Fresh Air

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
The National Rifle Association represents gun and ammunition makers and suppliers as well as any gun owner that thinks its way. An old trick, used by the NRA, is to make people think we, the American public, need the very costly weapons of mass destruction guns to "protect us from a tyrannical government". The reality is our government is the best government in the world and that's why many, many, many people from all over the world come to live in the USA. Our government functions with the people inwhich more and more laws come into being to protect children, women, minorities, etc., laws which many other countries of the world do not have at all. Being against a "tyrannical government" was referred to in the USA Constitution in 1776 when many people, including some members of the USA government, were still aligned; in sympathy with Great Britain and King George the 3rd land claims and loyalty claims over the original 13 colonies. Today, the people of the USA would not at all call our government a tyrannical government.
ditto head

Central District, Hong Kong

#2 Feb 4, 2013
What's ur point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP!! LOST!!! "Eagle" RC Model Sailboat!!! Sep 11 bhpriestley 1
Car connected to threat against Obama located i... Aug 31 Monty Anaconda 3
Gay snapchat (Oct '13) Aug 30 ethanalexsmith 31
US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From Guantanamo Aug 28 John Grimbaldson 3
Debate: Ferguson - North Kingstown, RI Aug 22 Tom from wickford 1
Tiverton Music Selection (Sep '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 9
Debate: Health Care - Middletown, RI (Dec '09) Dec '13 rosemarie hazard 3
•••
•••
•••