United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
abc wrote:
Why do they have such a crappy team?
Really? Stfu.
Peterman

Savannah, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2012
It's not tha team it's tha damn coach!!! I think they need to let go all tha coaching staff n start over!! My opinion I would get b.mays,Daniel, mike brown
trooper

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Peterman wrote:
It's not tha team it's tha damn coach!!! I think they need to let go all tha coaching staff n start over!! My opinion I would get b.mays,Daniel, mike brown
Good line up hell throw in snake and it would like it was back in the day.
Peterman

Savannah, TN

#5 Aug 22, 2012
trooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I forgot about him
reason

Jackson, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2012
trooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.....really.....like back in the day......you know those players done exist here like they did. Look at the roster for the game and see who is one the field....there is a JV team on offense and 2 returners on defense. Holy shit do you go to the game? Know the kids? Talk to parents? Read Murphy's Fair Bolivar 2-8 anything better is great, dumb ass. Good old days...shit.
hm

United States

#7 Aug 28, 2012
I don't know how they are this year but bolivar's football ha always been bad basketball is where they used to dominate but I don't know how that is either
JJS

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2012
hm wrote:
I don't know how they are this year but bolivar's football ha always been bad basketball is where they used to dominate but I don't know how that is either
Bolivar Football has not ALWAYS been bad.
Peterman

Savannah, TN

#9 Aug 28, 2012
reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.....really.....like back in the day......you know those players done exist here like they did. Look at the roster for the game and see who is one the field....there is a JV team on offense and 2 returners on defense. Holy shit do you go to the game? Know the kids? Talk to parents? Read Murphy's Fair Bolivar 2-8 anything better is great, dumb ass. Good old days...shit.
Yea really!! I seen them guys play they have potential it doesn't matter how tha others was back in tha day hell back then tha schedule was harder.... Ex... Page,humbolt,McNairy ,ripely... But like I said before it's tha COACH!!! when he came it wasn't tha same
reason

Jackson, TN

#12 Aug 28, 2012
One question I will ask....where are the tough ass white kids? They don't play here, and it is sad. One or two do and the others are too afraid it seems. All those teams you mentioned are all shit today...FYI.
Peterman

Savannah, TN

#13 Aug 29, 2012
reason wrote:
One question I will ask....where are the tough ass white kids? They don't play here, and it is sad. One or two do and the others are too afraid it seems. All those teams you mentioned are all shit today...FYI.
Well FYI I guess "YOU" don't know shit about HS football.... Please don't bring up race in this conversation I know for a fact there are some white kids out there playin and they are good from my eyes!! N u sayin tha teams that I name was shit today maybe u should ride out to tha games and watch them!! Tha SEASON jus started..... Duhhhhh
Give them time

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Bolivar lost over 20 seniors from a decent team last year. All of their offensive production graduated. There are only 2 starters returing on defense. There are sophomores starting all over the field. They may take some lumps this year, but if they stick together they will be good.

Remember a few years ago bolivar was in this same boat. A buch of talented sophomores taking lumps while going 0-10. Two years later they made a deep playoff run with those same kids as seniors.

Give them time
Whoever

Jackson, TN

#15 Aug 30, 2012
I think it's great that we go one winning season followed by two losing seasons. It makes perfect sense, only in my hometown would someone be ok with the comment of saying just give them time an just two years ago we went winless. Even an average program could manage consistent winning seasons.
its us

Bolivar, TN

#16 Aug 30, 2012
If they would actually stop starting the teachers sons they could have a chance.
Hmmm

Arlington, TN

#17 Aug 31, 2012
Bolivar got a whipping last night and all the coach could say is “We’ll figure it out, We’re getting better every week, but the problem is, every team we’re playing is getting better.”

I would have rather him said "no comment".
this girl

United States

#18 Sep 17, 2012
They need more practice if you ask me. I mean throwing the ball to an opposing team or throwing the ball to a surrounded man when there is someone open 20-40 yards away from the surrounded one! I mean how hard is it to pivot around 20 degrees. So they need a new coach, brand new! Coach Perry needs to go now! I have watched the games and the team members do more coaching than him! Yeah I'm going a lot of places but I am a senior and I go to a lot of games and I see these things being a huge football fan! So they really need a new coach or something. Motivation maybe? Yeah something!!!
Boss man

Denmark, TN

#20 Mar 27, 2015
trooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about hopper grass and big Dickerson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for My Christian Grey 21 hr Angie Agent 51
Charlotte Frost Fri Veronica 6
good looking men over 40 (Jun '14) Jul 29 Wondering 16
jermaine kemp aka tweety (Oct '11) Jul 29 whitegirl 10
Brooke Boggs (Apr '12) Jul 28 guest 55
anyone needing help looking for a part time job Jul 28 Acdc 2
Superintendent of Schools another Racist Electi... (Jun '12) Jul 27 I know 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleton Mortgages