banging fat girls
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jenkins

Palos Heights, IL

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Anybody here like screwing fatties? When you spread those legs on a hot summer day it looks like you're pulling apart a warm grilled cheese sandwich. Yum!
sddd

Tazewell, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2012
You're obviously a virgin.
News

Tazewell, TN

#4 Mar 6, 2012
If its all cheesey looking, something is not right with that or you!
jenkins

Rockwell, NC

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Not a virgin, I just know what I like! That cheesy layer gives it a wonderful texture
Hung Lo

Richmond, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2012
This is hung lo from the chinese restaurant.

I like banging fat American girls. They trade for the all you can eat buffet and I get to eat at their all you can eat buffet.

Jenkins, ancient chinese proverb. "you are a sick mf to like big fat stinky cheese pussy."

Your girlfriend came in and called you quick draw mcgraw and that you a two stroke joke. Hung took care of her for you.

Hung
1 Ky Fan

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Sounds like she's got some kind of infection or STD! Groooosssss! I would def have her see a doc ASAP!!!
tater

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2012
cause hes so ungly fat chicks all he can get
tater is a hypocrite

Corbin, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2012
Hey tater, How are you getting chicks with terrible punctuation and grammar like that? I have seen some hot, voluptuous women in my day! I like a woman with some meat on her bones. Why would anybody want a girl that could break in half? Now I would have to pass on the nasty cheese situation the OP mentioned, it sounds like she has a yeast infection.
ohmygodIjustfuck edmycusin

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2012
you don,t even have to get them drunk, just have plenty of twikles..
chazwazzer

United States

#13 Mar 9, 2012
The best part is if you're worried about stds or pregnancy you can always just screw their bellybutton or a fold
Hummm

Louisville, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2012
GROSS
your info

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2012
big women need loving too
News

Tazewell, TN

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Hung Lo wrote:
This is hung lo from the chinese restaurant.
I like banging fat American girls. They trade for the all you can eat buffet and I get to eat at their all you can eat buffet.
Jenkins, ancient chinese proverb. "you are a sick mf to like big fat stinky cheese pussy."
Your girlfriend came in and called you quick draw mcgraw and that you a two stroke joke. Hung took care of her for you.
Hung
This is Wun Hung Lo, i have not nor do i plan on ever having a fat girl for sex.... Just to nasty for me. I prefer "Sum yung ho" that is of normal weight and height, like 120-130 lbs and really is not a ho! No minute man here thank you.
wave rider

Litchfield, MN

#17 Mar 10, 2012
They sure better than beatin it ...besides most of em are wild .....me me so horny for big girls
Fat News

Winchester, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2012
I love fat women and I would be safe to say I sunk more root in those big fat women than you and the closest friends have cut thin women combined. Just keep on the pattern your on and I'll keep sinking and laying pipe in those big fat women
Gray

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2012
If u like big fat ones then call anna brown & her sister, Amber all u have to do look at them girls nasty nasty nasty nasty girls
GAG

Fulton, KY

#20 Mar 24, 2012
jenkins wrote:
Anybody here like screwing fatties? When you spread those legs on a hot summer day it looks like you're pulling apart a warm grilled cheese sandwich. Yum!
YOU ARE NASTY.
pickel

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Mar 24, 2012
i've done my share of fattys. I am not ashamed. Truth is i got laid and that's not a bad thing. When you feel bad about nailing a fat chick ask yourself this question. "would i have been happier if i didn't get laid." No matter how fat and skanky the chick was my answer was no.
wave rider

United States

#22 Mar 24, 2012
Yeah there's something magical about a man up till a couple a days after a big girl its you conqured the world .. it will put some swag in your steo
Love it big

Cynthiana, KY

#23 Mar 24, 2012
chazwazzer wrote:
The best part is if you're worried about stds or pregnancy you can always just screw their bellybutton or a fold
You sure must not get much, Big Dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min ChromiuMan 143,148
curious of who these two people r!!! 3 hr Gone 51
Thought Brent Lambert straightened up (Mar '12) 3 hr ugg 6
Lock Your Cars!!!! 4 hr The Couple 6
Wasn't the tannery 8 hr Peggy Sue 4
Mugshots 8 hr username 4
snitches 10 hr Shaka 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages