WZZM13 - Buses Burn at School's Garage

WZZM13 - Buses Burn at School's Garage

There are 5 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from May 27, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Buses Burn at School's Garage. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

A West Michigan school may have to replace three buses after a fire at its garage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Slow news day

Brentwood, TN

#1 May 29, 2007

Anyone remember that Thornapple-Kellogg had this happen in the early 90's... only 3 busses were saved?

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#2 May 29, 2007
A friend of mine told me about that. We weren't living down here then. But I went to see the damage, it's not that bad this time. They were able to save all but 3 buses this time, and minor damage to the building. But the kids only have until the 8th for school. Makes you wonder about this though doesn't it?

Riverside, CA

#3 Jun 1, 2007
It was an arsin. I go to that school district and my bus driver said it was an arsin that started it and our newest bus which is 16 caught fire also with only 8,000 miles on it

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#4 Jun 1, 2007
And my son was told my his teacher it was a short in the wiring. And yes, it was one of the new busses. I think we need to wait to hear the final report before anything can be for certain.

Romeo, MI

#5 Jun 6, 2007
That bus fire happened in the spring of "91. Just happened the bus driver for my kids took her bus home. That fire was said to arson. The person who was accused also killed his father and is in prison. His wife ans kids moved to California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reindeercam.com (Jul '15) Jul '15 Wondering 1
News Good Friday Night for Holland & Hope Dutch; GVS... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Blackhorse 2
Review: Haman Hounds (Dec '14) Dec '14 sharen van santen 1
Feet chat (Aug '14) Aug '14 Saranac Michigan 2
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Caledonia, MI (May '12) Aug '14 Sharon 6
News Wayland bring an unsavory bite of Michigan to T... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WaylandFan 1
News Allegan dog rescue operation needs pureed dog f... (Apr '12) Jul '13 PetLover 3

Middleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleville Mortgages