Driver in crash attacks woman trying ...

Driver in crash attacks woman trying to help

There are 22 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Driver in crash attacks woman trying to help. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

A woman was attacked after coming to the aid of a man involved in a single car crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
From a Mom

Shirley, IN

#21 Mar 29, 2008
Grow up.
Lawrence

United States

#22 Mar 29, 2008
Velma wrote:
Maybe he was just out of mind to the the crash. I have seen this myself. After the crash the person does not understand nor know what is going on sometimes. Now if he did know, and he was just being crazy in the mind and acting very foolish.. in that case. He needs to be locked up. And put in counseling and probation...
There are all kinds of things that this person could of done, but she wanted to help and this guy wanted to fight,the laws are not being effective as people want to blame others. One strike and you are out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Inmate busts jail wall (May '07) Wed Manwomen 20
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) May 20 JustJoe 574
Anyone remember a large video store in Anderson... May 19 Some Random Lady 2
Popo May 18 Damngina 1
Horn dogs at IPT May 16 Laverna 7
HIV in Your town May 16 Ispy 1
natalie preston May 13 truthneaze 1

Middletown Jobs

Personal Finance

Middletown Mortgages