Clinton Girl Dies in Middletown Hit A...

Clinton Girl Dies in Middletown Hit And Run; Police Looking For Information; Can You Help?

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Clinton Girl Dies in Middletown Hit And Run; Police Looking For Information; Can You Help?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

According to the Middletown Police Department's Traffic Unit, Cailyn Bassett, age 15 of Clinton, was struck and killed in Middletown on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

BSchenkel

Clinton, CT

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Please fiind this person. Someone has to have seen something. It is busy area. How can you hit a human being and leave. Please anyone come forward. I know the area and lived around the corner.
Anyone with suspicous damage, Please. How horrible. My heart and prayer's go out to the family.
chad

Coxsackie, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
This is a horrible act & I pray to God whoever did thus pays in the most terrible way! God bless her and the Family and friends that are going thru this lost of a young innocent lady!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallingford man dies after being cut by sword (Aug '08) Nov 27 Neighbord hater 103
News DEA, state police crack down on 'outlaw motorcy... (Dec '05) Nov 24 Wideglide 199
Rivers Edge Condos Nov 12 Texan 1
News DeLauro Expected To Cruise To Victory In The 3r... Nov 9 Larry 1
TS Tiffany Lord HIV POSITIVE.Beware! (Apr '15) Oct '16 Skeptical 3
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Oct '16 Shawn burl 45
anybody remember (Aug '12) Sep '16 Hagatha Christie 4

Middletown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middletown Mortgages