Guilty Plea In 2006 Fatal Shooting

Guilty Plea In 2006 Fatal Shooting

There are 10 comments on the WTIC-TV Hartford story from Jan 9, 2008, titled Guilty Plea In 2006 Fatal Shooting. In it, WTIC-TV Hartford reports that:

A tearful Angel DeThomas accepted the plea deal Tuesday as the first day of jury selection in his trial came to a close.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTIC-TV Hartford.

oh well

Broad Brook, CT

#1 Jan 9, 2008
two idiots off the street. sounds good to me!
Gotta Love It

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2008
Screw the 40 years. Take his a$$ out and put a bullet in his head.
Electrocuted in CT

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2008
Street justice is good. This guy got rid of one law breaker and himself. Much better then our 'legal' system and cheaper too, with NO bennies. Finally the people get a break from the judges and the revolving door courts. HOORAY!
Mr E

Andover, CT

#4 Jan 9, 2008
You have to love how Anthony Hall is billed as a star basketball player. Hmm...for someone so 'upstanding' he sure wasn't heading down the right road. Lets see...robbery, drugs...yeah, real upstanding. *rolls eyes*
Farewell Street Trash

Brooklyn, CT

#5 Jan 9, 2008
A tearful gang-banger? What's this world coming to?(Smirk). Adios pin head. Tell Bubba we all said to take good care of you! His family must be so proud of his accomplishments! Wonder where they were all this time? I'm sure we'll eventually find out. When they crawl out of the wood work to sue the state and Department of Corrections after a rival gang-banger beats this guys head in while he is incarcerated......Then, we'll be out of millions in settlement costs but we'll still have done "justice" (rolling eyes). Ever see Escape from New York? Where they turn the entire city to a quarentined island for criminals that have to fend for themselves? Let's just do that to Hartford and get it over with.
mr e is whack

Rocky Hill, CT

#6 Apr 6, 2008
wow way to talk shit about someone u dont even kno....i knew anthony very well and u have no idea what the loss of him did for this town....to the ones who knew him....havent u ever heard of people make mistakes everyone does and imsure u aint too perfect urself apparently u onli see one side to every story and person so shut the hell up with ur stupid ass comments
milan hall

New Britain, CT

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Hi my name is Milan hall my dad is Anthony hall hes a good person he was helping his friends and he had to get shot I was only 1 and my brother was bog born yet
ace

Brattleboro, VT

#8 Apr 12, 2014
Foe every1 info my uncle read aka angel is a good man I was there at the inside Bt he saved a 2year old kids life wixh was my little brother and he was defending his family so if any of u are up set because he defended his family just think of your son pr daughter being robbed at gun point....what would u do....he defended us and if u mad about it then fuck u.....
John Mckellan

Reading, MA

#9 May 8, 2014
ace wrote:
Foe every1 info my uncle read aka angel is a good man I was there at the inside Bt he saved a 2year old kids life wixh was my little brother and he was defending his family so if any of u are up set because he defended his family just think of your son pr daughter being robbed at gun point....what would u do....he defended us and if u mad about it then fuck u.....
No he's not. He never saved anyone or anything. Don't lie. He was another welfare sucking social parasite. He was scum. He was lower than common trash. I, for one, and celebrating the fact that he's dead and plan on urinating on his grave tonight! Who's with me!?!?
mimihall

Middletown, CT

#10 Nov 29, 2014
Mr E wrote:
You have to love how Anthony Hall is billed as a star basketball player. Hmm...for someone so 'upstanding' he sure wasn't heading down the right road. Lets see...robbery, drugs...yeah, real upstanding.*rolls eyes*
Don't ever say sum bad about my dad u don't know him I do he's my father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Wed Tammy sheppard 55
News FBI at Carabetta Office Building on Center and ... (Jun '11) Nov 8 stagdick 26
Southwick & Meister (Mar '13) Nov 6 Ellena 8
News Bridgeport receives $125K grant to fight youth ... Oct '17 BPT 4
Missing Oct '17 Nicoleamaro 1
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Sep '17 Diversity Dude 32
News DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Aug '17 Damnyankee 201

Middletown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middletown Mortgages