laws to protect abuse from step parents
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tiffanie

Toms River, NJ

#22 Dec 17, 2007
So what are you doing to protect others ? What law are you putting in place ? What is your lawyer doing about this ? Do you have a lawyer ?
The Truth

Morristown, NJ

#23 Feb 4, 2008
Debra is not telling the truth!
Rosemary was a good woman who took in many and I mean many foster children. She gave them love and a home that thier own families were unable to provide. That includes Debra's own children! Which, Debra's eldest child had to take on a parenting role, and care for her youger sister. Because her mother's (Debra) enability to care for them properly! Later she (the daughter) was able to take custody of her younger sister. Debra needs to take responsibility for her on life and stop blaming a person who has passed away. I don't know Jody any more, but I'm sure the thiefing thing isn't correct too. It's sounds exaggerated like the rest! Debra has always seem to be jealous. Honestly Jody has accomplished more than Debra has and she a lot younger. Jody studied and worked hard for what she wanted. She not know for taking the easy way out. Lastly, listen and look at the type of person your being asked to believe in. Especially in matters which someone is being acussed of ABUSE! Look at her! She makes horrible predictions for a little child rather than, say kind or sympathetic words. Lastly, you can see she hasn't placed education high on her list. Those people tend to blame everybody for their failures.
I dmdgbkfvb

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#24 Feb 18, 2008
this is unacceptable. those kids life probaly sucks
The Truth

Morristown, NJ

#25 Feb 26, 2008
I dmdgbkfvb wrote:
this is unacceptable. those kids life probaly sucks
The foster children Rosemary had taken care of lead a great life there. They had a large yard to play in and inground pool to swim in. They were never mistreated and most of the children ranged 4 years old or younger. The children were from families that had abused the children or were know drug addicts. Rosemary gave them a home and love that they deserved to have! She loved those kids regardless of race or gender. She would keep up to three to four kids. She accepted them as her own until their home life improved with their parents or a home was found! This is the type of person you should praise not disparage.
re-my sons stepmother

Baltimore, MD

#26 Dec 16, 2008
i was in court today and the judge brought up a very interesting point is it ok by law for a step mother or step father to hit their step children. i go to court in march of 09 for the final decision if i can get full time with my son? can any one direct me to a web site or e-mail me at for_ever_leia@yahoo.com.... the childs father claims hes alseep when this happenends.. i know he defending her but i also know he co parents with her and pretends like what i say doesnt maatter some one give please give me some insight?? also if i where to nbe married or have a boy friend i forbid it. thats my child not his u know?
rachel

Blandford Forum, UK

#27 Jul 7, 2010
hi, my boyfriend has a step dad who is just mean and nasty and has nothing nice to say to him. I am writing to ask what i can do or he can do, my boyfriend has suffered with abuse from him for a while now, and it needs to stop! I do not like seeing my boyfriend break down and feel so down about life and himself because of him and what he is saying to him everyday, when he hasnt even said or done anything in the first place.
please can you help me ? x
Lexa1212

Bridgeton, NJ

#28 May 11, 2012
Did Rosemary ever life in Toms river.My foster moms name was Rose Mary Dalessio. Is this the same person? When did she pass?
NObama 2012

Trenton, NJ

#29 May 15, 2012
....The End of an Erro
Frind of Rosemary

Pompton Plains, NJ

#30 Jan 31, 2014
Lexa1212 wrote:
Did Rosemary ever life in Toms river.My foster moms name was Rose Mary Dalessio. Is this the same person? When did she pass?
Yes, she lived in Toms River. Large blue house with an in-ground pool in the back yard. If you are able to recall the house. I'm not sure of the cause of death.
Feliciano2301

Long Branch, NJ

#31 Jan 19, 2015
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The foster children Rosemary had taken care of lead a great life there. They had a large yard to play in and inground pool to swim in. They were never mistreated and most of the children ranged 4 years old or younger. The children were from families that had abused the children or were know drug addicts. Rosemary gave them a home and love that they deserved to have! She loved those kids regardless of race or gender. She would keep up to three to four kids. She accepted them as her own until their home life improved with their parents or a home was found! This is the type of person you should praise not disparage.

I know that this post was from 2008 and you might ever see this post but my name is Ivelexa Feliciano and Rose Mary was my foster mom for acouple years. I don't remember much cause of my age but i was told I left her custody when I was 4 about to be 5, but for an odd reason. I have many papers/letters from her and a lot of pictures as well of me when i was living with her but only recived two picture of us together but unfortunately one was taken away from me. The only one I have is of me kissing her cheek, doesnt show her face much. Rose Mary changed my name to Danielle Dalesseo and she was planning on adopting me, but for some reason she didn't...I guess im asking if any one remembers me I have many questions that hopfully someone could answer for me. Papers say I was living with her from Late March 1990- sometime in 1995.
Feliciano230_Lex a2301

Long Branch, NJ

#32 Jan 19, 2015
Frind of Rosemary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she lived in Toms River. Large blue house with an in-ground pool in the back yard. If you are able to recall the house. I'm not sure of the cause of death.
Thank you so much for replying, Ive tried to get in touch with her step daughters and mainly jody but everyone has been ignoring me. Yes i'm almost 100% sure we are talking about the same person. I been trying to find family or friends that might remember me i know it was a long time ago. Ive been trying everything for the past a couple of years most of my questions only she really could answer for me or someone in the house that remembers me.I know she passed away but does anyone still live there in the house?
Feliciano2301_Le xa2301

Long Branch, NJ

#33 Jan 19, 2015
Frind of Rosemary wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivelexa Felciano
Feliciano2301 and Lexa1212

Rose Mary changed my my name to Danielle Dalesseo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
x firechief is a racist Oct 1 kelly g 1
News Here are the best places to live in New Jersey Oct 1 kelly g 2
Keensburg in my early years (Feb '07) Sep '17 Bluesy51 73
News Dr. Harry Swartz retires after 58 years of serv... Aug '17 Anant Goel 1
How great is Donald j trump Aug '17 Anant Goel 13
News Man who claimed cops wrongfully arrested him ge... Jul '17 Sandy99 1
Real Estate Appraisal in the Township Jul '17 dive3535 4

Middletown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance