Murder trial to start for prison guar...

Murder trial to start for prison guard's son

There are 5 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Nov 4, 2006, titled Murder trial to start for prison guard's son. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Roger Shawn Green could face the death penalty if convicted in a trial set to start Monday, ending more than two years of investigations across southern Ohio and legal battles in courts in Xenia, Lebanon and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Friend of Johns family

Deerfield, IL

#1 Nov 15, 2006
The death penaly or life in prison still will not replace the loss of my friend John Banks!
Mark

Elgin, IL

#2 Nov 20, 2006
The news didn't say nothing about the good in John Banks. He would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He was a great father to his kids and his wife and a son who took care of his mother. He had so many friends. John was a good friend to me he was like a brother. Nobody deserves to be killed like that. Shot several times and left for death, can you imagine the fear of being left out in the cold freezing field after being lured by his girlfriend (Greens X-wife)the betrayel, the being executed in the woods or a field, lying there knowing no one could possibly know where you are or how to find you.
Shawn Green had been in Prison most of his life, everytime he has been released he has screwed up and went back on parol violations, I'm pretty sure he knows right from wrong, and he knows this is wrong! what kind of person would do this. Fatting him up in prison so the Jacket doesn't fit is not what should be done with this killer. his life will not replace John's life, 30 of his lifes would not replace John's life. The death penalty will give closure.
Autumn

Greenville, OH

#4 Nov 27, 2006
The news shouldn't have said anything good about John Banks. He not only sold drugs, but was addicted to them himself. He placed himself in that situation.
If you're going to spout off bullshit, which is what you're doing, try to put some truth into it, hm? Bank's wasn't my Mother's boyfriend, as you implied. She wasn't even my Father's wife at the time.
John Banks had a family. I'm sorry that his life was taken, but that's all that I can offer.
You're plainly stating that my father should be taken away from me because of this? What an intelligent being you are. An eye for an eye would leave the world blind.
Mark

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2006
Try to know the truth before you spout off bullshit about what you think you know. I must add a correction yo mamna was just having sex with Banks, he didn't claim that as a girlfriend, so yes you are right she was not his girlfriend.
But it should still be a life for a life open up your eyes and don't be so blind.
Autumn

Greenville, OH

#6 Dec 10, 2007
Mark wrote:
Try to know the truth before you spout off bullshit about what you think you know. I must add a correction yo mamna was just having sex with Banks, he didn't claim that as a girlfriend, so yes you are right she was not his girlfriend.
But it should still be a life for a life open up your eyes and don't be so blind.
A year later and.. I still think you're partially retarded. I know the truth, I was there, thank you very much. Where the fuck were you?
My Mom was not having sex with Banks. When could she have with my father out of prison? They were stuck up eachothers asses 24/7, for the record.
Just so you know, Banks begged my mother to be his girlfriend. She rejected him, because.. after all, he was a failure.=)
Go read your bible, darling. As I stated, a life for a life would leave the world blind, as you must be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
too many blacks (Apr '13) 1 hr Fed up taxpayer 37
Why is Middletown and Hamilton..... Jun 14 Hate is Boring 2
Lindsay bogan (Oct '15) Jun 10 Weknow 2
Time Warner Cable/RR terrible service (Mar '09) Jun 8 noprob 19
Check out our new Trenton Talk site! (Jul '13) Jun 7 jblwinters 16
bad Middletown neighborhoods (Jul '13) May '16 Debdog 12
Sinday (Jan '11) May '16 Alphaq 12

Middletown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance