Missing man's body found in Canandaig...

Missing man's body found in Canandaigua Lake

There are 1 comment on the Star-Gazette.COM story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Missing man's body found in Canandaigua Lake. In it, Star-Gazette.COM reports that:

The body of Randall "RJ" Lis was found this morning in Canandaigua Lake. Lis, 20, of Victor, Ontario County, and his friend Floyd "Zach" Frey, 19, of Canandaigua did not return from a camping trip in Middlesex, Yates County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.COM.

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2010
those poor guys. :( I actually know them since High School. They weren't friends to me but classmates. Still its quite sad. I remember speaking to RJ one time in a classroom. I also remember seeing Frey with his friends in the school hallways. My sorrow and hearts go out to them. Freezing cold waters is still a suffering thing. RIP RJ Lis, and Fred Floyd. You guys well never be forgotten by your friends, classmates, and families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Thu Louis K Lepke 28
News Boy Dies in U-Haul Accident (Apr '07) Sep '16 anabel 4
Opus coffee shop Aug '16 zignzag 1
Where Can I Drydock My Sailboat? Jul '16 Deanrit 1
News Hills that defy gravity: Explaining the viral (... (Feb '16) Feb '16 DILF 19
become a millio naire with this! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mozell Erker 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in New York... (Oct '10) Nov '10 MRA 5

Middlesex Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesex Mortgages