Driver in crash attacks woman trying to help

A woman was attacked after coming to the aid of a man involved in a single car crash. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heck

Fishers, IN

#1 Mar 28, 2008
This guy needs to be locked up for our own good.
deejay

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Someone once said, "No good deed goes unpunished." Well...
Ror

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2008
thatta boy!
be careful

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 28, 2008
and people wonder why people are reluctant in getting involved in things. although I do praise her, a woman, stopping to help a man, obviously a man didn't. We need to watch our own back, now days. Be careful!
Jeremy

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 28, 2008
God will shine on you and all the good deeds you do here. Don't let this stop you from helping anyone in the future. I think you are awesome!!!
CORNBREAD

Bloomington, IN

#6 Mar 28, 2008
Ror wrote:
thatta boy!
she should have stayed in her car.
SUNSHINE

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 28, 2008
Ror wrote:
thatta boy!
This man..no no...this boy is lucky to be alive. if it wasnt for this woman, he could have died if the situation wasnt worse. and you're going to say "thatta boy!" for treating a woman like that?!?! wow. you are just plain sick. what if it was you in that crash?! we are lucky to have such brave people in this world. she is a real woman.
Just me

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 28, 2008
That pic of Shannon is Sooo funny, but the incident is not! He looks like a freak.

“That will be the day”

Since: Mar 08

Wilbur, Indiana

#9 Mar 28, 2008
No good deed goes unpunished
Velma

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2008
Maybe he was just out of mind to the the crash. I have seen this myself. After the crash the person does not understand nor know what is going on sometimes. Now if he did know, and he was just being crazy in the mind and acting very foolish.. in that case. He needs to be locked up. And put in counseling and probation...
Velma

United States

#11 Mar 28, 2008
She is a wonderful person for helping she will be rewarded,and greatly blessed..
Melissa

Ashland, OH

#12 Mar 28, 2008
Ok well I hope he didnt have any diseases. I am glad she stopped to help and I hope some psycho like this guy didnt scare her away from the next accident that real human beings are in need of someone to help them.
adding to the craziness

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2008
Velma wrote:
Maybe he was just out of mind to the the crash. I have seen this myself. After the crash the person does not understand nor know what is going on sometimes. Now if he did know, and he was just being crazy in the mind and acting very foolish.. in that case. He needs to be locked up. And put in counseling and probation...
This article gives very little information, but previous articles I have seen/read say he was drunk, and not hurt at all from the crash. He didn't even go to the hospital he went straight to jail. He spit on the EMT's. He is obviously nuts and should go to jail for a long time. He bit this woman. Lord only knows what kind of shots and medications she will have to take to make sure she doesn't contract anything from him.

Since: Dec 06

Green Bay, WI

#14 Mar 28, 2008
How foolish is that someone comes to your rescue and you are so drunk all you can do is attack so not only is your car in the pound so are you!!!
What

Sterling, IL

#15 Mar 28, 2008
You gotta Love Henry county!
Jackson Mauser

Long Beach, CA

#16 Mar 28, 2008
Hopefully jail will sober him up some.
Kristie

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 28, 2008
Nice see what happen's when you try and be nice.
Good Sam

Detroit, MI

#18 Mar 28, 2008
Driving drunk? Too bad he wasn't killed. Get rid of another danger on the highway

“Nosey just like you”

Since: Feb 08

where I lay my head

#19 Mar 29, 2008
adding to the craziness wrote:
<quoted text>
This article gives very little information, but previous articles I have seen/read say he was drunk, and not hurt at all from the crash. He didn't even go to the hospital he went straight to jail. He spit on the EMT's. He is obviously nuts and should go to jail for a long time. He bit this woman. Lord only knows what kind of shots and medications she will have to take to make sure she doesn't contract anything from him.
He could very well have had a head injury, Im rather shocked they police did not require him to get medically checked. A closed head injury can be very serious and had he died in custody there would have been some very angry people. Im sure the alcohol in his system didn't help his anger issue at all.

This is one guy who needs jail time, alcohol rehab, anger management, and a swift kick in the seat of his britches.

I'm glad the lady continued to make sure there were no other occupants in the car.

Mom should have pulled the tire iron from the trunk....
Lawrence

United States

#20 Mar 29, 2008
This man should be confined for a long time. I would guess this is not the first time he has been a lunatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bushes, tress and shrubs need some wintertime t... Feb 18 Vermin Extractor 1
Dominionism is dead. It is exposed as the corp... Jan 30 kindperson 6
Ex-Hancock sheriff talks vindication after 2010... Jan '15 old school 3
What Do You Think About Public School Dress Code? (Mar '07) Jan '15 wlvacanti 114
Woman sentenced for sexual misconduct with teens (Jul '07) Jan '15 anonymous 75
male/female snapchat sexting buddy Oct '14 wesleymcgee1234 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Hoosier Hillbilly 92
Middletown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middletown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
6 Best Options to Replace T-Rich This Offseason
CBS Sports 5:55 AM