my dad, like nearly all others, wore pants...sounds like you may have had a fairly progressive upbringing, but to think everyone's dad dressed like yours is a little narrow! And the fantasies you seem to be having about putting ones head under your fathers dress, is quite frankly, a little creepy!!
For the good of all, I suggest you steer clear of playgrounds, and perhaps speak with someone about these strange tendencies.
HAHAHAHA you're commenting on the same thread you mouth breathing fool! Man, you ARE the poster child for why abortions should be forced when retarded women get impregnated.
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Judged:

kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA you're commenting on the same thread you mouth breathing fool! Man, you ARE the poster child for why abortions should be forced when retarded women get impregnated.
The difference...I am directly questioning your mental fortitude and lack of technical skills!
What, did your grandkids pitch in and buy you a laptop recently, and all you could think to do was blather out some nonsense in a nearly 5 year old thread?

When thread like this are kept alive by morons who don't know any better and are too stupid to learn, I can't help but to question how in touch with reality and current times they are?

Its ok you knuckle dragging neanderthal, we get it...these new times are tough for old geezers such as yourself!

I fully expect you to jump up and down with your fists all cocked up like popeye saying something like "put em up" and "don't be yellow" or maybe something like "ill smack you upside your snot locker, nancy boy".
Yeah we know your kind...let me ask, do you have a tattoo of an anchor on your arm there tough guy? lmfao

NEXT!
SuffUser

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

I don't trust society to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them.

Mario Puzo ~ The Godfather

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Judged:

TruthBeTold wrote:
Blah Blah Blah...
You still around?? I figured you crawled up and died after that beatdown I gave you in the smoking debate a couple of years ago.
kookierecluse

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Judged:

TruthBeTold wrote:
<quoted text>The difference...I am directly questioning your mental fortitude and lack of technical skills!
What, did your grandkids pitch in and buy you a laptop recently, and all you could think to do was blather out some nonsense in a nearly 5 year old thread?

When thread like this are kept alive by morons who don't know any better and are too stupid to learn, I can't help but to question how in touch with reality and current times they are?

Its ok you knuckle dragging neanderthal, we get it...these new times are tough for old geezers such as yourself!

I fully expect you to jump up and down with your fists all cocked up like popeye saying something like "put em up" and "don't be yellow" or maybe something like "ill smack you upside your snot locker, nancy boy".
Yeah we know your kind...let me ask, do you have a tattoo of an anchor on your arm there tough guy? lmfao

NEXT!
No these threads are kept alive by window lickers like yourself, brought up in a mobile home meth farm having to do "chores" for your dads homo friends so don't blame me for the fact you like throat yogurt. Go blame the band of traveling gypsies your parents sold you to once they realized you were going to amount to nothing more than the fat slob that you are. Good lord, put down the plate of cinnamon buns and quit blaming everyone else for your sorry ass excuse of a life!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2014

Judged:

kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
No these threads are kept alive by window lickers like yourself, brought up in a mobile home meth farm having to do "chores" for your dads homo friends so don't blame me for the fact you like throat yogurt. Go blame the band of traveling gypsies your parents sold you to once they realized you were going to amount to nothing more than the fat slob that you are. Good lord, put down the plate of cinnamon buns and quit blaming everyone else for your sorry ass excuse of a life!
Throat yogurt? That was a good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Middleville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Middleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••