Peterman

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

It's not tha team it's tha damn coach!!! I think they need to let go all tha coaching staff n start over!! My opinion I would get b.mays,Daniel, mike brown
trooper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Peterman wrote:
It's not tha team it's tha damn coach!!! I think they need to let go all tha coaching staff n start over!! My opinion I would get b.mays,Daniel, mike brown
Good line up hell throw in snake and it would like it was back in the day.
Peterman

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

trooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I forgot about him
reason

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

trooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.....really.....like back in the day......you know those players done exist here like they did. Look at the roster for the game and see who is one the field....there is a JV team on offense and 2 returners on defense. Holy shit do you go to the game? Know the kids? Talk to parents? Read Murphy's Fair Bolivar 2-8 anything better is great, dumb ass. Good old days...shit.
hm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

I don't know how they are this year but bolivar's football ha always been bad basketball is where they used to dominate but I don't know how that is either
JJS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

hm wrote:
I don't know how they are this year but bolivar's football ha always been bad basketball is where they used to dominate but I don't know how that is either
Bolivar Football has not ALWAYS been bad.
Peterman

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.....really.....like back in the day......you know those players done exist here like they did. Look at the roster for the game and see who is one the field....there is a JV team on offense and 2 returners on defense. Holy shit do you go to the game? Know the kids? Talk to parents? Read Murphy's Fair Bolivar 2-8 anything better is great, dumb ass. Good old days...shit.
Yea really!! I seen them guys play they have potential it doesn't matter how tha others was back in tha day hell back then tha schedule was harder.... Ex... Page,humbolt,McNairy ,ripely... But like I said before it's tha COACH!!! when he came it wasn't tha same
reason

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

One question I will ask....where are the tough ass white kids? They don't play here, and it is sad. One or two do and the others are too afraid it seems. All those teams you mentioned are all shit today...FYI.
Peterman

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

reason wrote:
One question I will ask....where are the tough ass white kids? They don't play here, and it is sad. One or two do and the others are too afraid it seems. All those teams you mentioned are all shit today...FYI.
Well FYI I guess "YOU" don't know shit about HS football.... Please don't bring up race in this conversation I know for a fact there are some white kids out there playin and they are good from my eyes!! N u sayin tha teams that I name was shit today maybe u should ride out to tha games and watch them!! Tha SEASON jus started..... Duhhhhh
Give them time

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Bolivar lost over 20 seniors from a decent team last year. All of their offensive production graduated. There are only 2 starters returing on defense. There are sophomores starting all over the field. They may take some lumps this year, but if they stick together they will be good.

Remember a few years ago bolivar was in this same boat. A buch of talented sophomores taking lumps while going 0-10. Two years later they made a deep playoff run with those same kids as seniors.

Give them time
Whoever

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

I think it's great that we go one winning season followed by two losing seasons. It makes perfect sense, only in my hometown would someone be ok with the comment of saying just give them time an just two years ago we went winless. Even an average program could manage consistent winning seasons.
its us

Bolivar, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

If they would actually stop starting the teachers sons they could have a chance.
Hmmm

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Bolivar got a whipping last night and all the coach could say is “We’ll figure it out, We’re getting better every week, but the problem is, every team we’re playing is getting better.”

I would have rather him said "no comment".
this girl

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

They need more practice if you ask me. I mean throwing the ball to an opposing team or throwing the ball to a surrounded man when there is someone open 20-40 yards away from the surrounded one! I mean how hard is it to pivot around 20 degrees. So they need a new coach, brand new! Coach Perry needs to go now! I have watched the games and the team members do more coaching than him! Yeah I'm going a lot of places but I am a senior and I go to a lot of games and I see these things being a huge football fan! So they really need a new coach or something. Motivation maybe? Yeah something!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middleton Discussions

Search the Middleton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min NTMD8OR 124,845
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 32 min REO 58,298
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr lex 8,505
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Armadillo 8,474
robyn russell (Sep '11) Wed anonymous 14
CCA Whiteville Apr 22 Johnny 2
New to Middleton Apr 21 Guy 1
•••
•••
•••
Middleton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middleton Jobs

•••