VERY INTERESTED

Ripley, TN

#22 Mar 9, 2011
hey wrote:
maybe he will do one good deed in his life and o'd.
nuthin but a wife beatin drug dealin low life.
hey,you are sick!!!
weeeeeeee

Harrogate, TN

#23 Mar 9, 2011
ky gal wrote:
yes he did jump and is in the hospital, if you know so much you would know thatwas published in the Knoxville news DUMASS..........
Look Hoe
Iam not a DUMASS.
Now that may not be PUBLISHED in the KNOXVILLE NEWS PAPER or on the KNOXVILLE TV NEWS WBIR or what ever the hell it.
But Let me tell you where you can READ IT.
ON MY FIST when I HIT you right in the DAMN MOUTH.
I have never seen a 3 story house in that mess down there.
Hell i have never seen a house at all.
Please tell me who you are so you can read my fist.
please

Middlesboro, KY

#24 Mar 9, 2011
weeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Hoe
Iam not a DUMASS.
Now that may not be PUBLISHED in the KNOXVILLE NEWS PAPER or on the KNOXVILLE TV NEWS WBIR or what ever the hell it.
well if you dont wanna be called a dumbass get your facts straight before you go posting stuff on the internet about a very touchy topic!!!!!
weeeeeeeeeee

Harrogate, TN

#25 Mar 9, 2011
please wrote:
<quoted text>well if you dont wanna be called a dumbass get your facts straight before you go posting stuff on the internet about a very touchy topic!!!!!
Have you ever seen a 3 story house in that mess down there?
like i said i have not even see a house in that s**t.
so how is he jumping out of something that isnt there?
Dreaming are you? Get the hell up you are sleeping DUMBASS.
did they get him for sleeping with that kid of Tab Hughett's
she looks to be about 13 years old Now that is a touchy topic.
what do you think about that topic.
Morgan

Columbus, OH

#26 Mar 9, 2011
please wrote:
<quoted text>well if you dont wanna be called a dumbass get your facts straight before you go posting stuff on the
internet about a very touchy topic!!!!!
why are u defending a low life so much ? im so glad that I don't live there . he had sex with a 13 yr old, r u serious ? if he doesn't go to jail , children services should remove his children from him . sounds like a perv to me . what did he do for u ????? sounds like u awful fond of the perv ???
weeeeeeeeeeee

Harrogate, TN

#27 Mar 9, 2011
Morgan wrote:
<quoted text> why are u defending a low life so much ? im so glad that I don't live there . he had sex with a 13 yr old, r u serious ? if he doesn't go to jail , children services should remove his children from him . sounds like a perv to me . what did he do for u ????? sounds like u awful fond of the perv ???
You are so right.
They are fond of him
because that is where they get their pill's.
The Kid he is sleeping with is'nt his child.
and I know that dont make him no better person
Iam just saying that she is a kid of a Pill head
that go's there to get their stuff
and the kid stays there with him in his bed every night.
it's really SAD.
She is on pill's to. He has a son about 10/12 yrs old.
and a Baby She is about 18 to 24 months old.
Their Mother Passed away up there
when that Baby was about 2/3 mounth's old.
They say he is a good daddy to (his) Kid's.
I dont know.
but I do feel sorry for all the Kid's that are down there.
the ky GAL

Ripley, TN

#28 Mar 9, 2011
weeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Hoe
Iam not a DUMASS.
DEAR DUMASS, this might be a little above your ed. level,read the knoxville news sentenial, and i just guessing but to not know that his house is 3 story, you had to roxyfied or xand-out,and p.s. read my finger f*ck you
haha

United States

#29 Mar 9, 2011
weeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Hoe
Iam not a DUMASS.
LMAO!!!!
nowwwwwwww

Harrogate, TN

#30 Mar 9, 2011
the ky GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAR DUMASS, this might be a little above your ed. level,read the knoxville news sentenial, and i just guessing but to not know that his house is 3 story, you had to roxyfied or xand-out,and p.s. read my finger f*ck you
guess it is alittle above my level..because i dont know what roxyfied or xand-out is im assuming that is the drugs you all do there.and no thanks i dont wanna f*ck you
what did he do stack three of those shacks ontop of each other or did he stack three of those little old campers ontop of eacher LOL.your a crazy bitch or son of a bitch whichever you are i really dont care and when it comes to drugs any of them are above of my level because i dont do them never have unlike you dope head what are you giving him for them ass blow jobs oh your probably to old for him because he has him one up there right now that cant be no more then 13 or 14..you know tab's little girl.whats her name now bridget thats it right.its sad that.that old man crawls ontop of that kid every night all for a pill.it makes me sick to think about it.someone needs to jerk her ass out of there and send her to rehab and get the kid some help then put her back in school.its really a sad sitsuation.but idiots like you dont think about the kids that live in that mess.and i say F*CK YOU
please

Middlesboro, KY

#31 Mar 10, 2011
you know what I am so tired of this shit the girl hes dating is not f*cking 13 she is 19 years old and hes not the only one who dates younger than him and for the comment about his kids you dont know a damn thing cause the only daughters he has is 15 and 30 so like I said before know the facts before you post your 2 sense stupid.Now as to why I am defending him because he's my damn uncle and not everyone in the family is bad I dont do f*cking drugs I never have i was raised better than that,but my uncle ralph has been there for me more than any other family member I have.If you have so much negative to say about him call up there and tell him the damn man would help anybody who needed it.So lay the hell off about the damn kids they have a good home to go to when hes taken to jail they dont need no stranger taking them they have been through enough.
now look

Harrogate, TN

#32 Mar 10, 2011
please wrote:
you know what I am so tired of this shit the girl hes dating is not f*cking 13 she is 19 years old and hes not the only one who dates younger than him and for the comment about his kids you dont know a damn thing cause the only daughters he has is 15 and 30 so like I said before know the facts before you post your 2 sense stupid.Now as to why I am defending him because he's my damn uncle and not everyone in the family is bad I dont do f*cking drugs I never have i was raised better than that,but my uncle ralph has been there for me more than any other family member I have.If you have so much negative to say about him call up there and tell him the damn man would help anybody who needed it.So lay the hell off about the damn kids they have a good home to go to when hes taken to jail they dont need no stranger taking them they have been through enough.
Ralph is everyone's Uncle. LOL
He is your uncle and you donnt do DRUGS, COME ON NOW.
We all know that is b.s.
your not talking to a fool here
so tell that sh** to someone who thinks
Ralph is your uncle and not your F**k Buddy that pays you
in pill's. You are Crazy LOL
please

Middlesboro, KY

#33 Mar 10, 2011
now look wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that is b.s.
yes your right he is my uncle and i dont do drugs unlike everyone else I wasnt raised around this damn hell hole I have a husband and 3 beautiful kids to raise my self I never said what he did didnt affect other peoples families,but if you think about it the ones who stole from people to go up there was also hurting someones family or their own,and if raplh vanover wasnt selling to them it would be someone else that would.So like I said before I know what he done was wrong,I am not denying that but just because someone does wrong doesnt mean hes a horrible person.He was a good dad and yes them kids did have to stay up there legally but they were always staying with other family members too,but those of you who dog him out really didnt know that huh.and BTW I dont f*ck anyone for anything other than my husband I have a full time job and a family to raise I dont live off the state like most lazy as*es around this damn town.
hahaha

Corbin, KY

#34 Mar 10, 2011
now look wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that is b.s.
If this is the same "neice" that goes up there all the time then I know who she is...and she is just as guilty as Ralph himself...i don't know bout the f**k buddy part...ewww...just saying.
please

Middlesboro, KY

#35 Mar 10, 2011
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is the same "neice" that goes up there all the time then I know who she is...and she is just as guilty as Ralph himself...i don't know bout the f**k buddy part...ewww...just saying.
really and which niece would you think it is???
Kids

United States

#36 Mar 10, 2011
please wrote:
i know alot of people wanted him busted and im not judging them by any means because I have kids,but he was a daddy too and whoever knew him can tell you he was a good daddy and his kids meant the world to him imagine what they are goin through right now they didnt ask for any of this they have been through enough already in their life.BTW some of his kids are old enough to read what people post on here so please with respect for his kids can we watch whats being said about their father.Just because he sold drugs dont mean he was a terrible person he was a good guy too even if you wasnt a whore or pill head he would help you with anything and not ask for anything in return,I have saw him give the shirt off his back to many people,so please know all the facts before one judges someone else,its only fair and you wouldnt want to be done that way!!!
If your a good parent and you love your children, you obey the law, you don't do illegal things, like sell drugs, that you know when you get caught you go to jail! Then your kids find out what a lowlife you really are.
the ky GAL

Ripley, TN

#37 Mar 10, 2011
nowwwwwwww wrote:
<quoted text>
guess it is alittle above my level..because i dont know what roxyfied or xand-out is im assuming that is the drugs you all do there.and no thanks i dont wanna f*ck you
what did he do stack three of those shacks ontop of each other or did he stack three of those little old campers ontop of eacher LOL.your a crazy bitch or son of a bitch whichever you are i really dont care and when it comes to drugs any of them are above of my level because i dont do them never have unlike you dope head what are you giving him for them ass blow jobs oh your probably to old for him because he has him one up there right now that cant be no more then 13 or 14..you know tab's little girl.whats her name now bridget thats it right.its sad that.that old man crawls ontop of that kid every night all for a pill.it makes me sick to think about it.someone needs to jerk her ass out of there and send her to rehab and get the kid some help then put her back in school.its really a sad sitsuation.but idiots like you dont think about the kids that live in that mess.and i say F*CK YOU
hmmm.....i think that it's very obivious that you lie and do drugs or you wouldn't be so aware of the surroundings there,is that because you bought bridgett a pill or two..........
Morgan

Columbus, OH

#38 Mar 10, 2011
please wrote:
who is he f*ucking helping when he sells a pill , himself , that who . I don't care who it is but someone that sells drugs and trades drugs for sex IS NOT A GOOD PERSON .... I bet if was ur daughter he was f*cking u wouldn't think he was such a great person . if it looks like sh*t and smells like sh*t its usually sh*t ! y doesn't he get a job like everyone else ? because its easier to set on ur ass and sell drugs . look at the lives n bell co alone that have been destroyed because of drugs . he doesn't deserve to be around his children , look at the danger his has put his children n . drug dealers get robbed , shot and killed everyday . its called child endangerment . as a parent I would never do anything to harm children or any child . he's a PIG !!!!!!
ktare us

Atlanta, GA

#39 Mar 10, 2011
the ky GAL wrote:
he was on a three story high,when the cops came around.
his life flashed before his eyes when he hit the ground.
he built his rep on selling destruction all around
he was so surprised when his empire came crashing down.....
now his body lying in pieces in a hospital over in town
and the PO-PO is just waiting around,for the dr's to say he is sound.....
their gonna take him to the crossbars.....
don't matter how broke his crown.....
what kinda bird can't fly?...JAILBIRD...lock him down...
just joking..........
i live in florida and i hope he did not hurt the sidewalk
ktare us

Atlanta, GA

#40 Mar 10, 2011
VERY INTERESTED wrote:
<quoted text>hey,you are sick!!!
i might be sick but the truth hurt
4 real

New Tazewell, TN

#41 Mar 10, 2011
info wrote:
David Ray will take care of him...
From what i hear David won't do anything but house him until the feds get him! He will be in Blount County with the rest of Florida pill gang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know jessica lawson? (Dec '08) 19 min Family Member 19
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mike Duquette 132,254
motorcycle club 43 min Motley 3
Man charged with video voyeurism at Walmart (Dec '12) 2 hr them too 3
walmart electronics is rude (Nov '08) 2 hr Pukefest 208
Cumberland Gap Nuclear Tunnel Conspiracy (Aug '10) 3 hr Pukefest 73
Heather -Spade 3 hr BooHoo 25
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middlesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlesboro