Students OK after car hits bus

The collision happened in Middleville between Main Street and Adams Road around 11 p.m. on Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Please What

Encino, CA

#41 Sep 22, 2008
Please wrote:
While this is a serious topic, I hope that all of us consider that we do NOT know all of the facts, not even the children on the bus are clear on all of the details. So, until more information is available, please keep the rumors and negligent rants to yourselves. Unfortunately, people will take bits and pieces of these comments and use them to create a story that could be far from the truth. I am grateful all the students are safe; now, it's our turn to let the law enforcement take over for the driver's consequences. If you feel the need to rant about drunk driving laws, your Senator and Congressman are an e-mail away. That would be the proper place for such comments rather than a post on a WoodTV 8 blog.
We know that the young lady was driving and we know that she was intoxicated. We know that she hit a school bus FULL of kids. Exactly what rumors are you talking about please?
You got it

Kalamazoo, MI

#42 Sep 22, 2008
Well said Please, you are exactly right it is also sad that we cannot even believe what we hear on the news either, they like to blow everything up also! I too am glad everyone is safe and I am sure the driver will suffer in the long run.
Jean Halfyard

United States

#43 Sep 22, 2008
I had two grandchildren on the bus, 1 in the accident and 1 in the bus behind. I want to give a VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THE BUS DRIVER!! You really used your skill and quick thinking to keep all the children safe. Gull Lake is lucky to have a driver like you on their staff.
I Would Have Been There

Coldwater, MI

#44 Sep 22, 2008
Thank God I got a ride home form a friend, or I would have been on that bus! All my friends were rideing that bus... I'm so glad they're OK. And yeah, she was so hammered she didn't know she hit a bus.
I Would Have Been There

Coldwater, MI

#45 Sep 22, 2008
Fort Wayne? Random....
GRIM

Chicago, IL

#46 Sep 22, 2008
Krista, you're a noob. You should have just gotten ur concussion from the bus, because now i am going to have to give you one >:|
RUMORS RUMORS

United States

#47 Sep 22, 2008
ATTENTION "I would have been there".
You state: Thank God I got a ride home form a friend, or I would have been on that bus! All my friends were rideing that bus... I'm so glad they're OK. And yeah, she was so hammered she didn't know she hit a bus.
YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!! How would you have know that she was "so hammered she didn't know she hit a bus". This is how RUMORS start!! Wake up!!
GET A LIFE!!
Miranda Ray

Galesburg, MI

#48 Sep 23, 2008
OMG!!! I was totally on the second bus! It was sooooooo scary! I cannot believe we had to go into a scary bar full of drunkards just to use the bathroom! My life was totally ruined forever. My dog murphy pooped on the carpet because I got home so late. Thanks a lot woman! I think I had a concussion too! My haed hurt REAL bad (even though our bus didn't get hit. Peace out!
I Would Have Been There

Coldwater, MI

#49 Sep 23, 2008
RUMORS RUMORS wrote:
ATTENTION "I would have been there".
You state: Thank God I got a ride home form a friend, or I would have been on that bus! All my friends were rideing that bus... I'm so glad they're OK. And yeah, she was so hammered she didn't know she hit a bus.
YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!! How would you have know that she was "so hammered she didn't know she hit a bus". This is how RUMORS start!! Wake up!!
GET A LIFE!!
Hey! It's what all my friends who wer e on the bus told me... what my teacher who talked to the driver said. How about you get your facts straight before you start to get critical with me?
I-Hate-Stupid-Pe ople

Ann Arbor, MI

#50 Sep 25, 2008
Miranda Ray wrote:
OMG!!! I was totally on the second bus! It was sooooooo scary! I cannot believe we had to go into a scary bar full of drunkards just to use the bathroom! My life was totally ruined forever. My dog murphy pooped on the carpet because I got home so late. Thanks a lot woman! I think I had a concussion too! My haed hurt REAL bad (even though our bus didn't get hit. Peace out!
You head hurts so bad because your retarded. Might want to get that checked. Don't eat Murphys poop.
RUMORS RUMORS

United States

#51 Sep 25, 2008
I Would Have Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! It's what all my friends who wer e on the bus told me... what my teacher who talked to the driver said. How about you get your facts straight before you start to get critical with me?
Not very bright are ya? Grow up. You weren't even there. Stay out of it!!
RUMORS RUMORS

United States

#52 Sep 25, 2008
Miranda Ray wrote:
Bit over-board, don't you think?!?! PLEASE!! Your head hurt & you weren't on the bus? Your lif was totally ruined forever? GET REAL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feet chat Aug '14 Saranac Michigan 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Caledonia, MI (May '12) Aug '14 Sharon 6
Wayland bring an unsavory bite of Michigan to T... Jul '14 WaylandFan 1
women, what is the favourite part of your body? May '14 spunkmonkey 1
do women enjoy watching guys masturbate over th... May '14 spunkmonkey 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Freeport, MI (Jun '12) Apr '14 Grandma 9
A few minutes with ... those who would build a ... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Runs with Scissors 1
Middleville Dating
Find my Match

Middleville Jobs

Middleville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middleville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middleville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]