Middleville teen injured in accident,...

Middleville teen injured in accident, sun glare to blame

There are 8 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Middleville teen injured in accident, sun glare to blame. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

THORNAPPLE TOWNSHIP - A motorcyclist is clinging to life after a crash involving his bike and a pick up truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Megan

Coldwater, MI

#1 Sep 21, 2007
Why is it when there are young kids involved this station is quick to say whether or not drugs or alcohol are involved? They are very biased against young people.
Spartan

Battle Creek, MI

#2 Sep 21, 2007
I disagree. It seems that whenever there's a report of a car accident, they always comment on whether or not controlled substances were involved. It seems like an obvious question readers/viewers would have.

Don't be hypersensitive.

Since: Aug 07

Grand Rapids

#3 Sep 21, 2007
I believe someone on topix warned folks about donating too soon... They had information that the families belongings were in safe keeping and that the dad started the fire in the garage. I was surprised to see it was the woman charged alone.
This is the cause of high insurance rates!

Since: Aug 07

Grand Rapids

#4 Sep 21, 2007
sorry computer blipped and it posted to the wrong site.... again I am very sorry.
middleville girl

Alpena, MI

#5 Nov 4, 2007
get well soon troy, im praying. we all love you
Friend of a Friend

Sammamish, WA

#6 Feb 11, 2008
Troy is STILL in the hospital....5 months later..He was not drinking or high..it was just the sun!! STILL PRAYING BUDDY!!!!
Friend of a Friend

Sammamish, WA

#7 Feb 11, 2008
I dont know why is says im from Charlotte..Im from Middleville!!
hmmm

Castle Rock, CO

#8 Feb 11, 2008
Friend of a Friend wrote:
I dont know why is says im from Charlotte..Im from Middleville!!
Because that is where your internet providers address is.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Ledbetter Feb '18 Qwr 2
Feet chat (Aug '14) Jan '18 Jerry6069 5
Does anyone jnow why this so called coach Newt... (Sep '08) Dec '16 Hector Bowman 3
Reindeercam.com (Jul '15) Jul '15 Wondering 1
News Good Friday Night for Holland & Hope Dutch; GVS... (Dec '12) Dec '14 Blackhorse 2
Review: Haman Hounds (Dec '14) Dec '14 sharen van santen 1
News Allegan dog rescue operation needs pureed dog f... (Apr '12) Jul '13 PetLover 3

Middleville Jobs

Personal Finance

Middleville Mortgages