What is Wrong With You People?

What is Wrong With You People?

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Wanting to Know

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Jul 12, 2009
A few days ago, I started a thread on here looking for something. About 12 hours later, I came back looking for the thread and it is gone. Why do you people just want to report and delete a thread that was not offensive, immoral, or illegal? I thought this was a community forum and I was looking for something that someone may have had which would have saved them the time of hauling it off and I could have got it free, saving money and without wasting resources of having to buy a new one.

Why do you guys feel it is acceptable to backstab people on here, who is the best lay, who is a narc, which cops are crooked, all about the history of Beverly at CGP, girls who are knocked up and can't find a doctor, talk about who is gay, who has been doing a married man for 7 yrs, who is the sexiest man/woman in town, who is the biggest whore/cheater, etc but yet it isn't all right for me to ask if anyone has an item? Are you guys so morally corrupt that if it doesn't meet the standards mentioned above, it isn't worth reading? Give me a break. Some of you people make me sick.
R U JUST FIGURING IT OUT

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2009
This town only likes negative stuff. Anything positive is simply out of the question. Most people that get on here are looking to make someone else look bad, so they can feel better about their selves. I hardly ever get on here anymore, but when I do if I use my real name, and I always do (except today) they blast me off like the space shuttle. Apparently I didn't know that so many people hated me behind a computer screen. When I see people out I STILL have all my true friends, then I watch topix and see true colors. It's a back stabbing/two faced town we live in. They are only interested in slinging trash no matter who it is on. HOW SAD!!!!!!!
BIKER DUDE

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Wanting to Know wrote:
A few days ago, I started a thread on here looking for something. About 12 hours later, I came back looking for the thread and it is gone. Why do you people just want to report and delete a thread that was not offensive, immoral, or illegal? I thought this was a community forum and I was looking for something that someone may have had which would have saved them the time of hauling it off and I could have got it free, saving money and without wasting resources of having to buy a new one.
Why do you guys feel it is acceptable to backstab people on here, who is the best lay, who is a narc, which cops are crooked, all about the history of Beverly at CGP, girls who are knocked up and can't find a doctor, talk about who is gay, who has been doing a married man for 7 yrs, who is the sexiest man/woman in town, who is the biggest whore/cheater, etc but yet it isn't all right for me to ask if anyone has an item? Are you guys so morally corrupt that if it doesn't meet the standards mentioned above, it isn't worth reading? Give me a break. Some of you people make me sick.
--- FIRST AND FOREMOST, YOU MUST QUESTION THE MENTALITY LEVEL HERE AND THEN ASK THE QUESTION, WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY RATS? IF YOU WATCH THE TOPIX YOU WILL SEE THAT MOST ALL OF THEM ARE RATTING ON PEOPLE THEY FEEL ARE RATS THEMSELF! THESE ARE NO-COUNTS,BORED,NOSEY AND UNWILLING TO BE MATURE ENOUGH TO DO PRODUCTIVE THINGS LIKE WORK HARD AND HAVE A LIFE!
The Masked Debater

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2009
I blame the system.

Since: May 09

middlesboro, ky

#6 Jul 12, 2009
no! its only here in this freakin place are ppl talked about like this! if and when i look up my town in texas, we discuss real topics and events going on in our town! i'm (unfortunately) from this hell hole so occasionally i get on here to see if i hear any news (yea right)and all i ever find is smut and ppl being smeared thru the mud! its incredibly sad really, that ppl stoop this low!
FRIEDA

Decatur, GA

#7 Jul 12, 2009
candid opinions wrote:
no! its only here in this freakin place are ppl talked about like this! if and when i look up my town in texas, we discuss real topics and events going on in our town! i'm (unfortunately) from this hell hole so occasionally i get on here to see if i hear any news (yea right)and all i ever find is smut and ppl being smeared thru the mud! its incredibly sad really, that ppl stoop this low!
you no what i will agree with you. i have been guilty of this my self. when i dont even no who i am talking to and they say bad things about me.to get me in on doing the same stuff they do to. iam a first class jerk for letting them fools get to me lol.
CMD

Crossville, TN

#8 Jul 12, 2009
what were you looking for-lets make the effort to try again and show people there are some of us on here for other reasons!
Wanting to Know

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2009
CMD wrote:
what were you looking for-lets make the effort to try again and show people there are some of us on here for other reasons!
Thanks, but I already found what I was looking for. I just couldn't understand how/why someone would just delete my post when there was nothing offensive about it. I can look thru some of the current posts and wonder how these people get by without being sued for slander, defamation of charactor, etc. It is a shame when people would rather carry on with smut and BS instead of helping someone out. Look thru the current list of topix for M'boro and see just how few of them are speaking good of someone or not slandering. I would be willing to bet that 8 out of 10 are bad instead of good.
JAS

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Jul 13, 2009
Wanting to Know wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but I already found what I was looking for. I just couldn't understand how/why someone would just delete my post when there was nothing offensive about it. I can look thru some of the current posts and wonder how these people get by without being sued for slander, defamation of charactor, etc. It is a shame when people would rather carry on with smut and BS instead of helping someone out. Look thru the current list of topix for M'boro and see just how few of them are speaking good of someone or not slandering. I would be willing to bet that 8 out of 10 are bad instead of good.
WHO CARES?
BIKER DUDE

Richmond, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2009
candid opinions wrote:
I the same with other towns, middlesboro has to be the worst I have seen.
FRIEDA

Decatur, GA

#12 Jul 13, 2009
BIKER DUDE wrote:
<quoted text> I the same with other towns, middlesboro has to be the worst I have seen.
i disagree pineville is the worst.

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#13 Jul 13, 2009
They are from kentucky!Thats what is wrong with them.
Wanting to Know

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Jul 13, 2009
Can anyone tell me how someone can go about removing a thread? I know there is a spot above the post that says "Report Abuse", but from what I can tell, the post is reported to topix, they read the issue, and then they determine whether it is removed or not. Is this how it's done, and if so, why would they have removed it when it was legit and not offensive in any way?
Pamela

Madisonville, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2009
BIKER DUDE wrote:
<quoted text> I the same with other towns, middlesboro has to be the worst I have seen.
Topix is like it is because the only other entertainment in Mboro is the movie theater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Cczar 178,114
Any women wanna party NOW and get put on their ... 1 hr Bear 10
Cant let him go 1 hr Thistownseesall 1
chad shannon endorses bo green 2 hr Buckle Barry 2
Trump is Pathetic 5 hr AMERICA 65
Any hookers near Cumberland Ave? (Oct '13) 7 hr Talk is Cheap 31
Scan and go walmart Fri Just saying 6

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages