Get well Drug and Dollar

Get well Drug and Dollar

Posted in the Middleton Forum

Downtown

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks they need better workers ? Some of them are so rude. Especially the blonde.
just me

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Their is more than 1 blonde that works there dummy.
Downtown

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 27, 2012
I'm talking about one of the managers. Sarah I think her name is. Hell there is actually only 2 maybe 3 that are actually friendly when you go in there.
just me

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Simple fix. don't shop there if u don't like it!! How hard is that?
Someone who knows

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2012
I worked on the set up crew. And no you are not the only one who thinks that. She is rude to everyone who comes in. And was rude at the old store too.
babymamasaywhat

Marble Falls, TX

#6 Dec 24, 2012
I'm like y'all I hate rude ppl.....
Down south

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
They are very prejudiced there too
Share kindness

Moorestown, NJ

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Kill em with kindness. Nobody can make you feel inferior unless you let them. Give em a smile an go on with your day.
Downtown

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Oh yes they are wry prejudice. One day when you are in there just watch at how the manager and pharmacist treat a person of color. Don't make no sense.
just me

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 2, 2013
It amazes me how blacks call whites racist when they are more racist than whites!!!
Downtown

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 2, 2013
I happen to be white.
Former Employee

Iuka, MS

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Sarah was rude every time she talked to anyone. Unless you was her buddy that she went out and got drunk with every time she closed....
lauren hannis

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 19, 2013
You guys bashing sara beth has no idea...she is a great person and a good friend...she might come off rude sometimes but shes not....and who are yall to judge or talk about anyone...and for the former employee you must be someone that didnt do there job for u to down sara like that....yes sara beth is one of my good friends and I am gonna take up for her because of stupid childish people
Bailey

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Sounds like jealousy if you ask me
DUh

Tucker, GA

#15 May 19, 2013
Just go to dollar general.....they like everybody
believer that she is a wo

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2013
I think rude and what she is doing to my family is and was bad. I do not believe her friends because she has no real ones. I would have fired her. Sara beth is not nice.
Curious

Bolivar, TN

#17 Dec 8, 2013
believer that she is a wo wrote:
I think rude and what she is doing to my family is and was bad. I do not believe her friends because she has no real ones. I would have fired her. Sara beth is not nice.
What is she doing to your family??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victoria howell 1 hr Abs abby 14
Cecelia Howell???? 1 hr Carrie 4
Judy King is nutts 7 hr lmao 4
New Hope Church of Christ (Apr '16) Sun Ginny 8
K Lambert Sun Big salami 1
High school teachers that will [email protected] Sun Horny Female Teacher 11
Who is Robert Earnest May 17 Taylor 3

Middleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance