Driver in crash attacks woman trying ...

Driver in crash attacks woman trying to help

There are 6 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Mar 28, 2008, titled Driver in crash attacks woman trying to help. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

A woman was attacked after coming to the aid of a man involved in a single car crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

LUCY

Shauck, OH

#1 Mar 28, 2008
WHAT HAS GOT INTO PEOPLE.IT HAS BECOME DANGEREOUS TO EVEN HELP PEOPLE ANYMORE. I WOULD SAY HE IS ONE MEAN DRUNK.HOPEFULLY WHEN HE SOBERS UP HE WILL FEEL REMORSE FOR THE WAY HE TREATED EVERYONE.HE IS LUCY TO BE ALIVE.
JBB

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Mar 28, 2008
SO WAS HE ALTERED IN ANYWAY OR MENTALLY ILL?? CAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T ACT LIKE THAT!! I WISH THE STORY ELABORATED...IT'S GOT MY WHEELS TURNING!
Alferd E

Dayton, OH

#3 Mar 29, 2008
Leave him in jail for an extended period and require an extensive mental evaluation before he is released back into the general population. He needs to be held accountable for his actions now before he gets worse. He is 21 and we don't need some shyster lawyer inventing excuses for him.
AMW

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2008
I knew Rex when we were in high school. To protect his privacy or what little he has now; lets just say that he has had a very difficult life leading up to now beginning way back in elementary school... losing his dad and then his brother a few years later. He is lucky that he didn't die in that accident; it sounds like he almost repeated his brother's death. It deeply saddens me that he did that to this woman... something had to have snapped with him, be it alcohol or drugs or whatever. Knowing him back when I did, he was a good kid when he wanted to be. He had a tender, but very scarred heart. He needs people to pray for him and his mom as well. I have been for the past 8 years, and will keep doing so.
Dennis_Daviess Co

United States

#5 Mar 30, 2008
That's a bad deal for someone to do as he did. Something had to be bothering him. I just hope they find out what it is before they let him out and he hurts someone. It could come from a head injury in the wreck. It's hard to say.
Cassie Fridley

Middletown, IN

#6 May 29, 2008
Rex had always seemed a little odd to me. He never really took things seriously and would do things to hurt people. I'm seventeen and my cousin is seventeen as well. We were walking down the street and My cousin turned a seperate way. I continued to walk to my house. Later on, I found out that Rex had followed her all the way home. He had made threats and made it very difficult for some people to even live their lifes. I don't give him any remorse for what he has done. I wish that he could have been put into jail before this disaster would have happened. I can only image how hard it would be for the women that it happened to. I'll pray for you, because trust is very hard to come by. I understand that and i understand how hard its going to be to trust any person ever again. Just remember, not all people are that mentally disturbed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kiwi caught in global paedophile ring - how it ... Mar 20 Midnitecryer 1
wendy bennington Mar 17 bill 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Truth 95
News Middletown police officer arrested on child por... (Aug '06) Aug '15 Abbi smith 47
News Woman sentenced for sexual misconduct with teens (Jul '07) Jan '15 anonymous 75
male/female snapchat sexting buddy (Oct '14) Oct '14 wesleymcgee1234 1
Debate: Marijuana - Middletown, IN (Jul '12) May '14 frank angelillo 4

Middletown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middletown Mortgages